SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 19/09/2018, 08:27 PM   #13721
TwoSimsLight
Big Clucker

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER - WITH PAYMENT

First, this is a SERIOUS project, and im looking for responsible scripters.

Im creating a horror server called ''Friday the 13th'', inspired by the horror movies and the game. The gamemode progress is 50% done (It uses MySQL), you will make systems of lock doors, stamina/velocity, jump through windows, characters system (abilities + perks and addons to buy with XP), some more things and in future new contents like Freddy Vs. Jason, Jason X and more. I will help you with the part of objects spawns (Im mapper).

The payment will be all money VIP of players that buy with dollars. (The server is multi-language, avaible in portuguese-brazil, english and spanish).
VIP = $5 (1 Month).

Dont worry, you can trust that i will pay you all people that pay with dollars. Im from brazil, and here we use BRL. Convert Dollars to BRL cust much taxes.

Many people will play the server. The f...-a,ce--_-_b.o.o___k page have 422 likes, and i will be partner with y_ou....tu__.b_er;.....s that will announce the server.

I want release the server in december, so you will need have free-time for create the systems.
If you want be scripter, send me private message.

TwoSimsLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/09/2018, 09:31 PM   #13722
FernandoLight
Huge Clucker

Looking for an experienced and mature staff member for my roleplay server. PM me.
Old 21/09/2018, 05:46 AM   #13723
Leaky
Little Clucker

I am currently looking for small scripting/mappings/maintaince projects. I have been in the SAMP community for about 6 years I just took a break to study and now i'm back. Nothing that will take much time (RP scripts from scratch), I am willing to make dm/tdm/bug fixes/new server maps etc.. for a small fee starting from as low as $6, depending on the size of the project and how soon you want it to be completed.

Please pay much attention to listed items below which has an *

What to expect from me:
  • Mature personality
  • Excellent Deals
  • Realistic work
  • Work getting completed on time
  • Privacy of your project
  • Reference Project Pictures (Maps)

Work I do:
  • Best Anti-Cheat System (93% accurate)
  • Admin Systems
  • Vip Systems
  • Business Systems
  • House Systems
  • Scripts From Scratch(tdm/dm/CnR etc..)
  • Interior Mappings
  • Exterior Mappings
  • Photoshop Logos
  • HTML/JAVASCRIPT/CSS coding (only accepting small projects)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Much More...

What I expect:
  • Trust worthy clients
  • Respect
  • A small deposit must be made before projects begins.(This is for time spent incase you wish to cancel the project midway and waste my time)*
  • Clients will be asked to sign a project contract.(For paypal evidence, incase clients wants to refund after receiving the finished project. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE) *

Contact me on discord at: TrapKyng#1719 or send me an PM on forums

Accepting Donations:

SERIOUS CLIENTS ONLY

Also I am willing to manage/become an admin in an active rp/dm server, helping out the community with my experiences and skills. Server must have players and a mature and strong open minded team to work with.FOR FREE

Last edited by Leaky; 23/09/2018 at 09:35 PM.
Leaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/09/2018, 06:36 AM   #13724
Mattaffix
Big Clucker

Looking for a gfx designer for a logo and some signatures and a decent mapper for a stunting server.
Old 21/09/2018, 06:17 PM   #13725
Geazy
Little Clucker

Hello there my name's Alex and I'm looking for the following for our upcoming roleplay server.

- Web Developer; knowledge and experience of making templates/website and advanced understanding.
- Forums Moderator; having the knowledge on how to moderate a forum.
- Server Administrators; must have at least 2 years of experience and knowledge.
- Beta Testers; is really an urgent search, you must be able to find bugs and report or make notes of them.
- Creative Management; the ability to maintain and manage the server with good understanding and at least three years of experience.

Requirements; if you do not meet them and have no knowledge or poor English grammar do not bother doing it.

- Fluent English in communicating and typing.
- Maturity, professionalism and knowledge of SA-MP.
- Administrative knowledge or managing something without any troubles.

Interested? PM me!
Geazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/09/2018, 02:05 PM   #13726
webby
Little Clucker

"Welcome back to the Empire State!"

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Roleplay is a new heavy roleplay based server that will be opened soon. Until then I'm searching for some staff. What I need is down below:
  • Mappers / Modellers
I'm looking for some mappers / modelers to remake the map of Liberty City for San Andreas Multiplayer 0.3DL. Your job is to make new models for the bugged ones that are in the moment on the actual map made by Kalcor.
  • Designers
Your job is to make some designs for us, that's all.
  • Senior Staff Members
I'm also looking for senior staff members that can speak English, Russian and Spanish. This because I hope to create a staff team that preferably treats players in their own language to give some form homely feeling and I want to do a multilingual server.
  • Other Personnel
If you're solely a Russian, Spanish or English speaker you are obviously welcome too to show your support or help by other means such as more junior positions (currently).

I want you to note the next two things:
1. I'm currently not looking to compensate mappers, modelers, designers or other staff member by any monetary means, any position would be a voluntary position and you will do this for fun.
2. We are not an OPEN server by now. The server will be open after all the work will be done and good to go.

I personally think that this kind of project is definitely worth trying, so if you want to join our team, you can contact me on my personal Discord: Nyxon#5497, thank you!

Project Leader, NyxonW!
webby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/09/2018, 08:19 AM   #13727
DarkLouis
Big Clucker

Hello, I'm Louis.
I am an experienced developer.
I'm ready to work on any kind of gamemode.
I will only work for money but I'm cheap!
I could even create you a website!
Feel free to contact me on Discord (DarkLouis#2213)
My Discord: DarkLouis#2213
DarkLouis is offline   Reply With Quote