SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 02/10/2019, 01:51 PM   #121
wearLy
Big Clucker

Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Today I come to report the use of artificial players on a server created in 2017, which unfortunately always had to use it to stand out from other servers.

This above all is totally detrimental to honestly growing servers, I must say that we really need a solution for that, the server has created a nearly perfect BOT system, but of course this is impossible to be perfect, there is always a failure, because they are not real players ...

Evidence:
http://prntscr.com/pdurwm
http://prntscr.com/pdus8x

This server uses today, invisible BOTs, or in another world, but the point is that this server today has several methods to hide artificial players, ie they hide indoors, in the 'Hotel' of the server, they hide in many ways ... They use tools that edit the player (score, money, organization) so that no one is suspicious ... In the old days there was a 'sleeping' system that was impossible / looking for the player, when I started complaining about it they took it and added another method to fool the laity ...

Most of all, they pay HOSTED TAB LIST for 2 IPs, and with their artificial players they hurt the other servers of HOSTED TAB LIST (which is a paid service by us server owners), making players opt for a server. with quantity, because they do not know the truth.

IP: 158.69.184.5:7777

"In the community since 2010"
wearLy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/2019, 05:43 AM   #122
n0minal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wearLy View Post
Today I come to report the use of artificial players on a server created in 2017, which unfortunately always had to use it to stand out from other servers.

This above all is totally detrimental to honestly growing servers, I must say that we really need a solution for that, the server has created a nearly perfect BOT system, but of course this is impossible to be perfect, there is always a failure, because they are not real players ...

Evidence:
http://prntscr.com/pdurwm
http://prntscr.com/pdus8x

This server uses today, invisible BOTs, or in another world, but the point is that this server today has several methods to hide artificial players, ie they hide indoors, in the 'Hotel' of the server, they hide in many ways ... They use tools that edit the player (score, money, organization) so that no one is suspicious ... In the old days there was a 'sleeping' system that was impossible / looking for the player, when I started complaining about it they took it and added another method to fool the laity ...

Most of all, they pay HOSTED TAB LIST for 2 IPs, and with their artificial players they hurt the other servers of HOSTED TAB LIST (which is a paid service by us server owners), making players opt for a server. with quantity, because they do not know the truth.

IP: 158.69.184.5:7777
I am Brazilian too but I think it could be a scripting issue, for example: the server could be creating a marker where the player was located and the player could have just logged off and the server didn't clean its marker, I think this case needs to be investigated by Kye but the screens might not proof anything at all.
n0minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2019, 12:49 PM   #123
wearLy
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal View Post
I am Brazilian too but I think it could be a scripting issue, for example: the server could be creating a marker where the player was located and the player could have just logged off and the server didn't clean its marker, I think this case needs to be investigated by Kye but the screens might not proof anything at all.
In any case, I think the fact is that at the time of my search, the player himself was online, he was also not in the login screen, because when it is there, the nickname is not the color of the player's organization at all In this case, there is no possibility of a script error remaining on the server for so long, because it has cops and these BOTs can receive wanted level (only would not receive if the script was programmed not to star wanted in BOTs, nor contracts) ...

"In the community since 2010"
wearLy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/10/2019, 02:25 PM   #124
loffee
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperr View Post
RIP 90% of the serverlist then, I highly doubt the two "biggest" Russian servers (Diamond/Trinity?) have a combined 10000 active players.
Arizona, Diamond, Advance are the biggest projects of RU community. Trinity gets only around 1k players of all.
loffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/10/2019, 11:01 AM   #125
Kroc
Banned

The servers I have listed, artificially increase online (fake player), as evidence you can follow the link and look at the statistics or request proofs from - http://ru-hoster.com/

Last edited by Kroc; 25/10/2019 at 08:41 PM.
Kroc is offline   Reply With Quote