SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21/06/2014, 01:14 PM   #31
ikkentim
High-roller
 
ikkentim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kampen, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,047
Reputation: 205
Default Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Morito View Post
By the way, I am very familar with C# and would like to support you if you want me to.
If you find bugs, or want to add some interesting feature, feel free to clone and send pull requests!
__________________
Greetings,
Tim Potze

Projects
GAMEDEV | Part-time developer working on Parkitect. | Steampage
LSRES | A SA:MP server from the past, and hopefully, back in the future.
SampSharp | Plugin for writing SA:MP gamemodes in C#. | Topic Website Github
SanMap | San Andreas in G00GLE MAPS! | Topic Github Sample
ikkentim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/06/2014, 08:14 PM   #32
Joe_Morito
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 4
Reputation: 0
Default AW: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Well anyway i found the bug:

SampSharp.cpp line 207

Code:
amx_GetAddr(amx, params[1], &addr);
should be

Code:
amx_GetAddr(amx, params[i + 1], &addr);
Edit: I'm using github to report bugs now, found the feature
Joe_Morito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/10/2014, 02:19 PM   #33
Morion
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
Reputation: 0
Default Re: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Is this project still active? I see last commits are 3 months ago...

Anyway great work, it's awesome to write a gamemode in C#!

Is there a way to debug a gamemode from Visual Studio? I don't understand yet how exactly it works, I tried to attach debugger to samp-server.exe process, but a breakpoint that set in RiverShell gamemode is saying "No symbols loaded", though I have added "plugins/RiverShell.dll" to "symbols" in server.cfg.
Morion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/10/2014, 02:40 PM   #34
ikkentim
High-roller
 
ikkentim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kampen, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,047
Reputation: 205
Default Re: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morion View Post
Is this project still active? I see last commits are 3 months ago...

Anyway great work, it's awesome to write a gamemode in C#!

Is there a way to debug a gamemode from Visual Studio? I don't understand yet how exactly it works, I tried to attach debugger to samp-server.exe process, but a breakpoint that set in RiverShell gamemode is saying "No symbols loaded", though I have added "plugins/RiverShell.dll" to "symbols" in server.cfg.
Stil active, yet on-hold. After my summer holidays, I've been busy on a deadlined project. That's been done, upcoming week I've got some exams. I expect to work on this project again soon after that.

I haven't managed to attach vs' debugger properly, but I don't give up hope yet.
__________________
Greetings,
Tim Potze

Projects
GAMEDEV | Part-time developer working on Parkitect. | Steampage
LSRES | A SA:MP server from the past, and hopefully, back in the future.
SampSharp | Plugin for writing SA:MP gamemodes in C#. | Topic Website Github
SanMap | San Andreas in G00GLE MAPS! | Topic Github Sample
ikkentim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/10/2014, 03:45 PM   #35
Morion
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
Reputation: 0
Default Re: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim View Post
Stil active, yet on-hold. After my summer holidays, I've been busy on a deadlined project. That's been done, upcoming week I've got some exams. I expect to work on this project again soon after that.
Good to hear!

Have you managed to solve the problem with EntityFramework MySQL and configuration file? I tried to use configuration in code:
Code:
public class Configuration : DbConfiguration
{
    public Configuration()
    {
        AddDependencyResolver(new MySqlDependencyResolver());
        SetProviderFactory(MySqlProviderInvariantName.ProviderName, new MySqlClientFactory());
        SetProviderServices(MySqlProviderInvariantName.ProviderName, new MySqlProviderServices());
        SetDefaultConnectionFactory(new MySqlConnectionFactory());
        SetProviderFactoryResolver(new MySqlProviderFactoryResolver());
        SetManifestTokenResolver(new MySqlManifestTokenResolver());
    }
}
It works fine in standalone application, but when I include this class to the gamemode assembly, I get an error: http://pastebin.com/BSJ64g4t
Without this class the error doesn't occur, but of course EF does not work (errors with wrong provider, etc.)
Morion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/10/2014, 03:50 PM   #36
ikkentim
High-roller
 
ikkentim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kampen, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,047
Reputation: 205
Default Re: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morion View Post
Good to hear!

Have you managed to solve the problem with EntityFramework MySQL and configuration file? I tried to use configuration in code:
Code:
public class Configuration : DbConfiguration
{
    public Configuration()
    {
        AddDependencyResolver(new MySqlDependencyResolver());
        SetProviderFactory(MySqlProviderInvariantName.ProviderName, new MySqlClientFactory());
        SetProviderServices(MySqlProviderInvariantName.ProviderName, new MySqlProviderServices());
        SetDefaultConnectionFactory(new MySqlConnectionFactory());
        SetProviderFactoryResolver(new MySqlProviderFactoryResolver());
        SetManifestTokenResolver(new MySqlManifestTokenResolver());
    }
}
It works fine in standalone application, but when I include this class to the gamemode assembly, I get an error: http://pastebin.com/BSJ64g4t
Without this class the error doesn't occur, but of course EF does not work (errors with wrong provider, etc.)
Not yet, that's the latest thing I've worked on, but with no result. I do know it probably has to do with mono's EF version.
__________________
Greetings,
Tim Potze

Projects
GAMEDEV | Part-time developer working on Parkitect. | Steampage
LSRES | A SA:MP server from the past, and hopefully, back in the future.
SampSharp | Plugin for writing SA:MP gamemodes in C#. | Topic Website Github
SanMap | San Andreas in G00GLE MAPS! | Topic Github Sample
ikkentim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/10/2014, 11:37 PM   #37
IDarkness
Big Clucker
 
IDarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 193
Reputation: 71
Default Re: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

going to try later , liked the idea
__________________
Its all about me.
IDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2014, 07:29 PM   #38
[SU]Spartan
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 206
Reputation: 18
Default Re: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Aweasome,Repped
[SU]Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2014, 09:52 PM   #39
ExtremeHostOwner
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 138
Reputation: 7
Default Re: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Wow!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest View Post
I like milk!
ExtremeHostOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/2014, 05:25 AM   #40
Arastair
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 783
Reputation: 49
Default Re: SampSharp - Write gamemodes in .NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahF View Post
Nice!!! I am sure some people will find this very helpful.
It is helpful for me
__________________
"War does not determine who is right... only who is left"
Arastair is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Write on the map hejsan123 Scripting Help 3 23/09/2012 09:35 AM
How to write something in a VAR? Ihsan_Cingisiz Help Archive 4 29/05/2010 08:24 PM
How Do You Write This? sidhu123 Everything and Nothing 2 12/09/2009 05:05 AM
Write something in big and to the top TimBuk.Ekh Help Archive 3 18/04/2009 08:19 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.