SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 07/05/2012, 08:13 PM   #11
mprofitt
Huge Clucker

Default Re: strcmp question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY View Post
You both did, thank you. I'll +rep you momentarily. I have another question... I just got the following printed in my server console, I've never seen it before..

The code:

pawn Code:
case    DIALOG_LOGIN: {
                    if( response )
                    {
                        if( !strlen( inputtext ) ) //They hit enter without entering a password.
                            return ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Welcome to SA:MP - Zone DM!", "\n\nYou have entered an invalid password, in order to assist you, a plain text password field has been enabled.\n\nPlease enter your password below to be logged in.", "Submit", "Quit" );

if( strcmp( accInfo[ playerid ] [ Password ], inputtext, false ) )
                            return ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Welcome to SA:MP - Zone DM!", "\n\nYou have entered an invalid password, in order to assist you, a plain text password field has been enabled.\n\nPlease enter your password below to be logged in.", "Submit", "Quit" );

INI_ParseFile( GetAccountPath( playerid ), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid );

player_Logged [ playerid ] = true;

SpawnPlayer( playerid );

GivePlayerMoney( playerid, 9999999 );
                    }
                    else if( !response )
                    {
                        SendClientMessage( playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You have chosen to quit the server. We hope you visit again soon!" );
                        Kick( playerid );
                    }
                }

? O.o
I have received the error "dialog ID doesn't match last sent dialog ID" error as well. It seems to happen when the server restarts while a dialog is open. The client reconnects and has the same dialog plus the client is hung until you close the dialog. Then the script continues as normal. This look like some ind of bug. When the server restarts, the client should forget about all dialogs that were open at the time.
mprofitt is offline   Reply With Quote