SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Client Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01/05/2019, 01:04 PM   #11
ChinaServer
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: China
Posts: 12
Reputation: 0
Default Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName - Only on one server

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi View Post
It's not the problem in this case, it has nothing to do with unsupported characters in his name but with his connection.
So there are many possibilities for this problem to arise.
ChinaServer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2019, 08:14 PM   #12
Yamakei
Big Clucker
 
Yamakei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 137
Reputation: 23
Default Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName - Only on one server

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaServer View Post
So there are many possibilities for this problem to arise.
Seriously, stop. If you are going to instigate arguments take it else where. You aren't providing a solution - you are just making more problems.

On-topic; Even if you happen to be playing on this server from time to time. This problem suddenly occurred? Try opening CMD < ipconfig /release < ipconfig /flushdns < ipconfig /renew < shutdown -r -f -t 00 < re-connect to said server, and reply if this solution didn't solve it.

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
shutdown -r -f -t 00

- akira297
__________________
“I have learned all kinds of things from my many mistakes. The one thing I never learn is to stop making them.”
― Joe Abercrombie

Contact Information:
Thread: I'm Sorry
Skype Information: YamakeiStudios
Yamakei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2019, 10:20 PM   #13
FlorisKing
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Reputation: 0
Default Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName - Only on one server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamakei View Post
Seriously, stop. If you are going to instigate arguments take it else where. You aren't providing a solution - you are just making more problems.

On-topic; Even if you happen to be playing on this server from time to time. This problem suddenly occurred? Try opening CMD < ipconfig /release < ipconfig /flushdns < ipconfig /renew < shutdown -r -f -t 00 < re-connect to said server, and reply if this solution didn't solve it.

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
shutdown -r -f -t 00

- akira297
Hello bro, I tried and nothing.. I had Windows 10, I changed it to Win 7 after to Win 8 and same problem.. I can't explain why.. I tried another server and I can play there without any problems..
FlorisKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2019, 11:46 PM   #14
Yamakei
Big Clucker
 
Yamakei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 137
Reputation: 23
Default Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName - Only on one server

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorisKing View Post
Hello bro, I tried and nothing.. I had Windows 10, I changed it to Win 7 after to Win 8 and same problem.. I can't explain why.. I tried another server and I can play there without any problems..
The server may have a filter in which evidently is causing your connectivity issue. It sounds unlikely, however, I'd contact their administration. Then seeking further assistance via their support. A latency issue, sure, but if you can play others with ease. Unless their host (varies) also have connectivity issues on others (good luck) which you'd have to trial and error. To see if it would be overall their host themselves but more unlikely then the server itself.
__________________
“I have learned all kinds of things from my many mistakes. The one thing I never learn is to stop making them.”
― Joe Abercrombie

Contact Information:
Thread: I'm Sorry
Skype Information: YamakeiStudios
Yamakei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/2019, 06:35 AM   #15
ChinaServer
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: China
Posts: 12
Reputation: 0
Default Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName - Only on one server

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi View Post
It's not the problem in this case, it has nothing to do with unsupported characters in his name but with his connection.
ok I know
ChinaServer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/05/2019, 03:03 PM   #16
Chaya
Little Clucker
 
Chaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3
Reputation: 0
Default Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName - Only on one server

I have the same problem with a good script, and since this update some of me and my bots got kicked, can we disable this name restriction?
Chaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/05/2019, 07:18 PM   #17
Yamakei
Big Clucker
 
Yamakei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 137
Reputation: 23
Default Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName - Only on one server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaya View Post
I have the same problem with a good script, and since this update some of me and my bots got kicked, can we disable this name restriction?
If you had this error start occurring on an update you pushed. The question is what in the code caused such troublesome.
__________________
“I have learned all kinds of things from my many mistakes. The one thing I never learn is to stop making them.”
― Joe Abercrombie

Contact Information:
Thread: I'm Sorry
Skype Information: YamakeiStudios
Yamakei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
connection rejected: unacceptable nickname mrdiego Client Support 11 01/09/2017 09:23 PM
[Ajuda] connection rejected: unacceptable nickname mrdiego Português/Portuguese 10 08/08/2017 10:16 PM
Connection rejected: Unacceptable nickname leapfish Server Support 7 26/06/2017 11:47 AM
Connection Rejected: Unacceptable Nickname Carswell Client Support 17 28/05/2012 04:01 AM
Connection rejected: Unacceptable nickname jop9888 Scripting Help 12 04/05/2012 08:52 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.