SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Client Support

Old 01/05/2019, 01:04 PM   #11
ChinaServer
Little Clucker

Default Re: CONNECTION REJECTED: Unacceptable NickName - Only on one server

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi View Post
It's not the problem in this case, it has nothing to do with unsupported characters in his name but with his connection.
So there are many possibilities for this problem to arise.
ChinaServer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2019, 08:14 PM   #12
Yamakei
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaServer View Post
So there are many possibilities for this problem to arise.
Seriously, stop. If you are going to instigate arguments take it else where. You aren't providing a solution - you are just making more problems.

On-topic; Even if you happen to be playing on this server from time to time. This problem suddenly occurred? Try opening CMD < ipconfig /release < ipconfig /flushdns < ipconfig /renew < shutdown -r -f -t 00 < re-connect to said server, and reply if this solution didn't solve it.

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
shutdown -r -f -t 00

- akira297

Contact Information:
Thread: I'm Sorry
Skype Information: YamakeiStudios
Yamakei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2019, 10:20 PM   #13
FlorisKing
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamakei View Post
Seriously, stop. If you are going to instigate arguments take it else where. You aren't providing a solution - you are just making more problems.

On-topic; Even if you happen to be playing on this server from time to time. This problem suddenly occurred? Try opening CMD < ipconfig /release < ipconfig /flushdns < ipconfig /renew < shutdown -r -f -t 00 < re-connect to said server, and reply if this solution didn't solve it.

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
shutdown -r -f -t 00

- akira297
Hello bro, I tried and nothing.. I had Windows 10, I changed it to Win 7 after to Win 8 and same problem.. I can't explain why.. I tried another server and I can play there without any problems..
FlorisKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2019, 11:46 PM   #14
Yamakei
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorisKing View Post
Hello bro, I tried and nothing.. I had Windows 10, I changed it to Win 7 after to Win 8 and same problem.. I can't explain why.. I tried another server and I can play there without any problems..
The server may have a filter in which evidently is causing your connectivity issue. It sounds unlikely, however, I'd contact their administration. Then seeking further assistance via their support. A latency issue, sure, but if you can play others with ease. Unless their host (varies) also have connectivity issues on others (good luck) which you'd have to trial and error. To see if it would be overall their host themselves but more unlikely then the server itself.

Contact Information:
Old 02/05/2019, 06:35 AM   #15
ChinaServer
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi View Post
It's not the problem in this case, it has nothing to do with unsupported characters in his name but with his connection.
ok I know
ChinaServer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/05/2019, 03:03 PM   #16
Chaya
Little Clucker

I have the same problem with a good script, and since this update some of me and my bots got kicked, can we disable this name restriction?
Chaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/05/2019, 07:18 PM   #17
Yamakei
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaya View Post
I have the same problem with a good script, and since this update some of me and my bots got kicked, can we disable this name restriction?
If you had this error start occurring on an update you pushed. The question is what in the code caused such troublesome.

Contact Information: