SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09/11/2017, 02:52 PM   #1601
Danielgarciasosa
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Smile Re: PC Questions Thread

What is the difference in DDR, DDR2, and DDR3?
the difference is the speed they can support, this will not improve much the performance of the games.

creator of the website. mini bodegas en renta
Danielgarciasosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/12/2017, 02:53 PM   #1602
Xhizors
Big Clucker
 
Xhizors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 82
Reputation: 13
Default Re: PC Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielgarciasosa View Post
What is the difference in DDR, DDR2, and DDR3?
the difference is the speed they can support, this will not improve much the performance of the games.

creator of the website. mini bodegas en renta
Wrong. Newer games that is coded in 64 bit like Fallout 4 shows better ram's matter.
There is benchmarks between 1600MHz vs 2133MHz DDR3 and there is big differences..
Xhizors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/12/2017, 07:10 PM   #1603
TheArcher
High-roller
 
TheArcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 2,336
Reputation: 251
Default Re: PC Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhizors View Post
Wrong. Newer games that is coded in 64 bit like Fallout 4 shows better ram's matter.
There is benchmarks between 1600MHz vs 2133MHz DDR3 and there is big differences..
There's even difference between 2133Mhz and 3000Mhz with DDR4
__________________
TheArcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/04/2019, 02:02 PM   #1604
PhilippineGangsta
Big Clucker
 
PhilippineGangsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 117
Reputation: 20
Default Re: PC Questions Thread

I'm planning to buy a new PC this June $500 budget can anyone suggest parts.
__________________
]
PhilippineGangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/04/2019, 02:28 PM   #1605
Gforcez
Gangsta
 
Gforcez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Netherlands.
Posts: 700
Reputation: 377
Default Re: PC Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilippineGangsta View Post
I'm planning to buy a new PC this June $500 budget can anyone suggest parts.
Try PC Part Picker, I already put the filter on max 500 dollars. You can mix and match the result since the parts are just there when you select a PC

https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/#X=0,50995
__________________

Gforcez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/04/2019, 04:45 PM   #1606
cuber
Gangsta
 
cuber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 797
Reputation: 173
Default Re: PC Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez View Post
Try PC Part Picker, I already put the filter on max 500 dollars. You can mix and match the result since the parts are just there when you select a PC

https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/#X=0,50995
I recommend pc part picker as well. Easy to use, and it's good enough.
cuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
.tk domains thread (What do you think of them?) NewYorkRP Everything and Nothing 29 22/09/2013 12:39 PM
Map Request Thread KeyWay Help Archive 21 18/04/2010 08:09 PM
Banned of my own thread aleancuervo Server Support 8 14/03/2010 04:04 PM
Bugs (1st thread RC3-RC6) Dabombber Help Archive 302 03/10/2009 04:05 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.