SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Old 08/03/2009, 10:35 AM   #101
[IB]Scorcher
High-roller

Default Re: [GM] Carlito's Roleplay (NOT A GF EDIT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Tom ]
The driving test arent working :/ I do /takedriverlicense or something like that, It tells me to go outside and enter a car. THen i enter a car and... Nothing happens
A uneducuated MONKEY could work this script.
Off-topic, but LOL.
[IB]Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2009, 10:44 AM   #102
MenaceX^
High-roller

Bah. Sometimes people so never minded..
MenaceX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2009, 02:17 PM   #103
krille120
Little Clucker

this is the easyiest script to use but it's pretty hard to script stuffs in it (:P I've tried for like 1 week,but hey im a noob in scripting so what the heck ,this is alot better then the GF edit's.,,)Norm do you think you coud make a non dynamic faction system too?so you have dynamic and non dynamics,and a business system so your aviable to own more then 1 biz and 1 house=) take care and keep the good work up +111111111111111111111111111111 to you
krille120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2009, 02:39 PM   #104
Norn
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by krille120
this is the easyiest script to use but it's pretty hard to script stuffs in it (:P I've tried for like 1 week,but hey im a noob in scripting so what the heck ,this is alot better then the GF edit's.,,)Norm do you think you coud make a non dynamic faction system too?so you have dynamic and non dynamics,and a business system so your aviable to own more then 1 biz and 1 house=) take care and keep the good work up +111111111111111111111111111111 to you
What's the point, i dont get it? The dynamic faction system is there for simplicity when creating factions, and less time editing the script.

But no sorry, i'm not gonna add a non dynamic.

Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2009, 05:15 PM   #105
krille120
Little Clucker

k,nvm I found out how to do the thing I wanted :P
krille120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/2009, 07:38 PM   #106
Bodo4you
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReloG
Admincommands??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn

Dynamics: The script is completely dynamic, meaning we can set every single thing that you see ingame with a simple command. No restarts needed for anything at all a part from main script changes. This makes for better roleplay experience and all round effectiveness.

Business System: Each business has a business type assigned to it, every type gets different commands, so again it will make for a better roleplay experience. Currently there are 7 types of business.

Phone Networks: Much like real life, when you get a simcard and you top it up. The money from phone calls amd text messages goes to that network. It's the same in the script, you buy phones from businesses that are phone networks and all money from calls and text messages goes straight into that businesses till. This is a feature i wanted to create from day one as i think it's great.

Advertisements: Unlike most roleplay scripts, to do an advertisement you must be in an advertisement business, there are several spread out throughout the city and are all player-owned.

Car System: I've decided not to add player-owned vehicles as of yet, it's easily done and will be added in the future if the playerbase is ok. At the moment the car system enables administrators to park vehicles, change models/colors etc. Also set factions to cars.

House System: House system is just like any other house script, you can buy,sell,rent. Only difference in mine is that you can store up to 2000 materials and 500 grams of drugs in your house. But be aware, the police can raid houses.

Faction System: Much like any other faction system, except factions can be created ingame with simple administrator commands.

Vehicle Engine System: Our vehicle engine system is very simple, like most others. Fuel will not go down in vehicles unless the engine is turned on and if the engine is turned off you will be froze until you exit the vehicle (Hit Enter) or start the vehicles engine. Fuel will go down if the vehicles engine is on and the vehicle is unoccupied, for a more realistic feel.

Vehicle Lock: We do not use vehicle params for our vehicle lock system, we use custom vehicle checks. If you lock a car, it's not only locked for everyone else besides you, it's also locked for you! If you want to unlock, you must stand beside the vehicle.

Serverside Money: This makes spawning money, IMPOSSIBLE. Which means we can be sure that all our players money was earned.

Pickup Streamer: We can have up to 30000 pickups, this makes for stability when adding large amounts of houses.

Jobs:
Arms Dealer: as the title suggests, you will be selling firearms if this is your job.
Drug Dealer: Your job will be to earn money supplying drugs to the city.
Detective: You will be able to find people, if they have there phones switched on.
Lawyer: You will be able to get justice for those wrongly imprisoned, and set them free.
Products Seller: You will supply products to business owners.

And more, check the script.

Download
ehum /acommands

cant wait until the car ownership is ready
Old 08/03/2009, 07:43 PM   #107
ICECOLDKILLAK8
High-roller

Dont quote the whole first post in your reply
Old 08/03/2009, 07:45 PM   #108
Norn
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodo4you
cant wait until the car ownership is ready
Car ownership won't be ready because i'm not coding it, or anymore of this script infact.

Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/03/2009, 12:46 PM   #109
RyDeR`
High-roller

I Got a question.
What's the maximum level of admin in these script?

Sup?
RyDeR` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/03/2009, 02:13 PM   #110
Castle
Huge Clucker

the Max Admin Level is 20