SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Screenshots and Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30/06/2019, 02:15 AM   #1
CONTROLA
Huge Clucker
 
CONTROLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 254
Reputation: 15
Default RPG server UCP

We're close to opening our new server and we got mixed feedback on our UCP. What's your opinion on it?

https://imgur.com/J2XtpTe

https://imgur.com/QpMKM0S
CONTROLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/06/2019, 04:06 AM   #2
m3shys
Big Clucker
 
m3shys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 77
Reputation: 23
Default Re: RPG server UCP

Can't see the images clearly.

Anyway I personally think nobody really cares about UCP for a RPG server. Everything is handled in game for a RPG server usually, as long as it's true RPG and not RP based in the slightest. UCP is only a helpful tool for RP servers because it can handle applications, character overviews, records, faction administration and faction related stuff like arrest records display which is more convenient than going in-game. In TDM you can look at statistics which maybe people care about in-depth as some players want to improve and show-off.
m3shys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/06/2019, 07:36 AM   #3
HZ
Little Clucker
 
HZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Yukon Territory, Canada
Posts: 22
Reputation: 23
Default Re: RPG server UCP

Well, the UCP looks really cool, but what about the server ? will see. btw I agree with the dude above.
__________________
The Power of Ideas..
HZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/06/2019, 08:12 AM   #4
Proxus
Big Clucker
 
Proxus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 172
Reputation: 4
Default Re: RPG server UCP

Looks really good and well designed. The pictures are fairly hard to see, maybe adding a toggle for light and dark theme? Besides that, really nice!
__________________
Developer @ Trucknation
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity"
Proxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/06/2019, 01:13 PM   #5
CONTROLA
Huge Clucker
 
CONTROLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 254
Reputation: 15
Default Re: RPG server UCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3shys View Post
Can't see the images clearly.

Anyway I personally think nobody really cares about UCP for a RPG server. Everything is handled in game for a RPG server usually, as long as it's true RPG and not RP based in the slightest. UCP is only a helpful tool for RP servers because it can handle applications, character overviews, records, faction administration and faction related stuff like arrest records display which is more convenient than going in-game. In TDM you can look at statistics which maybe people care about in-depth as some players want to improve and show-off.
All of the things mentioned by you are already planned to be included in the UCP. As well as user complaints, unban requests and things like that. Servers which we are competing with also have these things, it's pretty standard.
CONTROLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/06/2019, 03:56 PM   #6
Mobtiesgangsa
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 121
Reputation: 16
Default Re: RPG server UCP

The UCP looks more like a trading platform for trading currency (Take is as a compliment)
Mobtiesgangsa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03/07/2019, 02:19 AM   #7
m3shys
Big Clucker
 
m3shys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 77
Reputation: 23
Default Re: RPG server UCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONTROLA View Post
All of the things mentioned by you are already planned to be included in the UCP. As well as user complaints, unban requests and things like that. Servers which we are competing with also have these things, it's pretty standard.
Not really. You're now making it sound like an RP server. I know people use these terms incorrectly now especially as many older servers are gone. The RPG servers used to be pure-RPG but now they are more like RPG-RP which is a weird combination. I can't explain it but if you played RPG servers back 4 years ago you'd understand what I'm talking about.
m3shys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/07/2019, 10:53 AM   #8
CONTROLA
Huge Clucker
 
CONTROLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 254
Reputation: 15
Default Re: RPG server UCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3shys View Post
Not really. You're now making it sound like an RP server. I know people use these terms incorrectly now especially as many older servers are gone. The RPG servers used to be pure-RPG but now they are more like RPG-RP which is a weird combination. I can't explain it but if you played RPG servers back 4 years ago you'd understand what I'm talking about.
Who cares lol. An RPG server with RP flavours doesn't seem weird to me. This was a topic of requesting feedback on the look of the UCP, not on categorizing my server based on how my UCP looks.
CONTROLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/07/2019, 02:24 PM   #9
TheArcher
High-roller
 
TheArcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 2,338
Reputation: 251
Default Re: RPG server UCP

Clean and friendly GUI with many stats to look for, I'd like to see the server too
__________________
TheArcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Pedido] PRECISA-SE DE TRADUTOR P/ SERVER ''FRIDAY THE 13TH'' - O PRIMEIRO SERVER DE TERROR NO SA-MP! TwoSimsLight PortuguÍs/Portuguese 25 21/04/2017 12:15 PM
Script works fine on developer's server, but not on the main public server. Shetch Scripting Help 1 20/06/2015 08:56 PM
Every script I load, my server doesnt respond [+starting server need helpers] Cato Scripting Help 12 27/07/2013 05:42 PM
[FilterScript] Server Message [SERVER TIPS, SERVER MESSAGE OF THE DAY] - Simple, basic but editable! roar Filterscripts 10 28/02/2013 02:19 PM
[SERVER] Unable to continue, the server's bind doesn't match the defined one.? robert4049 Server Support 9 12/07/2010 04:31 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.