SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Closed Thread

Old 28/04/2015, 04:49 PM   #21
FernandoLight
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Pray For Nepal.

Agree with God-Belivers, seriously fucking shut up and stop fighting over no fucking reasons. Don't know, if you don't belive then go and do some research before you talk shit, that's totally not something good. Now don't fuck this topic more up.
Old 28/04/2015, 04:53 PM   #22
Phaze
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa View Post
God exists. This earthquake was done by the God. God can cause things and stop them. Who ever is donating, he shall stop it, because he is going againts God's will.

Half of that statement made no sense lol. So stop trying.

Now, stop with this god and science bull shit. You wanna pray than go, if you don't than don't. No one gives a fuck at least stop being cunts and just hope that people in Nepal don't have to go trough this again. Fucking no one can handle a legit thread on this forum I swear, exactly why I made my signature. Idiotic and stupidity is everywhere.
Old 28/04/2015, 04:56 PM   #23
PrivatioBoni
Gangsta

Quote:
God exists. This earthquake was done by the God. God can cause things and stop them. Who ever is donating, he shall stop it, because he is going againts God's will.
Get out. I will donate, because as far as I am concerned, God does not exist. If he does exist, he is evil.
Old 28/04/2015, 04:58 PM   #24
Epixha
Huge Clucker

Thank god I'm no more active on SA:MP Forums, otherwise I might have just suicided, considering the fact that this place has become the hub of shithead lifeless stubborn kids who think they're being funny. People are dying out there in an Earthquake which nobody can control, but donate or just pray at the least.. and then there are kids here who don't have anything in their life to do other than getting their butt hurt about how God exists. This thread, right here, is the proof that our generation is full of dickheads who don't have a future. Do you guys even realise there are people from Nepal here who's families have also gotten affected? If you don't have anything nice to say, tape up your shitty fucking mouth and go to mute mod, why hurt others...

RIP, my prayers go to the families affected.
Old 28/04/2015, 04:58 PM   #25
Danny
High-roller

Quote:
All right. I don't believe in your God but I'm gonna drop the assholery and ask you a genuine question. Whoever your God is, he probably said something like 'look after your fellow man', right? So why do you think he's going to stop those who are donating? Isn't that like, inconsisent?

come into my life, it's a man made paradise

http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobric...omp-stomp-clap
Old 28/04/2015, 05:33 PM   #26
XProtocol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
All right. I don't believe in your God but I'm gonna drop the assholery and ask you a genuine question. Whoever your God is, he probably said something like 'look after your fellow man', right? So why do you think he's going to stop those who are donating? Isn't that like, inconsisent?
You can believe whatever you want to. Rather than praying or at least showing sympathy you're starting unnecessary decision which will lead to no where. I know, I myself is continuing it, I'm retarded and shitead. Ok? Just don't continue it further, you'll never be able to change what other people believe even how much genuine your question is.

I hope Nepal will recover from this loss soon. And RIP to those who died.

Old 28/04/2015, 05:37 PM   #27
Danny
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by XProtocol View Post
You can believe whatever you want to. Rather than praying or at least showing sympathy you're starting unnecessary decision which will lead to no where. I know, I myself is continuing it, I'm retarded and shitead. Ok? Just don't continue it further, you'll never be able to change what other people believe even how much genuine your question is.

I hope Nepal will recover from this loss soon. And RIP to those who died.
I'm just asking a question, not starting a discussion. Once in a while I read things like this and then suddenly I get really interested in the 'why' behind a specific opinion/belief/remark. If he replies I'm not going to argue with him until one of us dies from pure exhaustion, I'm just curious how he supports that statement. I'm also not going to 'change' his belief. If he believes, I'm not going to argue. Still I think it's interesting.

come into my life, it's a man made paradise

http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobric...omp-stomp-clap
Old 28/04/2015, 05:43 PM   #28
FernandoLight
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'm just asking a question, not starting a discussion. Once in a while I read things like this and then suddenly I get really interested in the 'why' behind a specific opinion/belief/remark. If he replies I'm not going to argue with him until one of us dies from pure exhaustion, I'm just curious how he supports that statement. I'm also not going to 'change' his belief. If he believes, I'm not going to argue. Still I think it's interesting.
Useless topic.
Old 28/04/2015, 05:50 PM   #29
R0
Big Clucker

For these who say god doesnt exist,here is what i can tell you:
YOU ARE SO STUPID,
Well,there a lot of things that you havent seen and still believe in,and it has been proved before.
If scientists say that they found another planet in the space,you do believe them without seeing the planet,Why would you believe that god exists since it has been proven more than million times?
GO GET A LIFE FAGGOT.

Instead of playing games and...just go and read about it.
Old 28/04/2015, 05:59 PM   #30
MattyMatty
Banned

Quote:
Now that's something no one is intrested in or will pray for, no need of posting this useless post.
What are you talking about?
Why should anyone here thats not from Nepal care about Nepal, I think those people (that are not from Nepal) would be better of praying for their dead ones aka people that were actually close to them... Big deal people died, everyone dies sooner or later cause life isnt fair.

Quote:
I'd rather pray for saving millions of lifes than one.
(No offence, it's just the truth)
I dont care what other people think of my grandma, they dont know her.
And if you think of praying as a 1:1 system in theory mine would be better because my prayer would be focused on one person while you would think of Nepal as a whole.

Anyways the only useless posts are the ones that are pure gibberish like: "as<sdgyarshsre" mine made sense because it was related to the topic.
Closed Thread