Old 28/06/2020, 11:21 AM   #1
makemoneynotfriends
Big Clucker

Default mysql from r33 to r40

PHP Code:
CMD:tempban(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
banner[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], banned[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], bannedidreason[25], hoursstring[400], secsunbantsip[16], query[180];
    if(!
IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) && pInfo[playerid][playerAdmin] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playeridERROR"You do not have sufficient permissions to use this command."); //this is just my admin check, yours may be different.

if(sscanf(params"uds[25]"bannedidhoursreason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Usage: /tempban [player name/ID] [hours] [reason]"); // here, we're checking if the administrator entered the command correctly. "u" is a player name or ID, "d" is the amount of hours as an integer, and "s[25]" is the reason.

if(!IsPlayerConnected(bannedid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Invalid player name/ID."); //checking if the player that the admin is trying to ban is connected to the server

if(pInfo[playerid][playerAdmin] < pInfo[bannedid][playerAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"You cannot ban someone with a higher level than you!"); //I don't allow admins to ban those with higher levels than their own.

if(strlen(reason) < || strlen(reason) > 24) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Your reason must be between 3 and 24 characters."); //limiting the reason length to 3-24 characters

if(hours 12 || hours 720) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Ban hours are between 12 and 720 hours");

GetPlayerName(playeridbannersizeof(banner));

GetPlayerName(bannedidbannedsizeof(banned));

GetPlayerIp(bannedidipsizeof(ip));

secs hours*3600
    unbants 
gettime()+ secs;

format(querysizeof(query), "INSERT INTO `bans` (ban_id, player, ip, admin, reason, ban_time, unban_time) VALUES ('0', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', %d, %d)",

bannedipbannerreasongettime(), unbants);

mysql_query(query);

format(stringsizeof(string), "You've been temporarily banned.\n\n{FFFFFF}Staff member: %s\nReason: %s"bannerreason);

ShowPlayerDialog(bannedid678DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"Banned!"string"Close""");

format(stringsizeof(string), "%s(%d) has banned %s(%d) for %d hours for: %s"bannerplayeridbannedbannedidhoursreason);

SendClientMessageToAll(-1string);

SetTimerEx("KickEx"500falseplayerid"i");
    return 
1;
}
forward KickEx(playerid);
public 
KickEx(playerid)
{

Kick(playerid);
    return 
1;
}
forward OnBanCheck(playerid);
public 
OnBanCheck(playerid)
{
    new 
banquery[180], ip[16];

GetPlayerIp(playeridip16);

format(banquerysizeof(banquery), "SELECT unban_time FROM `bans` WHERE ip = '%s'"ip);

mysql_query(banquery);

mysql_store_result();
    if(
mysql_num_rows() != 0
    {
        new 
unbantimestamp mysql_fetch_int(); 
        if(
unbantimestamp gettime())
        {

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"You're banned from this server.");

}
    }
    return 
1;

i have this code and i wanna to make it use r40mysql insteand of r33 actually i tried but i dont know how to transfer them
so if someone can help me
makemoneynotfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/06/2020, 11:31 AM   #2
Kwarde
High-roller

Default Re: mysql from r33 to r40

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=616103

Discord: Kwarde#8009
Kwarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/06/2020, 11:33 AM   #3
SkyFlare
Huge Clucker

You need a handle, if you already have one, make sure you use it, also change to threaded queries
PHP Code:
// MySQL connection handle
new MySQLYOURHANDLENAME;//Your Connection Handle, can be whatever you want it to be, if you have this already, disregard this.

{
    new 
banner[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], banned[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], bannedidreason[25], hoursstring[400], secsunbantsip[16], query[180];
    if(!
IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) && pInfo[playerid][playerAdmin] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playeridERROR"You do not have sufficient permissions to use this command."); //this is just my admin check, yours may be different.

if(sscanf(params"uds[25]"bannedidhoursreason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Usage: /tempban [player name/ID] [hours] [reason]"); // here, we're checking if the administrator entered the command correctly. "u" is a player name or ID, "d" is the amount of hours as an integer, and "s[25]" is the reason.

if(!IsPlayerConnected(bannedid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Invalid player name/ID."); //checking if the player that the admin is trying to ban is connected to the server

if(pInfo[playerid][playerAdmin] < pInfo[bannedid][playerAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"You cannot ban someone with a higher level than you!"); //I don't allow admins to ban those with higher levels than their own.

if(strlen(reason) < || strlen(reason) > 24) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Your reason must be between 3 and 24 characters."); //limiting the reason length to 3-24 characters

if(hours 12 || hours 720) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Ban hours are between 12 and 720 hours");

secs hours*3600;

unbants gettime()+ secs;

mysql_format(YOURHANDLENAMEquerysizeof(query), "INSERT INTO bans (ban_id, player, ip, admin, reason, ban_time, unban_time) VALUES('0', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', %d, %d)"bannedipbannerreasongettime(), unbants);

mysql_tquery(YOURHANDLENAMEquery);

format(stringsizeof(string), "You've been temporarily banned.\n\n{FFFFFF}Staff member: %s\nReason: %s"bannerreason);

format(stringsizeof(string), "%s(%d) has banned %s(%d) for %d hours for: %s"bannerplayeridbannedbannedidhoursreason);

return 
1;
}
public 
KickEx(playerid)
{

Kick(playerid);
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnBanCheck(playerid)
{
    new 
banquery[180], ip[16];

new 
rows;

mysql_format(YOURHANDLENAMEbanquerysizeof(banquery), "SELECT unban_time FROM `bans` WHERE `ip` = '%s'"ip);

mysql_tquery(YOURHANDLENAMEbanquery);
    if(
cache_get_row_count(rows))
    {
        new 
        if(
        {

return 
1;
        }
    }
    return 
1;

Link
Information
S-Store System V2 LinkIngame Store in Dialogs

Last edited by SkyFlare; 28/06/2020 at 01:15 PM.
SkyFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/06/2020, 12:03 PM   #4
makemoneynotfriends
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde View Post
Thanks for the help +rep
Old 28/06/2020, 01:02 PM   #5
makemoneynotfriends
Big Clucker

PHP Code:
{
    new 
    if(!
pInfo[playerid][playerAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playeridERROR"You do not have sufficient permissions to use this command.");
    if(
sscanf(params"uds[25]"bannedidhoursreason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Usage: /tempban [player name/ID] [hours] [reason]"); // here, we're checking if the administrator entered the command correctly. "u" is a player name or ID, "d" is the amount of hours as an integer, and "s[25]" is the reason.

secs hours*3600
    unbants 
gettime()+ secs;

mysql_format(connectionHandlequerysizeof(query), "INSERT INTO bans (ban_id, player, ip, admin, reason, ban_time, unban_time) VALUES('0', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', %d, %d)"bannedipbannerreasongettime(), unbants);

mysql_tquery(connectionHandlequery);

SetTimerEx("Kick"500falseplayerid"i");
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnBanCheck(playerid)
{
    new 
banquery[180], ip[16];

new 
rows;

mysql_format(connectionHandlebanquerysizeof(banquery), "SELECT unban_time FROM `bans` WHERE `ip` = '%s'"ip);

mysql_tquery(connectionHandlebanquery);
    if(
    {
        new 
        if(
        {

return 
1;
        }
    }
    return 
1;
}
public 
KickEx(playerid)
{

Kick(playerid);
    return 
1;

PHP Code:
(3348) : warning 213tag mismatch
(3358) : error 001expected token";"but found "-identifier-"
(3365) : error 035argument type mismatch (argument 4)
(
3378) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_int"
(3382) : error 035argument type mismatch (argument 4
PHP Code:
unbants gettime()+ secsline 3358
if(!pInfo[playerid][playerAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playeridERROR"You do not have sufficient permissions to use this command."); line 3348
SetTimerEx
("Kick"500falseplayerid"i"); line 3365
new unbantimestamp mysql_fetch_int(); 3378 line
forward KickEx
(playerid);
public 
KickEx(playerid)
{

Kick(playerid);
    return 
1;
line 3382 
Old 28/06/2020, 01:11 PM   #6
SkyFlare
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemoneynotfriends View Post
PHP Code:
{
    new 
    if(!
pInfo[playerid][playerAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playeridERROR"You do not have sufficient permissions to use this command.");
    if(
sscanf(params"uds[25]"bannedidhoursreason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Usage: /tempban [player name/ID] [hours] [reason]"); // here, we're checking if the administrator entered the command correctly. "u" is a player name or ID, "d" is the amount of hours as an integer, and "s[25]" is the reason.

secs hours*3600
    unbants 
gettime()+ secs;

mysql_format(connectionHandlequerysizeof(query), "INSERT INTO bans (ban_id, player, ip, admin, reason, ban_time, unban_time) VALUES('0', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', %d, %d)"bannedipbannerreasongettime(), unbants);

return 
1;
}
public 
OnBanCheck(playerid)
{
    new 
banquery[180], ip[16];

new 
rows;

mysql_format(connectionHandlebanquerysizeof(banquery), "SELECT unban_time FROM `bans` WHERE `ip` = '%s'"ip);

mysql_tquery(connectionHandlebanquery);
    if(
    {
        new 
        if(
        {

return 
1;
        }
    }
    return 
1;
}
public 
KickEx(playerid)
{

Kick(playerid);
    return 
1;

PHP Code:
(3348) : warning 213tag mismatch
(3358) : error 001expected token";"but found "-identifier-"
(3365) : error 035argument type mismatch (argument 4)
(
3378) : error 017undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_int"
(3382) : error 035argument type mismatch (argument 4
PHP Code:
unbants gettime()+ secsline 3358
if(!pInfo[playerid][playerAdmin]) return SendClientMessage(playeridERROR"You do not have sufficient permissions to use this command."); line 3348
SetTimerEx
("Kick"500falseplayerid"i"); line 3365
new unbantimestamp mysql_fetch_int(); 3378 line
forward KickEx
(playerid);
public 
KickEx(playerid)
{

Kick(playerid);
    return 
1;
line 3382 

Youre missing ";" in secs = hours*3600
PHP Code:
{
    new 
    if(!
    if(

secs hours*3600;//You were missing the ; at the end of this line

unbants gettime()+ secs;

return 
1;

Link
Information
S-Store System V2 LinkIngame Store in Dialogs
SkyFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/06/2020, 01:29 PM   #7
makemoneynotfriends
Big Clucker