SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24/09/2017, 09:46 PM   #1
Grintch
Little Clucker
 
Grintch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Suceava, Romania, Europe.
Posts: 21
Reputation: 0
Default Horse Riding

Hi guys! I want to ask u how can I make a horse riding system.

I want to take the object : 11733 as the horse

I want to apply the anim for riding a motorcycle.

How can I do it?
Grintch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 10:22 PM   #2
Escobabe
Huge Clucker
 
Escobabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 277
Reputation: 70
Default Re: Horse Riding

CreateObject(modelid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ, FloatrawDistance = 0.0)

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/ApplyAnim...nimations%26hl
__________________

Los Santos Underground
Soon...
Escobabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 10:25 PM   #3
Grintch
Little Clucker
 
Grintch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Suceava, Romania, Europe.
Posts: 21
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Horse Riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobabe View Post
CreateObject(modelid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ, FloatrawDistance = 0.0)

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/ApplyAnim...nimations%26hl
And how can I do the script?
Grintch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 10:26 PM   #4
Kane
Gangsta
 
Kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 822
Reputation: 130
Default Re: Horse Riding

Can't exactly be sure but experiment around:

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/GetPlayerKeys
MoveObject.

Create a timer to get the players keys and when they're holding W, A, S, D, move their horse?

@Dignity had a horse riding system for his server if he's willing to give you insight.
__________________
Los Santos Roleplay - Developer
@ls-rp.com

Former Beta Tester

Kane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2017, 10:53 PM   #5
Dignity
High-roller
 
Dignity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,661
Reputation: 1211
Default Re: Horse Riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane View Post
@Dignity had a horse riding system for his server if he's willing to give you insight.
Here’s what I wrote on it a couple of months ago. Not a dig at you Arthur but at the people in that thread.

It even has an example included, so anyone with some regards of pawn and samp natives can make it work. My horse script has stamina and different speeds scripted to each horse type but once you have the base it’s easy to get to this point.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...77&postcount=6

Result, after some tweaks done to Southclaw’s script: https://youtu.be/oY7gM_h2fdk
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/07/2020, 08:32 PM   #6
JohnStark
Little Clucker
 
JohnStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Moldova
Posts: 25
Reputation: 9
Default Re: Horse Riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
Here’s what I wrote on it a couple of months ago. Not a dig at you Arthur but at the people in that thread.

It even has an example included, so anyone with some regards of pawn and samp natives can make it work. My horse script has stamina and different speeds scripted to each horse type but once you have the base it’s easy to get to this point.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...77&postcount=6

Result, after some tweaks done to Southclaw’s script: https://youtu.be/oY7gM_h2fdk
And what kind of player animation on a horse?
JohnStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/07/2020, 11:12 PM   #7
v1k1nG
Huge Clucker
 
v1k1nG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 497
Reputation: 35
Default Re: Horse Riding

Dude this was 3 years ago
__________________
My test server: 51.91.122.18:7778
My Discord contact: [SF]kAn3#9933
YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrM...QtP2pczguqvppw
v1k1nG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/07/2020, 01:21 PM   #8
JohnStark
Little Clucker
 
JohnStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Moldova
Posts: 25
Reputation: 9
Default Re: Horse Riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG View Post
Dude this was 3 years ago
And how can it be implemented?
JohnStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ghost Riding the bicycle SaW_[VrTx] Everything and Nothing 18 28/07/2009 01:46 AM
Can someone help me with detecting if the player is riding a bike? Coolman12 Help Archive 10 15/04/2009 11:12 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.