SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Bug Reports

Old 03/06/2013, 04:29 AM   #1
Kar
Banned

Default Unoccupied vehicle sync, boat surfing pausing issue, parachute with vehicle issue, surfing w/ skydiving issue

Vehicle sync:

When I touch the car it falls and gets synced

Vehicle issue with parachute:

I can't remember but I think while parachuting created a vehicle and putplayerinvehicle

Boat Issue:

As I am driving a boat (a launch at the time) 3 guys were surfing the boat, when I paused, i came back to see him timed out, he comes back in and i repeat, he gets back on the boat then i pause (i am the driver) and he times out, but the others still remaind in tact.

Surfing & Skydiving:

This is self explanatory

Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/06/2013, 10:23 AM   #2
DRIFT_HUNTER
High-roller

Default Re: Unoccupied vehicle sync, boat surfing pausing issue, parachute with vehicle issue, surfing w/ skydiving issue

About vehicles stuck in air until you touch them.I confirm these bug and its a old one (i think even from 0.3a)
Parachuting and PutPlayerInVehicle leave parachute opened (also old) and i confirm it in 0.3x (My only idea for dirty fix is to disarm player and than put him in vehicle)But many people dont know about these bug that if you are with opened parachute in vehicle and it explode than you avoid death without any damage.
DRIFT_HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2013, 09:24 AM   #3
Nothis
Big Clucker

Default Re: Unoccupied vehicle sync, boat surfing pausing issue, parachute with vehicle issue, surfing w/ skydiving issue

Vehicle with parachute issue is the only one i saw , it happen if you are deploy parachute and spawn a vehicle at same times , the parachute will remains and the player is spining with anims from the parachute + sitting in car . Just need to exit the car , the anim for the landing with parachute will play and you will be back to normal or just simply , kick him out of the car .
For others , i don't know tho , hope i can help
Nothis is offline   Reply With Quote