SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31/10/2019, 03:47 PM   #581
coool
Gangsta
 
coool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Republic of Pakistan
Posts: 637
Reputation: 64
Default Re: Is it still worth it?

The owner of scavange & survive open-sourced his whole game mode and said that he benefited from it, so I think there won't be a problem in giving out some models.
__________________
coool is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:04 PM   #582
OstGot
Gangsta
 
OstGot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gomel, Belarus
Posts: 959
Reputation: 347
Default Re: Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavan View Post
It's like I said, it's these mindsets that we don't progress, It's also like I said, if it's possible, why not do it?.
This logic can be applied to even the craziest kind of ideas, including justifying the clientside overdose, which is, for example, in MTA. The main problem with such wishes is that it would be easier for these people to just leave to MTA, while the main samp problems are much closer. However it's just my opinion.
__________________
aka Nexius
Don't want to always check for updates of my scripts?
Include it the last, after all others
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:11 PM   #583
K4r
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 15
Reputation: 22
Default Re: Is it still worth it?

Alright Kalcor, you do you.

But it's time to come to a serious conclusion.

Is it that you want out but you want to stay in total control?

Is this about pride or your legacy? I really want to know.
K4r is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:21 PM   #584
Chavan
Big Clucker
 
Chavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: 127.0.0.1          Money: $89,222,732.00
Posts: 105
Reputation: 11
Thumbs down Re: Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot View Post
This logic can be applied to even the craziest kind of ideas, including justifying the clientside overdose, which is, for example, in MTA. The main problem with such wishes is that it would be easier for these people to just leave to MTA, while the main samp problems are much closer. However it's just my opinion.
But is MTA not a competitor of Sa-mp?

They are two different customers, but if they have why we could not have?

I know there are more important things to fix, but I say that we can discuss, mature this subject.

It is not 2006 when samp was released, it is almost by 2020 and we do not have a current game mode yet.

We live in the past yet!
__________________
"Não mude, nem se reinvente, apenas evolua."
"Don't change or reinvent yourself, just evolve."
Chavan is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:33 PM   #585
Kalen
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 52
Reputation: 4
Default Re: Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavan View Post
It's like I said, it's these mindsets that we don't progress, It's also like I said, if it's possible, why not do it?

I do not say it needs to be now, but to bring the matter, to discuss the matter, to mature the subject.
You don't make sense. Voice Chat is a shitty idea for many reasons, trolls is one of them. It doesn't make any sense - for voice chat you got discord and etc. Stop this bullshit about mindset and progress.
Kalen is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:34 PM   #586
Chavan
Big Clucker
 
Chavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: 127.0.0.1          Money: $89,222,732.00
Posts: 105
Reputation: 11
Thumbs down Re: Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
You don't make sense. Voice Chat is a shitty idea for many reasons, trolls is one of them. It doesn't make any sense - for voice chat you got discord and etc. Stop this bullshit.
See, It's like I said, it's these mindsets that we don't progress.

If it were a fucking idea the current games wouldn't use that fucking idea.
__________________
"Não mude, nem se reinvente, apenas evolua."
"Don't change or reinvent yourself, just evolve."
Chavan is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:37 PM   #587
OstGot
Gangsta
 
OstGot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gomel, Belarus
Posts: 959
Reputation: 347
Default Re: Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavan View Post
But is MTA not a competitor of Sa-mp?
Yeah, but the basic idea and the way of development of these two multiplayer is quite different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavan View Post
They are two different customers, but if they have why we could not have?
Personally I see no reason to copy what a competing platform has long had and it will obviously be secondary in Samp.
__________________
aka Nexius
Don't want to always check for updates of my scripts?
Include it the last, after all others
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:38 PM   #588
Kalen
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 52
Reputation: 4
Default Re: Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavan View Post
See, It's like I said, it's these mindsets that we don't progress.

If it were a fucking idea the current games wouldn't use that fucking idea.
You're confused, you don't know what sa-mp is.
Kalen is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:38 PM   #589
Chavan
Big Clucker
 
Chavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: 127.0.0.1          Money: $89,222,732.00
Posts: 105
Reputation: 11
Thumbs up Re: Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot View Post
Personally I see no reason to copy what a competing platform has long had and it will obviously be secondary in Samp.
I just think we should make progress, it's not just her that has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
You're confused, you don't know what sa-mp is.
What is the point that other games would have and we don't have? in full 2019-2020
__________________
"Não mude, nem se reinvente, apenas evolua."
"Don't change or reinvent yourself, just evolve."
Chavan is offline  
Old 31/10/2019, 04:43 PM   #590
Kalen
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 52
Reputation: 4
Default Re: Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavan View Post
I just think we should make progress, it's not just her that has.



What is the sense that other games would have and the we don't have in full 2019-2020?
I'm sorry dude but I find it really hard to understand what you're trying to tell us. With all due respect, I'm quitting this conversation.
Kalen is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it still worth? SoloMid General 12 03/03/2018 07:18 PM
Was it all worth it? Dairyll General 31 12/11/2014 02:20 AM
Worth doing or not? ross8839 Everything and Nothing 20 17/01/2013 12:15 PM
How much is my PC worth? Smithy Everything and Nothing 11 07/05/2012 07:45 PM
Is it worth to buy iNorton Everything and Nothing 12 14/11/2011 12:52 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.