Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP DL Edition > SA-MP 0.3.DL

Old 25/08/2019, 05:50 PM   #11
Unte99
Gangsta

Default Re: Player camera collision with objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis View Post
Got your window collisions working, but its slightly off color

Anyways, its because the object is single face and collisions are generated on front face. Also do use 19466 as base, otherwise you will get transparency glitch.
Did you just make a duplicate face of the current one and turned on the backface culling? I started messing with modeling only because of sa-mp and I have no experience at all in modeling. But I kept searching for info and thought I could duplicate the faces, do a 180 for the duplicate and turn on the backface culling. If it's not that, what did you do?
Old 25/08/2019, 05:57 PM   #12
Kasis
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99 View Post
Did you just make a duplicate face of the current one and turned on the backface culling? I started messing with modeling only because of sa-mp and I have no experience at all in modeling. But I kept searching for info and thought I could duplicate the faces, do a 180 for the duplicate and turn on the backface culling. If it's not that, what did you do?
Yes, pretty much i did that only I used '' Shell '' in Modifier list 3ds max and lowered opacity from 250 to 100 .
Old 25/08/2019, 06:26 PM   #13
Unte99
Gangsta

Quote:
Yes, pretty much i did that only I used '' Shell '' in Modifier list 3ds max and lowered opacity from 250 to 100 .
Alright. Thank you for the help. Now at least I will know more about how the collisions work.
Old 25/08/2019, 06:32 PM   #14
Kasis
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Alright. Thank you for the help. Now at least I will know more about how the collisions work.
Happy to help!!

Anyways, I was just thinking... texture for window its grayish if you made it more white it should come out whiter.
Old 25/08/2019, 07:02 PM   #15
Unte99
Gangsta

Quote:
Happy to help!!

Anyways, I was just thinking... texture for window its grayish if you made it more white it should come out whiter.
Actually I wanted the window to be darker. At least for me they look better when they are darker. Also they fit more during night time in the game. And I need to find out how to change the brightness/color of the model in Blender 2.6.3.
Old 25/08/2019, 07:10 PM   #16
Kasis
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Actually I wanted the window to be darker. At least for me they look better when they are darker. Also they fit more during night time in the game. And I need to find out how to change the brightness/color of the model in Blender 2.6.3.
You can try adjusting that in kdff gui with easy color, i think just edit Lumens for object brightness. Its sorta tricky stuff because you get different effect IG not same what you see in kdff.