SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Plugin Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21/01/2019, 02:26 PM   #561
LennyH
Little Clucker
 
LennyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 47
Reputation: 71
Default Re: ColAndreas - Collision Detection

Anyone else noticed the missing solution for the WizardApp that was supposed to be here according to the build instructions in the wiki? WizardApp/ColAndreasWizard/ColAndreasWizard.sln

I'm trying to compile it, but that solution is nowhere to be found.
__________________
San Andreas + Vice City + Liberty City
More than 2600 new skins from GTA III, GTA VC, GTA LCS, GTA VCS, Bully, Manhunt, Manhunt 2
More than 300 new weapons (Custom damage, sound and animation)
More than 250 new vehicles (Custom handling and sound)
LennyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/01/2019, 05:46 PM   #562
Crayder
High-roller
 
Crayder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Flames of Hell
Posts: 3,852
Reputation: 610
Default Re: ColAndreas - Collision Detection

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyH View Post
Anyone else noticed the missing solution for the WizardApp that was supposed to be here according to the build instructions in the wiki? WizardApp/ColAndreasWizard/ColAndreasWizard.sln

I'm trying to compile it, but that solution is nowhere to be found.
The Wizard no longer has it's solution on the repo, you're correct. The entire source code's still there. You don't need to compile the Wizard though, it's fully functional downloaded from the release section.
__________________
Those who deserve reputation, do not need to beg for it.
Also, don't expect the help you need when offering reputation, you'll just be attracting Rep Hunters.
Join SA-MP Discord!
Crayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/01/2019, 06:11 PM   #563
LennyH
Little Clucker
 
LennyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 47
Reputation: 71
Default Re: ColAndreas - Collision Detection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder View Post
The Wizard no longer has it's solution on the repo, you're correct. The entire source code's still there. You don't need to compile the Wizard though, it's fully functional downloaded from the release section.
I was trying to compile a modified version of the Wizard App to export the database file for UG-MP, which is impossible to do with the current Wizard App on the release section since UG-MP includes different data for the Build Manager.
__________________
San Andreas + Vice City + Liberty City
More than 2600 new skins from GTA III, GTA VC, GTA LCS, GTA VCS, Bully, Manhunt, Manhunt 2
More than 300 new weapons (Custom damage, sound and animation)
More than 250 new vehicles (Custom handling and sound)
LennyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/01/2019, 05:40 AM   #564
Crayder
High-roller
 
Crayder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Flames of Hell
Posts: 3,852
Reputation: 610
Default Re: ColAndreas - Collision Detection

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyH View Post
I was trying to compile a modified version of the Wizard App to export the database file for UG-MP, which is impossible to do with the current Wizard App on the release section since UG-MP includes different data for the Build Manager.
You can easily just go back to the old versions on GitHub, download the old Wizard (pre Uint32 commits).
__________________
Those who deserve reputation, do not need to beg for it.
Also, don't expect the help you need when offering reputation, you'll just be attracting Rep Hunters.
Join SA-MP Discord!
Crayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23/01/2019, 11:03 AM   #565
DRIFT_HUNTER
High-roller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,096
Reputation: 174
Default Re: ColAndreas - Collision Detection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder View Post
You can easily just go back to the old versions on GitHub, download the old Wizard (pre Uint32 commits).
Or just use CMake...
__________________
Путин here,
Путин there,
Путин просто everywhere.


Any PM's that include question about any kind of help will be ignored.
Use appropriate boards for that
DRIFT_HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/02/2019, 01:21 PM   #566
raydx
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 160
Reputation: 54
Default Re: ColAndreas - Collision Detection

What is wrong with my compiler? I can compile script with older versions of col andreas but when i include 1.3 or 1.4 it is crashing ([Finished in 2.3s]).

Functions im using:

- CA_Init();
- CA_FindZ_For2dCoord
- CA_IsPlayerBlocked

Syntax looks fine.
raydx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/02/2019, 07:13 PM   #567
Crayder
High-roller
 
Crayder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Flames of Hell
Posts: 3,852
Reputation: 610
Default Re: ColAndreas - Collision Detection

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydx View Post
What is wrong with my compiler? I can compile script with older versions of col andreas but when i include 1.3 or 1.4 it is crashing ([Finished in 2.3s]).

Functions im using:

- CA_Init();
- CA_FindZ_For2dCoord
- CA_IsPlayerBlocked

Syntax looks fine.
As far as I know it should be fine, what errors are you getting? And a sample of your code would be helpful, at least just the exact syntax of it anyways.
__________________
Those who deserve reputation, do not need to beg for it.
Also, don't expect the help you need when offering reputation, you'll just be attracting Rep Hunters.
Join SA-MP Discord!
Crayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/02/2019, 07:30 PM   #568
raydx
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 160
Reputation: 54
Default Re: ColAndreas - Collision Detection

Edit: 1.3 is working, 1.4 not.

I don't have any errors. Compiler output: Finished in 2.3s and amx weight is 0mb.

My codes:

Quote:
new Float:a_pos[8];
GetDynamicPolygonPoints(a_id, a_pos);
CA_FindZ_For2DCoord(a_pos[0], a_pos[1], z_pos);

SetPlayerPos(playerid, a_pos[0], a_pos[1], z_pos);
Quote:
public OnPlayerClickMap(playerid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
if(pInfo[playerid][player_admin_duty] == true)
{
CA_FindZ_For2DCoord(fX, fY, fZ);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, fX, fY, fZ+1);
}
return 1;
}
Quote:
if(!CA_IsPlayerBlocked(playerid, 3, -3)) return SendGuiInformation[...]
And CA_Init(); inside OnGameModeInit.

Last edited by raydx; 09/02/2019 at 12:44 PM.
raydx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Plugin] ColAndreas - (Released) Pottus Plugin Development 415 19/08/2015 01:31 AM
No veh collision vs vehicles with collision issue Kar Scripting Help 5 11/05/2015 12:08 AM
Collision Detection (Plugin) Deduction Scripting Help 0 27/12/2013 05:24 AM
Collision Detection? NumbSkull Scripting Help 4 13/11/2012 04:27 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.