SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 11/02/2019, 03:25 AM   #1
Giogimic
Big Clucker

Default Curious about the Roleplay scripts

Seems like theres alot of complaining about how buggy and over used the NGRP release is so i was going to try and avoid that now however looking around there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there roleplay wise in gamemodes. Im not looking to start no huge project but would like a small community of my friends and some family and was wondering what are the more viable scripts to build from right now?

- hope this is allowed here sorry if its not appropriate
Giogimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/2019, 02:14 PM   #2
Gforcez
High-roller

Default Re: Curious about the Roleplay scripts

Your script doesn't have to be huge to qualify as a roleplay server. Just start with the basics (Accounts, a way to earn money, a way to spend money) and continue based on requests and ideas that you get.

Gforcez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/2019, 07:30 PM   #3
Giogimic
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez View Post
Your script doesn't have to be huge to qualify as a roleplay server. Just start with the basics (Accounts, a way to earn money, a way to spend money) and continue based on requests and ideas that you get.
Half the fun for me is playing with the script its self, I like having dynamic systems but not everything has to be dynamic. There's been a lot of improvements since i left sa-mp and i'd like to try and find a public release to go from that has a good base to start.

South Central, I'm trying to fix the database for now and it seems to be pretty promising from what I've read but still trying to fix it to get it running properly, Seems like theres quite a few fields missing from some of the tables (I think)

Anyway, That's kind of why i made this post seems like most the public releases are buggy and I know as a server owner you should be able to fix those yourself however there seems to be a bit of work just to get some of the scripts i've seen even running ignoring the in-game bugs - Then again i might just be complete garbage and making rookie mistakes since it is the first time i've ran pawno in quite a few years.
Old 11/02/2019, 09:05 PM   #4
ConnorW
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giogimic View Post
I like having dynamic systems
what's dynamic?

ConnorW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13/02/2019, 07:57 PM   #5
Giogimic
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW View Post
what's dynamic?
Systems that can be modified in game, Car System, Faction/Gang System, House/Buisness System stuff like that. I've got SCRP working now so think I'll be using that to start.