SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26/11/2018, 05:18 PM   #61
cuber
Gangsta
 
cuber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 797
Reputation: 173
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferman View Post
Some servers using their own clients to connect to their servers, what will happen with them?
Are you serious?
cuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/11/2018, 06:53 PM   #62
DTV
Gangsta
 
DTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 545
Reputation: 125
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle View Post
Then tell me how is the report on the forum different from the report from the client? Make extra authentication or captcha to send, check if the player played on the server before the report or not. In the end, there are moderators on the forum itself, they check a lot of messages. Why moderators cannot check server lock requests? You say that my idea is bad, although it all exists and works for a long time, and I just simplify the system. If you yourself cannot offer anything concrete - there is no need to evaluate other offers at all.
I think the problem would be that moderators wouldn't have the actual power to lock the server but merely pass it on to Kalcor to give a final decision. Besides, this would be abused daily by kids who get mad at popular servers and while you can suggest to ignore or block those people from reporting a server, those servers would still be getting reports every day from other people who are also getting mad.
__________________

DTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/11/2018, 07:55 PM   #63
Variable™
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 796
Reputation: 175
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferman View Post
Some servers using their own clients to connect to their servers, what will happen with them?
Why not create their own platform too? Are you even serious. They can use the same client even if kalcor removes them from lists. They'll just live alone with their bots.
__________________
SWAT vs Terrorists
Discord | Website

Variable™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/11/2018, 07:08 AM   #64
MakeSampGreatAgain
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

PLS, make anything with project 46.174.53.247:7777, 46.174.50.211:7777, 46.174.55.190:7777
60% - BOT'S, and their turn off at night.
MakeSampGreatAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/11/2018, 05:24 PM   #65
MColdman
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

46.174.53.218:7777
149.202.37.10:7777
5.135.209.89:7777
46.174.53.214:7777
176.32.37.251:7777
176.32.37.93:7777
176.32.37.68:7777
176.32.39.22:7777
46.174.53.176:7777
176.32.39.36:7777
176.32.36.93:7777
176.32.36.13:7777
176.32.39.164:7777
176.32.39.10:7777
62.122.214.40:7777

fake online servers
MColdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/11/2018, 06:19 PM   #66
Laoter
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 30
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting each other? You want to finish SAMP? Now and so hard time when online falls due to the fact that there are no new updates For example part of a server with a bonus will close because everyone is using rakbot or plugin What happens? Some players will leave SAMP You declared war on the bots....what's next? Let's close servers which break the genre? PUBG Zombi and others I'm against cheating bots in large numbers, but why so fixated?I know that the developers of the Absolute RP and other large projects also use bots in some quantity.
I call on everyone to calm down and to stop aggravating the situation.
Laoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/11/2018, 06:39 PM   #67
DTV
Gangsta
 
DTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 545
Reputation: 125
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoter View Post
Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting each other? You want to finish SAMP? Now and so hard time when online falls due to the fact that there are no new updates For example part of a server with a bonus will close because everyone is using rakbot or plugin What happens? Some players will leave SAMP You declared war on the bots....what's next? Let's close servers which break the genre? PUBG Zombi and others I'm against cheating bots in large numbers, but why so fixated?I know that the developers of the Absolute RP and other large projects also use bots in some quantity.
I call on everyone to calm down and to stop aggravating the situation.
You're not suppose to have bots that are there to increase player count, it's really that simple.
__________________

DTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/11/2018, 06:55 PM   #68
cuber
Gangsta
 
cuber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 797
Reputation: 173
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Man, you made me lol so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoter View Post
Why are you hurting each other?
So, doing the community a favor and "shutting down" the servers for using bots which is against SA-MP service terms is considered "hurt"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoter View Post
You want to finish SAMP?
How is he going to finish SAMP by actually doing the community something they want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoter View Post
For example part of a server with a bonus will close because everyone is using rakbot or plugin What happens?
It gets closed because it's against the service terms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoter View Post
Some players will leave SAMP You declared war on the bots
He declared war on the bots? And players would leave SAMP because he's getting rid of bots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoter View Post
Let's close servers which break the genre?
What genre will break by closing some servers that are against the SA-MP service terms, you snowflake?
Oh btw-
Quote:
SA-MP is a free Massively Multiplayer Online game mod for the PC version of Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (tm).
Quote:
(g) You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the
SA-MP query mechanism.
https://www.sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt
cuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/11/2018, 07:06 PM   #69
Laoter
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 30
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

cuber,My english is weak
Apparently you did not understand the essence

and didn't even try to figure it out
it says a lot about you ....
Laoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/11/2018, 07:19 PM   #70
cuber
Gangsta
 
cuber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 797
Reputation: 173
Default Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoter View Post
cuber,My english is weak
Apparently you did not understand the essence

and didn't even try to figure it out
it says a lot about you ....
Yeah, good luck on that war though.
cuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Server with fake players !! Chams General 7 07/08/2017 05:57 PM
fake players for rp server ShiffeyTheGamer Scripting Help 5 05/08/2014 06:48 AM
Server using fake players kiLLers12 General 3 02/01/2013 06:07 PM
Server using FAKE players ??? [RUS]max General 7 02/09/2011 10:53 AM
Server using FAKE players -=Dark=- General 10 15/08/2011 12:48 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.