SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 24/01/2013, 04:56 PM   #1
ZayanImran
Big Clucker

Question Help with "FADMIN" | How can i measure the Axis if i want to attach a object to a vehicle or player?

Hello, I found some problem in fAdmin, when i connect to the server with a different name, it should show me the register dialog but it shows me the login dialog, here is the code to login\register

Code:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
	format(File,sizeof(File),"/fAdmin/Players/%s.txt",name);
	if(!dini_Exists(File))
	{
	if(PlayerLogged[playerid] == 0)
    {
	    if(PlayerAcc[playerid][Registered] == 0)
		{
			#if MustRegister == true
			new Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
			GetPlayerName(playerid,Name,sizeof(Name));
			new rstring[256];
			format(rstring,256,"Welcome to the server!\nYour account (%s) isnt registered!\n\nPlease type your password:",Name);
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,RegisterDialog,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Register Account",rstring,"Register","Quit");
			#endif
			return 1;
		}
	}
	return 1;
	}
 	if(PlayerAcc[playerid][Registered] == 1)
	{
			#if MustLogin == true
			new lstring[256];
			format(lstring,256,"Your account (%s) is registered!\n\nLogin to access your account:",Name);
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,LoginDialog,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Account Login",lstring,"Login","Quit");
			#endif
            return 1;
	}
	return 1;
}
If you find any mistake, pleas fix that code and give it to me here on this page
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

The second prob is that if i want to attach a abject with a vehicle or a player, how will i measure the axis, it is very hard for me cant think, please help me with that.

and

how will i make /stealth which will hide the player name and his dot on the map something like spy shit.
ZayanImran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/01/2013, 07:03 PM   #2
ZayanImran
Big Clucker

Default Re: Help with "FADMIN" | How can i measure the Axis if i want to attach a object to a vehicle or player?

plz reply fast!!
ZayanImran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/01/2013, 07:38 PM   #3
SomeRandomGuy123
Little Clucker

Default Re: Help with "FADMIN" | How can i measure the Axis if i want to attach a object to a vehicle or player?

Found an error with it, i've re-coded it. It should work, if it doesn't tell me.
I'm not sure why you have #endif there? If it doesn't work, I suggest removing it unless you require it.
Also, I changed format(file, sizeof(file),"/fAdmin/Players/%s.txt",name); to format(file, sizeof(file),"/fAdmin/Players/%s.ini",name); (.ini file instead of .txt).

Code:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], file[64];
	GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
	format(file, sizeof(file),"/fAdmin/Players/%s.ini",name);
	{
	if(PlayerLogged[playerid] == 0)
    {
	    if(!dini_Exists(file))
		{
			#if MustRegister == true
			new rstring[256];
			format(rstring,256,"Welcome to the server!\nYour account (%s) isnt registered!\n\nPlease type your password:",Name);
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,RegisterDialog,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Register Account",rstring,"Register","Quit");
			#endif
			return 1;
		}
   }
	}
	else
	{
			#if MustLogin == true
			new lstring[256];
			format(lstring,256,"Your account (%s) is registered!\n\nLogin to access your account:",Name);
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,LoginDialog,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Account Login",lstring,"Login","Quit");
			#endif
            return 1;
	}
	return 1;
}
Edit: Also to get the axis / coordinates of an object, I suggest using the "Attachments" filterscript which comes default with the SAMP server files. When you place an object onto your player, it shows you the co-ordinates of which you placed it etc.
SomeRandomGuy123 is offline   Reply With Quote