SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Closed Thread

Old 19/07/2015, 10:24 PM   #21
riajedA
Little Clucker

Default Re: Leaving SA-MP

It's a shame, I've had these comings and goings with samp. Because of plugin ColAndreas I became interested in physics, I do not have much to talk about, just a good trip for you.
זה חדר שעושה קעקוע.
Old 19/07/2015, 10:26 PM   #22
MattyMatty
Banned

Quote:
samp is not the one to blame, people can control their actions if they want to, to be honest taking drugs was your desire and action you could have prevented it but you didn't.

Goodbye, Pottus and thank you for your contributions to the community.
I would say that its mostly the games fault, because games are made to be addictive,
and samp is really addictive! So yea games are to be blamed...
Old 19/07/2015, 10:28 PM   #23
Crayder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual1ty View Post
Good riddance.
Ok. Either you don't know what that means, you were playing around, or you meant it. If you meant it, fuck off! If you were playing around, ha ha. If you don't know what it means, it's a sarcastic way to say good bye to someone you don't want around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored View Post
samp is not the one to blame, people can control their actions if they want to, to be honest taking drugs was your desire and action you could have prevented it but you didn't.
This is funny, I'm sure you've never tried even a pinch of weed; good for you. Many of the best scripters here do drugs. I could name quite a few, one being Pottus. I also script a lot better when I'm high. Weed puts me in a really good, thoughtful, and easy going mood. When I'm not high I am constantly getting frustrated with my scripts, I always make tiny mistakes and don't know how to fix them.

Ps. I'm not encouraging you to try drugs, just stating this.
Old 19/07/2015, 10:38 PM   #24
HeLiOn_PrImE
High-roller

Now that's how you say a farewell. Pottus, we were the most lucky to have you.
Take good care of yourself and good luck with future projects. Peace!

"It's only a game, but people are real. You have to respect them." - Mick88
"You don't deserve a +rep, if you ask for it. Those who deserve it, don't have to ask." - me
"And yet people will still start new threads for the "dying" subject." - me

Old 19/07/2015, 10:39 PM   #25
Virtual1ty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder View Post
Ok. Either you don't know what that means, you were playing around, or you meant it. If you meant it, fuck off! If you were playing around, ha ha. If you don't know what it means, it's a sarcastic way to say good bye to someone you don't want around.
Well it's an idiomatic expression anyway and I didn't mean it that way. More of a like, new change is welcome, goodbye old things! And it has a complete other meaning to me. I'm a sarcastic person and that's just about it. So let's just leave it. I already said I am thankful for what he did.

Edit: Sorry Pottus, I guess we learn something new every day and this was my day to learn; "wish you all the best" was what I meant to say.
Old 19/07/2015, 10:41 PM   #26
Pottus
High-roller

Good riddance then! I can feel that.
Old 19/07/2015, 10:46 PM   #27
Onfroi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder View Post
This is funny, I'm sure you've never tried even a pinch of weed; good for you. Many of the best scripters here do drugs. I could name quite a few, one being Pottus. I also script a lot better when I'm high. Weed puts me in a really good, thoughtful, and easy going mood. When I'm not high I am constantly getting frustrated with my scripts, I always make tiny mistakes and don't know how to fix them.

Ps. I'm not encouraging you to try drugs, just stating this.
Now watch all these kids trying to get weed to "focus" better on scripting.

Anyways, good luck in life Pottus, glad you didn't leave like ******, because your projects are extremely useful for the SA-MP community, and better projects could be made thanks to you.
Old 19/07/2015, 10:54 PM   #28
Pottus
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi View Post
Now watch all these kids trying to get weed to "focus" better on scripting.

Anyways, good luck in life Pottus, glad you didn't leave like ******, because your projects are extremely useful for the SA-MP community, and better projects could be made thanks to you.
Thanks, you know I am a man I am 34 so when I say I am going to something I mean it but I would prefer to leave respectfully and rationally.
Old 19/07/2015, 10:56 PM   #29
Stanford
Gangsta

What programming languages you know also? And how did you learn them?

******: "I've said this before. People think that MySQL is some simple plug-and-play magic bullet that you can use to just make your mode instantly better. They don't realise that the "L" in "SQL" means "language". So instead of programming PAWN, and using a bit of this mystery thing, you are now programming in two languages at once. If you spend months learning PAWN, you should spend the same time learning SQL, if not more - it is probably the more complex of the two languages, and not something that just gets bolted on to the side."
Old 19/07/2015, 10:59 PM   #30
Pottus
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford View Post
What programming languages you know also? And how did you learn them?
Programming is an art it doesn't really matter to me because the learning curve is always the same. I can look at any language and pick it up pretty quick because of experience learning others.
Closed Thread