SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04/10/2017, 06:36 AM   #31
DevHarden
Big Clucker
 
DevHarden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: United States
Posts: 63
Reputation: 13
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

I was just updating from 'vehicleplus.inc' and updated it to the newest 'EVF.inc' and included it, but upon including it when I compile the compiler crashes.

I can't think of what I can provide you for help to solve the issue other than my other includes.

PHP Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <izcmd>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <streamer>
#include <foreach>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <ColAndreas>
#include <3DTryg>
#include <EVF> 
Thanks man.
DevHarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/2017, 06:45 AM   #32
AbyssMorgan
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,213
Reputation: 352
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboe View Post
I was just updating from 'vehicleplus.inc' and updated it to the newest 'EVF.inc' and included it, but upon including it when I compile the compiler crashes.

I can't think of what I can provide you for help to solve the issue other than my other includes.

PHP Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <izcmd>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <streamer>
#include <foreach>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <ColAndreas>
#include <3DTryg>
#include <EVF> 
Thanks man.
First check changelog for merge vehicleplus:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...9&postcount=21
AbyssMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/2017, 07:31 AM   #33
DevHarden
Big Clucker
 
DevHarden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: United States
Posts: 63
Reputation: 13
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan View Post
.
Yessir.
I removed all of the 'vehicleplus functions that were used in my script previous to making the merge in hopes of making it much more smooth.
Still no luck.
DevHarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/11/2017, 06:20 AM   #34
Zeth
Huge Clucker
 
Zeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Titan
Posts: 431
Reputation: 114
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

EVF_OnVehicleRespray is buggy? It does not get called at the right time, instead when selecting mod menu(components) it gets called but while selecting colors, it dosent.
Zeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/11/2017, 04:07 PM   #35
AbyssMorgan
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,213
Reputation: 352
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debjit View Post
EVF_OnVehicleRespray is buggy? It does not get called at the right time, instead when selecting mod menu(components) it gets called but while selecting colors, it dosent.
EVF::OnVehicleRespray is a hook for OnVehicleRespray for save vehicle property, is called by OnVehicleRespray
AbyssMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/12/2017, 05:30 PM   #36
AbyssMorgan
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,213
Reputation: 352
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

Update v3.2.0:

- Merged Vehicle blinks (v1.1) SYSTEM by Kubi.

- Added functions:
PHP Code:
EVF::IsTrailer(vehicleid);
EVF::IsCarBlinking(vehicleid);
EVF::DisableCarBlinking(vehicleid);
EVF::SetCarBlinking(vehicleid,side,bool:skip=false);
EVF::ToggleVehicleBlinking(bool:toggle);
EVF::IsToggledVehicleBlinking(); 
- Added definitions:
PHP Code:
EVF_CAR_BLINK_NONE
EVF_CAR_BLINK_LEFT
EVF_CAR_BLINK_RIGHT
EVF_CAR_BLINK_EMERGENCY 
AbyssMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/01/2018, 04:21 PM   #37
Switel12
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Poland
Posts: 10
Reputation: 4
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

Update v3.2.1:

- Fixed support for STREAMER_ENABLE_TAGS

- Added functions:
PHP Code:
GetComponentTypeName(component);

GetNearestVehicleToPos(Float:x,Float:y,Float:z,worldid=-1,interiorid=-1,Float:maxdist=0.0,bool:fast=true,except_vid=0);
GetNearestVehicleToPlayer(playerid,Float:maxdist=0.0,bool:fast=false); 
- Updated functions:
PHP Code:
GetVehicleDoorState(vehicleid,doorid); //also return 0 if is unset
GetVehicleWindowState(vehicleid,doorid); //also return 0 if is unset 
Switel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/01/2018, 05:28 PM   #38
Ritzy2K
High-roller
 
Ritzy2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,548
Reputation: 170
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switel12 View Post
Update v3.2.1:

- Fixed support for STREAMER_ENABLE_TAGS

- Added functions:
PHP Code:
GetComponentTypeName(component);

GetNearestVehicleToPos(Float:x,Float:y,Float:z,worldid=-1,interiorid=-1,Float:maxdist=0.0,bool:fast=true,except_vid=0);
GetNearestVehicleToPlayer(playerid,Float:maxdist=0.0,bool:fast=false); 
- Updated functions:
PHP Code:
GetVehicleDoorState(vehicleid,doorid); //also return 0 if is unset
GetVehicleWindowState(vehicleid,doorid); //also return 0 if is unset 
Welcome back, I guess.
__________________
Ritzy2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/01/2018, 07:12 PM   #39
Gammix
High-roller
 
Gammix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,766
Reputation: 840
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

Why did they ban you lol?
__________________

Follow me on Github: Follow me on Spotify: Donate on Paypal:

Gammix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/01/2018, 07:33 PM   #40
Switel12
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Poland
Posts: 10
Reputation: 4
Default Re: Vehicle Extended Functions

I am from the team of Abyss Morgan, who got banned by TommyB without reason.
Switel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Include] Extended vehicle functions Emmet_ Includes 63 21/11/2016 09:00 PM
[Include] Extended Actor Functions Admigo Includes 16 18/10/2016 05:10 PM
[Include] Extended Actor Functions Emmet_ Includes 47 09/07/2016 08:23 AM
[Include] Extended functions on Vehicles / Seats d3ll Includes 3 04/08/2014 06:25 AM
[Include] FCNPC Extended Functions Pottus Includes 3 27/05/2014 04:37 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.