SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 20/03/2020, 09:35 PM   #11
Symon
Gangsta

Default Re: Mike's Cops and Robbers: A record 110 players! Never too late to start a SA-MP server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckett View Post
Well done, and I wish you more success. One question I'd like to ask, how was it like in the beginning? How long did it take you to start picking up and what did you do to keep yourself motivated? I'd be grateful if you could answer my questions, for me and the future server owners to come.
I'd like to answer at your question, as an ex MCNR moderator and beta tester i would like to say that the server was already "famous" even before its start (April 2019).

Mike had already a stable community, but community needed a boat to jump in. Now that community has the boat they needed and they all jumped inside, it's now Mike's job to make it not sink.

He was motivated even before the official launch because he had (and still has) many people helping and supporting him. As a server owner i want to answer at your question about keeping motivated:

The passion and the players. Mike have both, that's why he succeed and i hope people who say Sa-Mp is dying will read this topic and get their facts straight.

Work hard, play hard. Hard work always pay off. You need patience, the first months you'll see your server always empty or with low players, that's normal. The MAIN thing is to NEVER give up. That's an advice that i want to give to everyone who wants to start a server.

Results comes with time, and you need patience, a lot of patience. Players will join and leave, join and leave. What is more important is the loyalty and the trust you build, because it can open you a world of doors.

I'm done, sorry for my english but i'm sleepy as hell.
Symon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/03/2020, 05:56 PM   #12
Warden
Little Clucker

Default Re: Mike's Cops and Robbers: A record 110 players! Never too late to start a SA-MP server.

Mike, you deserve it.
Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/03/2020, 12:24 PM   #13
Potassium
High-roller

Just wanted to say that I gave this server a go today and already really enjoy it. I only played for about 10 minutes because that's all I had time for, but will definitely be back tomorrow to give it a proper go. So far it seems like exactly what I've been looking for!

Potassium
Potassium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/03/2020, 01:43 PM   #14
Gforcez
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium View Post
Just wanted to say that I gave this server a go today and already really enjoy it. I only played for about 10 minutes because that's all I had time for, but will definitely be back tomorrow to give it a proper go. So far it seems like exactly what I've been looking for!

This server got me back into playing SA:MP again after the whole 0.3DL debacle.. It's a great server!

Last edited by Gforcez; 31/03/2020 at 09:06 PM.
Gforcez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/2020, 06:20 AM   #15
Urus
Little Clucker

Congratulations MP2, i hope you'll achieve many more success in the near future.
Urus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/04/2020, 07:37 AM   #16
Blacklite
Huge Clucker

Congrats Mike, well deserved

Blacklite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/04/2020, 06:37 PM   #17
Uberanwar
Gangsta

Congratulations!
Uberanwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/05/2020, 07:59 PM   #18
Sasino97
High-roller

Thumbs up Re: Mike's Cops and Robbers: A record 110 players! Never too late to start a SA-MP server.

Congratulations
Seeing the success of your server is one of the main factors that motivates me continuing to develop mine
Old 29/05/2020, 08:21 PM   #19
votati
Little Clucker

Congratulations... Although not so surprising, at least in the Hispanic community.
votati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/06/2020, 03:48 AM   #20
Skatie
Little Clucker

Miss you running Movie Server tho. xoxox
[14:24] * Zamaroht is now known as Katie
[14:24] * %Katie (chatzilla@Zamaroht.users) Quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Fake_Zamaroht))

[14:35] <@Zamaroht> I'M KING OF SEX
Skatie is offline   Reply With Quote