SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 19/07/2019, 09:30 AM   #14251
TheAftermathR
Little Clucker

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for web developers and mappers - Kindly shoot me a PM on here or Discord misfit#8158
TheAftermathR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/07/2019, 04:27 PM   #14252
ZigGamerx
Huge Clucker

I'm looking for some communities, who need some developers, willing to work for free by just some following requirements:-

* Server Modes must be COD.
* Must be a large community and having a basic player base of 10-15 day.

You can contact me VIA discord: Sonam#2550
ZigGamerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/07/2019, 11:49 AM   #14253
Stefhan
Big Clucker

I'm one of the two founders of Mulholland Roleplay.

We are looking for serious, experienced and dedicated scripters to help advance our existing base script by adding core features. We are competent and very much willing to launch a server. We have plans to advertise beyond SA-MP and attract players completely new to roleplay and GTA San Andreas. This is why we would like to build our server as newbie friendly as possible. We also want to make it as user friendly as possible by using dynamic systems and easy to use dialogs and textdraws.

Currently, we have an account/character system, a login/register system and basic admin and player commands. We also have the foundation of an injured system and some other basic assets in our script. One of the other noteworthy things we have is a forum that's licensed and has all the addons we require. A lot of the threads, usergroups and permissions haven't been set up yet but the core is there. Our Discord server is ready and we have a logo and a theme song made. Mappings are continiously being created by myself and made to look realistic. They are also optimized and the code is organized. I have basic knowledge of Blender and try my best to use custom models wherever they may be needed.

The ideas and systems we need are lined up but we're still missing some minor features on our list that we will continue to expand over time. If you are interested, you're expected to have a Gitlab account as well as extensive knowledge of PAWN and MySQL. Fluent English is a must.

We've dealt with the legal issues, such as a privacy policy, terms and conditions, a cookies policy and so forth. Our main income source will be advertisements, and we will be offering MTX to cover server funds and make a slight profit. Our goal is to avoid a pay to win meta when we introduce this system though. You will be paid as you progress but the amount will be minor. As the server becomes a reality and launches, you will be provided with a split of the earnings. (we'll cover the costs first and whatever is left will be split.) How long and how much this will be, is to be discussed privately and unpredictable at this stage. Please only send messages through Discord and only if you actually believe you have what it takes. If you are in it solely for the money, don't contact me either. I'm looking for people that are excited to launch a server and therefore will put in more effort. If you are looking for an official spot on the server, we can discuss this. Stéfhan#5473 is my Discord username.
Stefhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/07/2019, 06:28 PM   #14254
YungVot
Little Clucker

Looking for some people to help me test out my role play script for a couple hours offering donations PM me for more info.
Old 23/07/2019, 07:21 AM   #14255
Twizted
High-roller

If anyone's interested in taking large mapping projects, send a message my way.
Twizted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/07/2019, 09:44 AM   #14256
ZigGamerx
Huge Clucker

Lookin' for a creative mapper to map a small lobby for a cop chase game mode.

!Not a PAID job!

Sonam#2550
ZigGamerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/07/2019, 10:34 AM   #14257
SiaReyes
Huge Clucker

I'm looking for a partner scripter and mapper.
Private message or
DM me on discord Sia#2380
We've just started up our own hosting company and we are offering cheap game hosting. Our SAMP servers start at only $0.50 cents for 32 slots per month, or $1.50 for 64. We have ONE FREE spot left for a first month free subscription for any game host of your choice. We host most many major games such as SAMP, Call of Duty, 7 Days to Die, Minecraft, CounterStrike, ARK: Survival Evolved, and many more!

Cheapest hosting company official site : http://main-hosts.com/

Cheap Hosting Company is looking for an experience staff.

Sign up to our forums and Control Panel and order one of our cheap game servers. First to sign up will receive a free SA:MP server! Join on discord https://discord.gg/J82JgQJ for more information!
SiaReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/07/2019, 10:37 PM   #14258
AkiraR
Little Clucker

Searching for someone to do some minimal mapping. Idea is based on organization and along theme. Less than fifty objects within a radius among various locations. Compensation to be discussed either Paypal or a thank you.

Contact me via PM.
Client Support Expert
Retired Developer

-
I do not recommend SA-MP Add-On.
AkiraR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/07/2019, 11:50 AM   #14259
TheAftermathR
Little Clucker

Narcotic Roleplay is currently looking for experienced mappers a long with a few experienced people that enjoy playing the game as much as everyone else to help moderate the server. Feel free to contact myself misfit#8158 or Sasha S6#2430 for more info
TheAftermathR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26/07/2019, 08:34 AM   #14260
T7L3R
Little Clucker

Hello there my name is Tyler, I'm 17 years old from Algeria.. I'm a supervisor in a community called District role-play It's an upcoming server that might be the next hit if we advertise it well and if we manage it well, management is going good but the advertisement stage is going a little bit slow as it is being worked on.. However This is a massage for those who always wanted to participate in a serious project and looking to work hard in it to achieve something that we rarely see in samp nowdays.. If you are interested to help in any way Including joining the staff team I'm we are opened and I'm opened to speak to all.. i just want to make something great that everyone will enjoy with and will remember it eventually..
if you are asking about the development you don't have to worry.. our founder called Chaprnks he's our developer and he's pretty skilled.. his work is amazing and he has done a lot by making a fully custom game-mode.. still if you are not sure but you want to check you can contact me in discord T7L3R#4681 our work is pretty amazing and unique already but we need additional hands with us to make it happen.
T7L3R is offline   Reply With Quote