SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18/02/2016, 02:17 AM   #1
illuminati2
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 77
Reputation: 21
Cool (IICashSys) - A New Cash System!

THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS INCLUDE HAS BEEN STOPPED DUE TO SOME IDEAS CHANGES, A NEW VERSION WILL BE MADE (NOT ON THIS TOPIC)
NEW LINK: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...71#post3659471
__________________

Last edited by illuminati2; 18/02/2016 at 01:59 PM.
illuminati2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/02/2016, 02:58 AM   #2
Gammix
High-roller
 
Gammix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,816
Reputation: 831
Default Re: (IICashSys) - A New Cash System! [SQLite]

Whats the point of saving and loading cash ?

And where does the include checks if the money client side is different from server ?
__________________

My GitHub:

Gammix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/02/2016, 03:16 AM   #3
illuminati2
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 77
Reputation: 21
Default Re: (IICashSys) - A New Cash System! [SQLite]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix View Post
Whats the point of saving and loading cash ?
The point of saving and loading cash is to make it saves the player's money for when he comes again. It's useful for those who don't know how to save/load money. It can be removed, easy. The idea of this include is to create a second Money System different from the old SA-MP one. So if someone uses money hacks it will have NO USE. As the server will be using a different money system. It's like a coins system.
__________________
illuminati2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/02/2016, 04:01 AM   #4
Gammix
High-roller
 
Gammix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,816
Reputation: 831
Default Re: (IICashSys) - A New Cash System! [SQLite]

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminati2 View Post
The point of saving and loading cash is to make it saves the player's money for when he comes again. It's useful for those who don't know how to save/load money. It can be removed, easy. The idea of this include is to create a second Money System different from the old SA-MP one. So if someone uses money hacks it will have NO USE. As the server will be using a different money system. It's like a coins system.
Well my point was that money saving doesn't seems relevant to a server sided cash script.

Also you didn't answered this question which is by far most concerning:
Quote:
And where does the include checks if the money client side is different from server ?
(meant that where do you check the player's cash != actual cash ?)
__________________

My GitHub:

Gammix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/02/2016, 05:33 AM   #5
illuminati2
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 77
Reputation: 21
Default Re: (IICashSys) - A New Cash System! [SQLite]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix View Post
Well my point was that money saving doesn't seems relevant to a server sided cash script.

Also you didn't answered this question which is by far most concerning:

(meant that where do you check the player's cash != actual cash ?)
Thanks, a new version has been made, hoping that's what you meant
Also the SQLite database has been removed.
__________________
illuminati2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/02/2016, 10:46 AM   #6
Dokins
High-roller
 
Dokins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,636
Reputation: 51
Default Re: (IICashSys) - A New Cash System! [SQLite]

Uhm, I wouldn't say it's anymore difficult to protect yourself against money hacking than it is to add this to your server, saving your money server side pretty much makes it difficult to hack anyway as opposed to creating an entire new currency.
__________________
Look here for information
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...32#post3920032
Keep Updated:
https://discord.gg/hCTMPM
Dokins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
server cash system Boss201 Scripting Help 9 05/10/2013 10:40 AM
[Include] Cash Register System in SA-MP By OTACON OTACON Includes 3 26/09/2013 11:17 PM
FS robbing system making more cash. AmsterdamCopsAndRobbers Scripting Help 7 23/04/2013 06:49 AM
[FilterScript] Login And Register System [SII] - Saves Skin,Score,Deaths,Kills,Cash. Rudy_ Filterscripts 12 29/03/2013 06:21 PM
SQLite Ban System Hervest1998 Scripting Help 7 28/07/2012 03:14 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.