SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help > Help Archive

Old 07/05/2010, 12:02 AM   #1
Steven82
High-roller

Default What type of Gamemode should i make

I am good with pawno. I was wanting to know if you(the community) would like to get me started on a type of GM i think all of you guys would enjoy. Please if you have an idea feel free to express it here(:

P.S.

I might have a 20 slot host by the end of the week so i think we should get started(:
Old 07/05/2010, 12:05 AM   #2
shady91
High-roller

Default Re: What type of Gamemode should i make

I've had a VPS for over 2 month's but I won't open my server until version one is done, as it's all about first impressions, my server's about 90% done now but I think it will ruin all other RP server's tbh (If people leave all them shity GF edit server's and join mine a server worth playing) so I would say make a very advanced gang wars server as dm/stunt is over used and RP it's not worth it unless your going to do thing's never seen before.
Old 07/05/2010, 12:07 AM   #3
Steven82
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
I've had a VPS for over 2 month's but I won't open my server until version one is done, as it's all about first impressions, my server's about 90% done now but I think it will ruin all other RP server's tbh (If people leave all them shity GF edit server's and join mine a server worth playing) so I would say make a very advanced gang wars server as dm/stunt is over used and RP it's not worth it unless your going to do thing's never seen before.

Alright good idea and Shady91 i already told you also your server will murder with all the awesome ass features you have(:.

P.S.

Save me room for fire chief
Old 07/05/2010, 12:13 AM   #4
shady91
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91

Alright good idea and Shady91 i already told you also your server will murder with all the awesome ass features you have(:.

P.S.

Save me room for fire chief
Thank you, also it's not like every other GF server with /makeleader etc.. you can join police, medic or fire man if you have training with can be done in game (blue light license, shooting test, driving test, etc.) then build your own rank up doing your job and you will be assigned with your own rank so be a dedicated Fire man to get chief rank.
Old 07/05/2010, 12:14 AM   #5
Steven82
High-roller

I will be with the way you have your server up(:

And alright the gangwars would be nice but i think i am going to mix it with a little RP or something idk(:
Old 07/05/2010, 12:15 AM   #6
-Rebel Son-
High-roller

Plane DM zone.
Old 07/05/2010, 12:18 AM   #7
Steven82
High-roller

Like a Dog Fight? If so i think that would get a little boring or something i don't know...maybe i will make a mashup of script together and invent my own name for it(:
Old 07/05/2010, 04:24 AM   #8
cessil
High-roller

make a light RP.
Fun of a DM, but with the addiction of an RP
Old 07/05/2010, 04:33 AM   #9
johnnyc
Big Clucker

Light RolePlay. With some gun and drugs dealers
Old 07/05/2010, 02:53 PM   #10
Steven82
High-roller

I was thinking a RP where you have to stop for cops and stuff but it kinda like a Cop's 'n' Robbers RP with a DM zone.