SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 09/03/2014, 05:46 PM   #21
TheChimpJr
Banned

Default Re: Malaysia Airlines MH370 Missing Flight Incident

Well... this is interesting. I doubt the plane made it alive, it doesn't have that much fuel too keep flying around for 2 days or more. + if it had landed somewhere already it would be on spot and catch upon radar.

To me either it crashed(hopefully not, but we have to face things) or the two people who had fake passports were terrorists who blew it up and it crashed.

If it does somehow make it alive, I am glad but in all honesty that's a chance likely not to happen. Iv'e watched the whole Air Disasters season and oh boy searching for a plane in a water can take a while. Then looking for the black boxes to know what happened. GG.

Anyways, hopefully I don't end up watching this air disaster a year later. Good luck and may I be wrong.
TheChimpJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/03/2014, 05:55 PM   #22
Cypress
Gangsta

Maybe it got stolen with passengers on board and landed in some desert somewhere. If it'd crash, it would be noticeable in the sea but apparently there's no any single sign of the crash. Doubt it could crash without letting any sign behind. Seems not legit.

Welcome stranger. I like your attitude.
Cypress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/03/2014, 05:56 PM   #23
TheChimpJr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
Maybe it got stolen with passengers on board and landed in some desert somewhere. If it'd crash, it would be noticeable in the sea but apparently not any single sign of the crash. Doubt it could crash without letting any sign behind. Seems not legit.
The question isn't that. If It had landed or turned around it would still be on radar. Radar doesn't stop recording the planes path because it goes off path. It will take a while for them to find the plane because if it blew up, the it probably likely is all over the place not in 1 whole.
Old 09/03/2014, 05:57 PM   #24
Cypress
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr View Post
The question isn't that. If It had landed or turned around it would still be on radar. Radar doesn't stop recording the planes path because it goes off path.
Commutation with the plane can be simply cut off by some pro hijackers. Unless it's like you say, still there would be some pieces around.

Welcome stranger. I like your attitude.
Cypress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/03/2014, 06:00 PM   #25
TheChimpJr
Banned

Well your some what right, however it's a 777 that motherfucker is huge and can easily be spotted. If it landed it would be discovered by now, you think in the whole plane no one will attempt to contact the tower or something like that. Even if it's still in the sky's, it can be easily spotted and I am sure they have planes in the sky right now looking for where it can possibly be.
Old 09/03/2014, 06:14 PM   #26
Mr.Anonymous
Gangsta

Could be one of these things:

1. Crashed
2. Hijacked
3. Landed on some unknown airport in deserts. (Yes. There are some unknown airports in the deserts. ****** up)

But it makes me think. Super powerful radars couldn't locate the plane. Even if it got crashed, the pilots still would had time to tell it to the ACT. Strange. Or maybe the thing happened with the plane was so quick and terrible that the pilots couldn't tell it to the ACT. Maybe aliens?
Mr.Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/03/2014, 06:33 PM   #27
Fool
Gangsta

How does a plane go missing?
Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/03/2014, 06:39 PM   #28
newbienoob
High-roller

Location: Follow the moaning coming from your parents' bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
How does a plane go missing?
No one knows. It just mysteriously missing from radar. It's been 2 days(?) and no one knows what happened to them.
Old 09/03/2014, 06:42 PM   #29
Jansish

I Hope Plane Is Found Soon !!
Old 09/03/2014, 06:45 PM   #30
iZN
High-roller

This makes feel scary because suddenly something big and it is gone for like 2+ days. Might be this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle But I don't really think that could be because of the location., hope everyone is alive and safe.