SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24/09/2019, 06:58 PM   #1191
OstGot
Gangsta
 
OstGot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gomel, Belarus
Posts: 865
Reputation: 325
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
Yeah, you didn't understand me. What I was asking was how would I get a message in the admin chat for a teleport hack (vehicle to player), because you said that is only for a teleporting vehicle back
I'm not sure wether I understood you this time, but as I already said you don't need any custom punishment/admin warnings for that code as there are some false detection cases caused by samp synchronization or something else when you will get these messages on innocent players, while doing nothing (i.e. let the anticheat get vehicle back on last pos) won't cause any other problems and will prevent a real cheat case at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
Like you can see on the video. What he does it is just - start driving and goes AFK and gets detected. (I tried the same way he did it but I couldn't get it)
And what about logs? Which player synces its unoccupied update? What he's doing? How far is he from the car? Which player state he is performing at the moment?
__________________
aka Nexius
Don't want to always check for updates of my scripts?
Include it the last, after all others
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2019, 07:46 PM   #1192
UserName12
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 14
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

I turned off the debug logs because of the spam it makes, but I will turn it on so I can send when it happens again.



Quote:
but as I already said you don't need any custom punishment/admin warnings for that code
Yeah, and I don't have any, I have only a message for the admin to let them know. (any code will be sent to the admin chat)


As I said it gets me confused because I was spectating that guy and like you already seen on the video he just started driving and on the left in the admin chat he gets detected for the teleport hack. I will try to catch someone to do something like that again and post the server log tomorrow because it is disabled today and tomorrow will be enabled.

Btw. thanks for the reply


EDIT: I have a question. So, you said that the Teleport Hack (Vehicle To Player) is just sending the car back to the last position and my question is what if someone use the actual cheat to teleport vehicle to the player, what then? How to send a message to the admin? If that message is just to send the car back to the last position


EDIT 2: Here you go another proof.




In the lower left corner it says "AntiCheat -> Player Danillo Capone [ID: 29] has been detected for Teleport Hack (vehicle to player)" - LAST MESSAGE

Danillo Capone - the guy who is driving a car

He was just driving doing absolutely nothing and he gets detected, clearly vehicle is occupied and shouldn't be teleported to the last position or what ever you say it should happen. How is this normal? HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING. His state is PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER obviously.

Last edited by UserName12; 08/10/2019 at 09:20 PM.
UserName12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2019, 09:27 PM   #1193
OstGot
Gangsta
 
OstGot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gomel, Belarus
Posts: 865
Reputation: 325
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
I have a question. So, you said that the Teleport Hack (Vehicle To Player) is just sending the car back to the last position and my question is what if someone use the actual cheat to teleport vehicle to the player, what then? How to send a message to the admin? If that message is just to send the car back to the last position
You don't need to send any message if the cheat has no effect as the vehicle will be in its previous position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
He was just driving doing absolutely nothing and he gets detected, clearly vehicle is occupied and shouldn't be teleported to the last position or what ever you say it should happen. How is this normal? HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING. His state is PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER obviously.
I'm not sure his state is driver if he triggers OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate.
__________________
aka Nexius
Don't want to always check for updates of my scripts?
Include it the last, after all others
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/09/2019, 10:06 PM   #1194
UserName12
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 14
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot View Post
You don't need to send any message if the cheat has no effect as the vehicle will be in its previous position.


I'm not sure his state is driver if he triggers OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate.

Am I re****** or what, just I can see that he is driving that car?


And I'm not sending any of that messages. That's your callback OnCheatDetected called. If I left it how it was noone could play on the server because without the callback in my gamemode your include would kick them

And even my admin gets detected for no reason


For the record, I don't want to fight, nor a fight. I'm just questioning.

Last edited by UserName12; 24/09/2019 at 10:50 PM.
UserName12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/09/2019, 07:06 AM   #1195
OstGot
Gangsta
 
OstGot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gomel, Belarus
Posts: 865
Reputation: 325
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
And I'm not sending any of that messages. That's your callback OnCheatDetected called.
This callback with this reason is called from OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate, so that's the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
If I left it how it was noone could play on the server because without the callback in my gamemode your include would kick them
If you have other false detections, please share the information about it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
And even my admin gets detected for no reason
By the way, if you want to disable some anti-cheats for admins, you can do with EnableAntiCheatForPlayer function.
__________________
aka Nexius
Don't want to always check for updates of my scripts?
Include it the last, after all others
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/09/2019, 12:46 PM   #1196
UserName12
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 14
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot View Post
If you have other false detections, please share the information about it.
Mostly it is just that one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot View Post
By the way, if you want to disable some anti-cheats for admins, you can do with EnableAntiCheatForPlayer function.
Yeah, I know about that.

Code:
[13:46:20] [Nex-AC debug] Dist: 129.429168, old pos diff: 0.000000, old pos z: 83.867698, veh: 577, playerid: 5
[13:46:20] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 5. Reason code: 005 (1)
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC debug] Dist: 129.050521, old pos diff: 0.000000, old pos z: 83.867698, veh: 577, playerid: 5
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 5. Reason code: 005 (1)
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC debug] Dist: 129.132690, old pos diff: 0.000000, old pos z: 83.867698, veh: 577, playerid: 5
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 5. Reason code: 005 (1)
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC debug] Dist: 129.316101, old pos diff: 0.000000, old pos z: 83.867698, veh: 577, playerid: 5
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 5. Reason code: 005 (1)
Debug server log



EDIT: Teleport hack (vehicle to vehicle) sometimes can be false detected.
Code:
[20:31:10] [Nex-AC debug] Entered veh: 0, veh: 447, entered seat: -1, seat: 1, veh model: 522, enter time: 278515
[20:31:10] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 22. Reason code: 004 (1)
[20:33:22] [Nex-AC debug] Entered veh: 0, veh: 447, entered seat: -1, seat: 1, veh model: 522, enter time: 84780
[20:33:22] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 22. Reason code: 004 (1)




EDIT: Any updates?

Last edited by UserName12; 27/09/2019 at 11:54 PM.
UserName12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28/09/2019, 11:38 PM   #1197
UserName12
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 14
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

BUMP



Any updates?
UserName12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/09/2019, 07:14 AM   #1198
OstGot
Gangsta
 
OstGot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gomel, Belarus
Posts: 865
Reputation: 325
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
Code:
[13:46:20] [Nex-AC debug] Dist: 129.429168, old pos diff: 0.000000, old pos z: 83.867698, veh: 577, playerid: 5
[13:46:20] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 5. Reason code: 005 (1)
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC debug] Dist: 129.050521, old pos diff: 0.000000, old pos z: 83.867698, veh: 577, playerid: 5
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 5. Reason code: 005 (1)
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC debug] Dist: 129.132690, old pos diff: 0.000000, old pos z: 83.867698, veh: 577, playerid: 5
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 5. Reason code: 005 (1)
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC debug] Dist: 129.316101, old pos diff: 0.000000, old pos z: 83.867698, veh: 577, playerid: 5
[13:46:26] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 5. Reason code: 005 (1)
Debug server log
I can't see from this data where the problem is. You could send me in PM the minimum code to reproduce the problem, which would work on a blank gamemode, so I could check it out on my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
EDIT: Teleport hack (vehicle to vehicle) sometimes can be false detected.
Code:
[20:31:10] [Nex-AC debug] Entered veh: 0, veh: 447, entered seat: -1, seat: 1, veh model: 522, enter time: 278515
[20:31:10] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 22. Reason code: 004 (1)
[20:33:22] [Nex-AC debug] Entered veh: 0, veh: 447, entered seat: -1, seat: 1, veh model: 522, enter time: 84780
[20:33:22] [Nex-AC] Suspicion on the ID 22. Reason code: 004 (1)
Here your client didn't send enter before he got to the vehicle.
__________________
aka Nexius
Don't want to always check for updates of my scripts?
Include it the last, after all others
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/09/2019, 02:11 PM   #1199
UserName12
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 14
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot View Post
I can't see from this data where the problem is. You could send me in PM the minimum code to reproduce the problem, which would work on a blank gamemode, so I could check it out on my own.
What code?

Last edited by UserName12; 08/10/2019 at 09:21 PM.
UserName12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/09/2019, 02:51 PM   #1200
OstGot
Gangsta
 
OstGot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gomel, Belarus
Posts: 865
Reputation: 325
Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName12 View Post
What code?
Minimal working example
__________________
aka Nexius
Don't want to always check for updates of my scripts?
Include it the last, after all others
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working AntiCheat system mrxqware Scripting Help 4 02/05/2014 12:04 PM
[Include] System AntiCheat V1.1 Glad2BeHere Includes 13 04/03/2013 08:33 PM
-AntiCheat System geohareas Scripting Help 5 08/01/2013 07:38 PM
[FilterScript] [FS] ZAdmin v1.0 | ADMIN SYSTEM + REGISTER + ANTICHEAT + ANTIFLOOD + ANTISWEAR. [ZFM]Zuc Filterscripts 24 25/05/2011 10:19 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.