SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Old 03/05/2020, 07:34 PM   #11
ShadowMortar
Huge Clucker

Default Re: perplayer.inc - collection of player-based functions (ForPlayer analogues)

Keep up the effort, awesome, but if you could give me one example where this can be useful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezIt View Post
Follow your heart and own style.
Feel free to PM me if you need help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus View Post
That is perfectly fine, I'm just pointing out where you made mistakes what does hearing "good job" get you? Absolutely nothing. You need to hear the problems otherwise you'll keep making the same mistakes
ShadowMortar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/2020, 09:58 PM   #12
OstGot
Gangsta

Default Re: perplayer.inc - collection of player-based functions (ForPlayer analogues)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMortar View Post
Keep up the effort, awesome, but if you could give me one example where this can be useful?
Well, using SetPlayerTeamForPlayer, for example, you can block damage only for the second player (and first player will still be able to give damage to the second player), some kind of one-sided godmode where you have immunity from others' damage but you can damage others. SetPlayerSkinForPlayer and SetPlayerNameForPlayer brings the ability to fake your skin and name for specific players if you have jobs like hitmans on your server. With SetPlayerChatBubbleForPlayer you can make private messages also shown above player's head if you see him, just like regular RP chat messages. SetPlayerGravity gives an ability to make custom vehicle handling (or something similar that could be called "custom vehicle handling" done on the server side). These are the simplest ideas that first crossed my mind.
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/05/2020, 06:34 AM   #13
ShadowMortar
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot View Post
Well, using SetPlayerTeamForPlayer, for example, you can block damage only for the second player (and first player will still be able to give damage to the second player), some kind of one-sided godmode where you have immunity from others' damage but you can damage others. SetPlayerSkinForPlayer and SetPlayerNameForPlayer brings the ability to fake your skin and name for specific players if you have jobs like hitmans on your server. With SetPlayerChatBubbleForPlayer you can make private messages also shown above player's head if you see him, just like regular RP chat messages. SetPlayerGravity gives an ability to make custom vehicle handling (or something similar that could be called "custom vehicle handling" done on the server side). These are the simplest ideas that first crossed my mind.
I got a few more ideas just now, it's awesome I will definitely be using it. Thanks for this release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezIt View Post
Follow your heart and own style.
Feel free to PM me if you need help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus View Post
That is perfectly fine, I'm just pointing out where you made mistakes what does hearing "good job" get you? Absolutely nothing. You need to hear the problems otherwise you'll keep making the same mistakes
ShadowMortar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/2020, 03:56 AM   #14
Yukie
Big Clucker

Very interesting.. good job

Discord: ichaaaannn#5995|FB: @ichaaaannn
Paradox Roleplay
samp.paradox-rp.ml
Yukie is offline   Reply With Quote