SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26/01/2019, 11:14 PM   #21
DonLazca
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

Hi, why does compiling send me an error and two warnings?
Demonstrated:
C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\DConnect.pwn(66) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\DConnect.pwn(104) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\DConnect.pwn(104) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


1 Error.
DonLazca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/02/2019, 04:41 AM   #22
Exhibit
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 179
Reputation: 22
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonLazca View Post
Hi, why does compiling send me an error and two warnings?
Demonstrated:
C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\DConnect.pwn(66) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\DConnect.pwn(104) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\DConnect.pwn(104) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


1 Error.
Make sure you are open the pawno which has the discord connector include along with the others.
__________________
rg-clan.xyz
Exhibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/05/2019, 04:48 AM   #23
Sean17
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

[29/05/2019 11:22:04] Loading plugin: discord-connector
[29/05/2019 11:22:04] >> plugin.dc-connector: bot token not specified in server config.
[29/05/2019 11:22:04] Failed.

Help me, Or please send me your discord

Found the way to fix it. But have another error

[29/05/2019 12:59:51] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[29/05/2019 12:59:51] [debug] DCC_FindChannelById
[29/05/2019 12:59:51] [debug] DCC_SendChannelMessage
[29/05/2019 12:59:51] [debug] DCC_GetChannelName
[29/05/2019 12:59:51] [debug] DCC_GetUserName
[29/05/2019 12:59:51] [debug] sscanf
Sean17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/2019, 04:56 PM   #24
OuDayas
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 81
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibit View Post
Discord-Chat v0.1



Hey, I made this filterscript 4 months ago, This is an easy filterscript to make but since there's no filterscript like this. I'm releasing it. Please do not remove the credits

Note:
Change the #define CHANNEL_ID "Your channel id here" the channel id is the channel which you want the messages to be sent from/appear from. You can get this by enabling the developer mode and right clicking on the channel.

This requires the (Please do read the discord connector topic if you want to make it work.)
discord-connector plugin by maddinat0r - http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=631562
YSI - http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=570884
sscanf - http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=602923
zcmd - http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=91354

Download: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/2AgGVxYP8rAYx

Commands
/dchaton-/dchatoff to toggle the discord chat. /dchat to send messages from ingame to discord.

Credits:
maddinat0r.
******.
Zeex.
Inn0cent
and Me - Inferno.

Report any bugs that you find.
Don't work, I tryied to use but the filterscript give me an error to update something...have a look.
pawn Code:
C:\Users\myusername\Desktop\samp03DL_svr_R1_win32\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\..\YSI_Core\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI_Internal\y_thirdpartyinclude.inc(138) : fatal error 111: user error: Please update "https://github.com/Zeex/amx_assembly" to get "deref()"
What I should do?
OuDayas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/06/2019, 11:52 AM   #25
mikel896
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

hello users,

I want to integrate in my website a chat with webcams that can be activated in real time. I would like it to be very similar to the one used by the webcam page and the chat rooms with strangers called livejasmin chat so you can get an idea of ​​what I'm looking for. Could any of you recommend me some code to get the same functions? Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain

Thank you very much to all
mikel896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/06/2019, 06:55 AM   #26
Poison123
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 7
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

I'm quite confused about this, Does this filterscript works like - when you talk/chat in game then the system sends the exact sentence you typed in game to a certain channel in DISCORD
Poison123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/2019, 08:35 AM   #27
Exhibit
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 179
Reputation: 22
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuDayas View Post
Don't work, I tryied to use but the filterscript give me an error to update something...have a look.
pawn Code:
C:\Users\myusername\Desktop\samp03DL_svr_R1_win32\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Coding\..\YSI_Core\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI_Internal\y_thirdpartyinclude.inc(138) : fatal error 111: user error: Please update "https://github.com/Zeex/amx_assembly" to get "deref()"
What I should do?
Update zeex compiler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel896 View Post
hello users,

I want to integrate in my website a chat with webcams that can be activated in real time. I would like it to be very similar to the one used by the webcam page and the chat rooms with strangers called livejasmin chat so you can get an idea of ​​what I'm looking for. Could any of you recommend me some code to get the same functions? Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain

Thank you very much to all
What? Use IRC I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison123 View Post
I'm quite confused about this, Does this filterscript works like - when you talk/chat in game then the system sends the exact sentence you typed in game to a certain channel in DISCORD
Exactly, with this you can send/receive messages from either ingame to discord or from discord to ingame.
__________________
rg-clan.xyz
Exhibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/06/2019, 01:32 PM   #28
ashleymeah
Little Clucker
 
ashleymeah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 12
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

Would it not be possible to use something like this to pass commands or using the API to move people across different channels to add VOIP to a samp server - where they player connects to discord, maybe a command to set your playername?

you join the lobby voice chat and you could make different rooms depending on population - for example los santos pizza is a popular spot, you dont want someone 100meters away hearing that. But if you was in SF - on a Los Santos RP server you might not see anyone for a few kms
__________________


samp.nl-roleplay.com || Join us on discord ! || https://discord.gg/CPgjBfU
ashleymeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/06/2019, 10:22 AM   #29
Exhibit
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 179
Reputation: 22
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleymeah View Post
Would it not be possible to use something like this to pass commands or using the API to move people across different channels to add VOIP to a samp server - where they player connects to discord, maybe a command to set your playername?

you join the lobby voice chat and you could make different rooms depending on population - for example los santos pizza is a popular spot, you dont want someone 100meters away hearing that. But if you was in SF - on a Los Santos RP server you might not see anyone for a few kms
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=655367
__________________
rg-clan.xyz
Exhibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/08/2019, 05:11 PM   #30
soobya
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 28
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Discord Chat - Real time chatting ( Discord + In Game)

When I write msg of discord, msg does not go to the game
soobya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Ajuda] chama no discord Mackanor PortuguÍs/Portuguese 1 23/04/2018 01:41 AM
Discord Help baki Scripting Help 4 09/08/2017 10:28 PM
Discord for SA-MP? Lorenc_ Plugin Development 83 05/02/2017 07:01 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.