SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Old 17/01/2018, 04:21 AM   #11
Pottus
Godfather

Default Re: Fusez's Map Editor (Version 3) [Dynamic Categories] [Improved] [Best of Version 1&2 Combined]

This is a really well made FS with an extensible design!
5-Stars from me the work put in here transcends almost every filterscript on the forum. I know the struggle to go the extra mile and there is definitely some work here that did just that. A big part for me with Texture Studio was the interface which lead to an evolving prototype system to bring some high level features to Textdraw manipulation. That system on it's own could be it's own project and release and overall the interface took a lot of time to get right.

I like to see all the new innovations you have come up with for map editing and I think it shows we are slowly moving into a new era of refined in-game map editors. I still think there is a lot of room to grow and at some point someone will release a map editor that brings us into that new era.

One more thing, I think you got way too many screens it takes a while to scroll down and read through the first post a bit annoying.
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/01/2018, 04:27 AM   #12
iAmir
Big Clucker

Default Re: Fusez's Map Editor (Version 3) [Dynamic Categories] [Improved] [Best of Version 1&2 Combined]

Didn’t test that yet cuz I’m on my iPhone . but hey! That interface !!! Awesome Man! Gonna test it asap
iAmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/01/2018, 06:09 AM   #13
KyNe
Big Clucker

Wow goodjob
KyNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/01/2018, 09:18 AM   #14
BiKode
Little Clucker

Well now, I'll spend all my time to test everything xD
Old 17/01/2018, 09:21 AM   #15
Risq
Big Clucker

Nice Update Thank you very much for your beautiful work. I love it

Greets
Risq l Mapping
Risq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/01/2018, 03:35 PM   #16
RedFusion
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus View Post
This is a really well made FS with an extensible design!
5-Stars from me the work put in here transcends almost every filterscript on the forum. I know the struggle to go the extra mile and there is definitely some work here that did just that. A big part for me with Texture Studio was the interface which lead to an evolving prototype system to bring some high level features to Textdraw manipulation. That system on it's own could be it's own project and release and overall the interface took a lot of time to get right.

I like to see all the new innovations you have come up with for map editing and I think it shows we are slowly moving into a new era of refined in-game map editors. I still think there is a lot of room to grow and at some point someone will release a map editor that brings us into that new era.

One more thing, I think you got way too many screens it takes a while to scroll down and read through the first post a bit annoying.
I appreciate the constructive criticism in your posts, some of the improvements i made to this editor were points you brought up in the past threads.

The high level textdraw library / features sounds interesting, i'll take a look at it and the texture studio in general, it might ignite some new ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmir View Post
Didnít test that yet cuz Iím on my iPhone . but hey! That interface !!! Awesome Man! Gonna test it asap
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyNe View Post
Wow goodjob
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiKode View Post
Well now, I'll spend all my time to test everything xD
I'm glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risq View Post
Nice Update Thank you very much for your beautiful work. I love it

Greets
Risq l Mapping
Thank you! I hope this tool will take your mapping to the next level, i've seen your maps and some of them are really impressive!
Old 17/01/2018, 04:04 PM   #17
Saddin
Huge Clucker

I don't know why but my dialogs won't response at all, dialogs are shown but no reactions when I click them.
Saddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/01/2018, 04:28 PM   #18
RedFusion
High-roller

Make sure you return 0 at the end of your OnDialogResponse if none of the dialogid's match, in both your gamemode and any other filterscripts that you load.
Old 17/01/2018, 06:21 PM   #19
cuber
Gangsta

Everything looks great. Well done.
cuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/01/2018, 03:51 PM   #20
DonaldDuck
Banned

Glad to see the new updates. Rep
DonaldDuck is offline   Reply With Quote