SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17/04/2019, 05:42 PM   #1
NNek
Huge Clucker
 
NNek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: https//:localhost
Posts: 261
Reputation: 21
Question Failed querying the server (OGP)

anyone can help me to fixed this in "OGP" Open Game Panel
check the picture below
Screenshot_2.png
__________________
Need This Hit Me Up To Have This

NNek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/04/2019, 06:01 PM   #2
d3Pedro
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Santos
Posts: 231
Reputation: 77
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

Reinstall files
d3Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/04/2019, 06:03 PM   #3
NNek
Huge Clucker
 
NNek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: https//:localhost
Posts: 261
Reputation: 21
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3Pedro View Post
Reinstall files
still the same bro i did it more than 5 times, btw let me ask you bro which type of linux server is best Centos, Ubuntu, or Debian? and only i have this platform to be choosen

Screenshot_1.png
__________________
Need This Hit Me Up To Have This

NNek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/04/2019, 09:14 PM   #4
d3Pedro
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Santos
Posts: 231
Reputation: 77
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNek View Post
still the same bro i did it more than 5 times, btw let me ask you bro which type of linux server is best Centos, Ubuntu, or Debian? and only i have this platform to be choosen

Attachment 12425
Reinstall files not OS. You must have a button around there "sync" or something like that, I'm not sure haven't been using ogp since 2015.
d3Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/04/2019, 03:34 AM   #5
NNek
Huge Clucker
 
NNek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: https//:localhost
Posts: 261
Reputation: 21
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3Pedro View Post
Reinstall files not OS. You must have a button around there "sync" or something like that, I'm not sure haven't been using ogp since 2015.
So is there any other gamepanel can i used to host my server??
__________________
Need This Hit Me Up To Have This

NNek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/04/2019, 05:30 AM   #6
d3Pedro
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Santos
Posts: 231
Reputation: 77
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

There's a few if you'd like to move, you have ovh which support linux and windows vps (i'd recommend windows if you don't know much about linux).
There's also extravm.com which support only linux, blazingfast.io, digitalocean. Have a look around and see what's better for you.
d3Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/04/2019, 05:36 AM   #7
NNek
Huge Clucker
 
NNek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: https//:localhost
Posts: 261
Reputation: 21
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3Pedro View Post
There's a few if you'd like to move, you have ovh which support linux and windows vps (i'd recommend windows if you don't know much about linux).
There's also extravm.com which support only linux, blazingfast.io, digitalocean. Have a look around and see what's better for you.
im using extravm vps for testing purpose to try how to run a samp server if you have free time to help can u send me a private message please
__________________
Need This Hit Me Up To Have This

NNek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/04/2019, 05:36 AM   #8
d3Pedro
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Santos
Posts: 231
Reputation: 77
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNek View Post
im using extravm vps for testing purpose to try how to run a samp server if you have free time to help can u send me a private message please
Sure.
d3Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/04/2019, 05:38 AM   #9
NNek
Huge Clucker
 
NNek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: https//:localhost
Posts: 261
Reputation: 21
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3Pedro View Post
Sure.
Thanks man do you have Discord send me privately if you have Thanks!
__________________
Need This Hit Me Up To Have This

NNek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/04/2019, 05:42 AM   #10
d3Pedro
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Santos
Posts: 231
Reputation: 77
Default Re: Failed querying the server (OGP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNek View Post
Thanks man do you have Discord send me privately if you have Thanks!
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=665803
You can join SAMP discord to get more support there.
d3Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Querying SAMP Server form PHP. Ahmad45123 General 7 16/02/2015 02:04 AM
Querying in an existing cache; Daisy-chaining queries. Neil. Scripting Help 2 22/10/2014 11:13 AM
Dynamic DNS system not querying server RayDcosta Server Support 8 01/12/2013 02:01 PM
Server Failed. DragonGr Server Support 6 05/07/2013 09:30 AM
Another one of my PHP projects involving SA-MP querying to create dynamic images boylett Everything and Nothing 11 28/05/2009 02:17 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.