SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 03/06/2019, 08:05 PM   #11
d3Pedro
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Unique RP

To be honest, changing cities won't make any change to the server, there was plenty of them that moved but yet they failed. Making something new still won't make it unique but the way you build things makes it unique, LS-RP for example, they have built a gang culture that no other server has it. That makes it unique.
d3Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/06/2019, 08:43 PM   #12
RANGER44
Big Clucker

I'm not going to write much, there is less good servers that's based of last venturas, Best of luck.
RANGER44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/06/2019, 08:49 PM   #13
SiaReyes
Big Clucker

Just make your own creativity, it's your script and your idea make everything you like! Good Luck
MF still hiring new staff contact Code#9776

BETTERWATCH
OUT!

Hostname: .::MF::. Freeroam/MiniGames/CS/CnR/GunGame/Race/APEX
IP/Port: 51.68.208.5:7777
SiaReyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03/06/2019, 09:21 PM   #14
austin070
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3Pedro View Post
To be honest, changing cities won't make any change to the server, there was plenty of them that moved but yet they failed. Making something new still won't make it unique but the way you build things makes it unique, LS-RP for example, they have built a gang culture that no other server has it. That makes it unique.
Servers based in LS are reliant on the gang culture. I'm using Las Venturas the same way, but with a higher standard for life, as is expected in a city like LV. Rather than "gangs," organized factions (legal or illegal) catered to their members will dominate the city streets. To me, this is a much more desirable roleplay experience.
austin070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/2019, 01:24 PM   #15
GTLS
Gangsta

RP based on LV and county, good idea. Not first but good. I see everyone talking about "good scripts" and LS only possibilities let me tell you thats not true. A unique script is enjoyable and people prefer those but the thing is, you can still take a GF edit and make it work. People really love is the environment of the server not the script actually. all those so-called "unique" scripts have nothing unique other than UI. I mean how uniqueness can you add script wise? Most jobs would be checkpoint based anyway. You can call them Warehouse Worker or Trucker... same thing different names. A true unique server is born from is community. The way how players RP. People dont love LSRP because SAMP devs made it.. or because it has any "Unique" features. But its because they got great staff, regular (and loyal) players who are actually trying to RP. I really dont get the concept of Low or Medium RP. HZRP is a good server with above 100 players most of the time. New people would join it seeing 100 players with a chance of RPing anything. But they are "low" RP or Dynamic RP. MP5 there costs 1k and car lock costs 5k. They excuse it by saying its a low RP dont expect it to be accurate. I love RP, so HZRP is just a pass time for me. I loved a server called OGRP(or PLA). I played my most of SAMP life there but their staff was so toxic, server died. Not a NGG kind of death, but force death. At the end, even those who were admins were not willing to continue playing on server.

NGG, HZRP, LSRP they all are successful servers of the life time of SAMP, but they are not successful because of their "Uniqueness". They all are edits of same script. Based on same city. Most of the jobs etc were not even changed from older one. But people love their respective servers because of community. When a person finds a community which they can easily fit in, they will become committed to it which will make your community and server grow.

Hope I was able to convey my point.

I don't help for rep. I help cuz I was helped in the past.

Retired from SAMP Scene. Might open SAMP Forums once in a while.

Some treats for ya. Click em
Basic House System
Simple Speedo
GTLS is offline   Reply With Quote