Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Old 29/05/2017, 07:07 AM   #21
Gnik
Little Clucker

Default Re: Anti-Proxy/VPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezIt View Post
Just get a proper anti-cheat.
I prefer to deal with them before they join the server.
Old 02/06/2017, 08:02 PM   #22
DimaShift
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnik View Post

Made this script with some help from the sa-mp wiki, had some trouble keeping some people out so I just said yolo and put this together, Hope it helps!

Script will no longer kick anyone connecting from localhost.

Here are some pics in game!

NO KNOWN BUGS
  • Fixed script kicking bots connecting from localhost. (127.0.0.1)

~~~DOWNLOAD~~~

switch(data[0]){
case 'Y':{
format(string, 144, "[PROXY DETECTED] %s(%d) has been kicked from the server.", name, playerid);
SendClientMessageToAll( 0xFF0000FF, string);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "_________Please disable your proxy/VPN and rejoin!_________");
SetTimerEx("DelayedKick", 100, false, "i", playerid);}
case 'N':{
format(string, 144, "[PROXY NOT DETECTED] %s(%d) thank you for joining!", name, playerid);
SendClientMessageToAll( 0x09F7DFC8, string );}
case 'X': printf("WRONG IP FORMAT");
default: printf("The request failed! The response code was: %d", response_code);}
}
DimaShift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/06/2017, 03:39 AM   #23
CheezIt
Big Clucker

Quote:
I prefer to deal with them before they join the server.
A VPN isn't always a bad thing, so no. Your logic is flawed. With a proper anti-cheat that does not ban but kick is a thousand times better. Sadly no-one can manage to keep a decent and up to date anti-cheat effective on a server (and do not come telling me it's not possible).

I like to share footage of things I find interesting, cool, funny and anything in between!
CheezIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/06/2017, 05:03 PM   #24
DJ_Shocker
Huge Clucker

Keep getting:
"The request failed, response code 200"
Old 06/06/2017, 08:26 AM   #25
Gnik
Little Clucker

Quote:
A VPN isn't always a bad thing, so no. Your logic is flawed. With a proper anti-cheat that does not ban but kick is a thousand times better. Sadly no-one can manage to keep a decent and up to date anti-cheat effective on a server (and do not come telling me it's not possible).
My logic is players that ban evade will try to get back into the server with a proxy/vpn so my script simply just blocks them from making new accounts so you don't have unnecessary accounts on your database hence saves you (read/write memory and) the time of doing /ban every-time a ban evader joins and this script can be edited to give a warning instead of kicking a player when they join so you can stop rambling on about a "proper anti-cheat" as that does not exist and if you don't agree then make one and prove me wrong.
Old 07/06/2017, 03:01 AM   #26
CheezIt
Big Clucker

Quote:
My logic is players that ban evade will try to get back into the server with a proxy/vpn so my script simply just blocks them from making new accounts so you don't have unnecessary accounts on your database hence saves you (read/write memory and) the time of doing /ban every-time a ban evader joins and this script can be edited to give a warning instead of kicking a player when they join so you can stop rambling on about a "proper anti-cheat" as that does not exist and if you don't agree then make one and prove me wrong.
Like I said a VPN isn't always a bad thing. I know for a fact that a proper anti-cheat is possible to have on a running server, and I do not need to prove anything to you (it would just be a waste of time as I don't have a server online atm). I'm just pointing the fact that a VPN isn't always a bad thing (like I said before...), an example would be OVH protection, there's a case when certain countries can't view a server as online unless they use a VPN.

I like to share footage of things I find interesting, cool, funny and anything in between!
CheezIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/2017, 10:53 AM   #27
Mister0
Huge Clucker

this is class ban like cs 1.6? or what do he mean vpn ban?
Mister0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/2017, 11:14 PM   #28
Barnwell
Banned

good job +rep
Barnwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/2017, 10:11 AM   #29
CoaPsyFactor
Gangsta

Cool script - but... if someone uses custom VP(their own) this script wont be able to recognize it :/
C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Viet-RP\gamemodes\3mien.pwn(112016) : fatal error 101: cannot write to file: "disk full"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Help me! How to fix error
CoaPsyFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/2017, 05:28 PM   #30
Gnik
Little Clucker

Quote:
Like I said a VPN isn't always a bad thing. I know for a fact that a proper anti-cheat is possible to have on a running server, and I do not need to prove anything to you (it would just be a waste of time as I don't have a server online atm). I'm just pointing the fact that a VPN isn't always a bad thing (like I said before...), an example would be OVH protection, there's a case when certain countries can't view a server as online unless they use a VPN.
Every anti-cheat has a loophole. Wait... "it would just be a waste of time" I agree, it would be a waste of time as finding one would be a little time-consuming. I use OVH and I have never had people complain to me about countries being blocked, I thought the only time they block is when your server gets DOS/DDoS attacked but the attack itself gets blocked when the mitigation kicks in and normal traffic is untouched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoaPsyFactor View Post
Cool script - but... if someone uses custom VP(their own) this script wont be able to recognize it :/
VP?!