SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 27/05/2015, 02:02 PM   #1531
Sony123
Little Clucker

Default Re: PC Questions Thread

Hello there,

I am having some trouble with my laptop. Its a Toshiba product with Windows 8.1, processor i5. I used it last night and everything went so well. Today when I opened it. It was kind of laggy and took time to start up, soon it started to update itself.. Well, I didn't concentrate much on it and left it as it is. But after the update was installed, I see the Desktop was something like as default(as it was when I bought it). The wallpaper changed etc. But all my apps and icons were still present on the desktop. I tried to open some apps.. It says "This app can't be opened" a dialog box of "Windows Security" pops up. I tried many apps, it showed same on everywhere. I can't open any browser or games or any stuffs except File Explorer. I clicked on start and all I see is a wide blue screen with nothing in it.. No apps or nothing. Also I see an arrow facing down, when I click it it shows me the apps page and like the other one nothing in there but a blue screen. The search box is not showing any results and I cant access the control panel or anything. Everything seems so weird, I have no idea what had happened and how do I fix it. I don't know what to do and I badly want it to get fixed ASAP. If someone could help me with this... I will be so thankful.

Thanks.
Old 28/05/2015, 02:13 PM   #1532
Archang3L
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sony123 View Post
Hello there,

I am having some trouble with my laptop. Its a Toshiba product with Windows 8.1, processor i5. I used it last night and everything went so well. Today when I opened it. It was kind of laggy and took time to start up, soon it started to update itself.. Well, I didn't concentrate much on it and left it as it is. But after the update was installed, I see the Desktop was something like as default(as it was when I bought it). The wallpaper changed etc. But all my apps and icons were still present on the desktop. I tried to open some apps.. It says "This app can't be opened" a dialog box of "Windows Security" pops up. I tried many apps, it showed same on everywhere. I can't open any browser or games or any stuffs except File Explorer. I clicked on start and all I see is a wide blue screen with nothing in it.. No apps or nothing. Also I see an arrow facing down, when I click it it shows me the apps page and like the other one nothing in there but a blue screen. The search box is not showing any results and I cant access the control panel or anything. Everything seems so weird, I have no idea what had happened and how do I fix it. I don't know what to do and I badly want it to get fixed ASAP. If someone could help me with this... I will be so thankful.

Thanks.
I had somewhat a similar situation like this. The only thing you can do is save all the important files and others which you want. Then re-install your Laptop. I hope it will fix your problem.

Discord: Drake#8867
Archang3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/07/2015, 09:07 PM   #1533
GreenSt4lker
Gangsta

Quick question whats a better GPU R9 270 2gb or R9 270 DDR5 1gb and whats better CPU AMD X4 860k or AMD X4 5600?
Old 25/07/2015, 09:45 PM   #1534
Vince
Spam Machine

They're both the exact same thing except one has more VRAM which is obviously better. I don't know AMD CPUs, so can't help you with that (Intel/nVidia personal preference).
Old 25/07/2015, 10:52 PM   #1535
Niko_boy
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker View Post
Quick question whats a better GPU R9 270 2gb or R9 270 DDR5 1gb and whats better CPU AMD X4 860k or AMD X4 5600?
damn that cpu is too old. Should be decent for few games. But looking at optimization for almost all modern games such cpus fail bad.

how about you try getting a FX 6300 erm around 110$ i think , it is.
N/A176.31.229.148:7830Get This! Attack-Defend(v2.3.1)
Niko_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25/07/2015, 11:56 PM   #1536
GreenSt4lker
Gangsta

Well i dont bave any cash for newer stuff and i need a new PC very fast thats why im choosing one of them
Old 26/07/2015, 01:44 AM   #1537
aymel
Huge Clucker

Get an intel G3258 and overclock it.
aymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27/07/2015, 12:24 PM   #1538
TheArcher
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker View Post
Well i dont bave any cash for newer stuff and i need a new PC very fast thats why im choosing one of them
If you want a decent PC and cheaper just keep your money for now, that is an old cheap and it is not future proof at all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel View Post
Get an intel G3258 and overclock it.
Just don't! The newer games are surely multi-threaded and works better on multi core.. personally I've got an i3 4130 for almost 2 years and I start to see the CPU is getting older for games.. Even GTA V bottlenecks mid-high cards
Old 27/07/2015, 04:36 PM   #1539
GreenSt4lker
Gangsta

Both of those cpus are 4 cores i watched a review and the PC with this parts and it gets 35-40 FPS on High
Old 01/09/2015, 10:11 AM   #1540
doreto
High-roller

Is possible hard drive to be slowed to that point to impact fps ?

Here is my case: I've maxed witcher 3 everything on my gtx 970 and i get around 50-60 fps. When i start to record a video with fraps or dxtory game start to freezes on places and fps are getting nuked to 21-30. Also is bad that the recorded video is laggying. I'm using WD Blue 1TB for system and games. Also to note if i use shadowplay i don't experience this problem at all.

The internet is more important to me than sa-mp. You don't get sa-mp without the internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx] View Post
That's kind of hypocritical of you to say. Sure you own the website, but it's not your personal blog or something - it's a community driven forum. The community should be the primary focus, not your personal agendas. Just like you don't get SA-MP without internet, you don't get SA-MP forums without community.

Just wiping out years worth of people's work and creations posted on that board because a bunch of people bypassed your Tube ban is absurd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen View Post
"tube sucks cause they delete 6 years old videos for no reason!"

*deletes every single video ever posted here in 12 years*
doreto is offline   Reply With Quote