SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 30/05/2016, 01:27 PM   #10331
alexanderjb918
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking to script for a roleplay community with hosted tab. I have 4 years experience with pawno and c++ I do free work and I would like developer rank you must have a professional teamspeak not a NGG Copy. I do not do PHP but i can work with MYSQL. message me.
alexanderjb918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/05/2016, 03:51 PM   #10332
Naruto_Emilio
Banned

SA-MP DayZ Official, is looking for new investors, it has been 3 years old since we've started, the server was famous (approximetly 60-120 playerbase), a month ago, we had issues with our host, so we had to change ips constantly, which made us lose our playerbase, and some of our usual investors left due to IRL issues, now we cannot afford to keep it online, therefor we need investors, to invest and help us get in our feet, the investors will be members of the staff team, and will have special privieleges, obviously, if we start receiving our usual donations rate, they'll get their money back on time, if you think you'll help us, please send me a private message.

We are looking for real investors, not kids with 5$ on their paypal.
Naruto_Emilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/05/2016, 04:16 PM   #10333
SkillNasr
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio View Post
SA-MP DayZ Official, is looking for new investors, it has been 3 years old since we've started, the server was famous (approximetly 60-120 playerbase), a month ago, we had issues with our host, so we had to change ips constantly, which made us lose our playerbase, and some of our usual investors left due to IRL issues, now we cannot afford to keep it online, therefor we need investors, to invest and help us get in our feet, the investors will be members of the staff team, and will have special privieleges, obviously, if we start receiving our usual donations rate, they'll get their money back on time, if you think you'll help us, please send me a private message.

We are looking for real investors, not kids with 5$ on their paypal.
I was a player of your community, rly loved it. idk if you remember me. (The friend of megat muhd..) i can help since you are from my country that mean i can just send you money in your bank account. ^^
Old 30/05/2016, 05:03 PM   #10334
Noris
Banned

Stratum Roleplay
Light/Dynamic Roleplay

IP: samp.stratumrp.com:7777
Forums: stratumrp.com/forums
TS: On the way

The hurricane is here! We're looking for decent and dedicated peoples who can do these any specific task and different functionalities.
  • Administrators and Helpers - Administrating & helping the community and maintaining our goals & task
  • Modern Scripter - Can script almost everything although it could not be professional, a decent one instead
  • Helper Manager - A serious and professional one. Handling and administrating all other junior and senior helpers
  • Logo and GFX designer - Designing and providing logos and other graphics stuffs
  • Faction and Gang leaders - A great and dedicated leaders and gang lords that can maintain and protect the city of Los Santos

We do not tolerate unprofessional, unmatured human being inside our community and will never be. You are there to have some fun and role play with others as well as make friends, be helpful , etc. If you know you do fits our standards please feel free to come in game (samp.stratumrp.com:7777) or visit our website (www.stratumrp.com)

Feel free to PM me always if you have some questions , feedbacks , suggestions and opinions.

Sincerly,
Noris - Founder/Manager
Noris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/05/2016, 05:55 PM   #10335
ReD_Boii
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_Boii View Post
Looking for a web developer? I'm ready to help you in web developing as per your design and instructions and features will work any kind of projects if you free you can contact me on 2 ways that is on Skype as amanmohammed4 and in whatsapp number is +971552199002
Still Available
Old 30/05/2016, 07:24 PM   #10336
Forge
Little Clucker

Default Re: Nevada Prison Roleplay 3.0 Testers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forge View Post
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a couple of testers to help me test my upcoming prison roleplay server: Nevada Prison Roleplay 3.0.

Here's a couple screenshots so far so you can see what to expect:

The kind of testing required will be sporadic, I need to be able to test code with other players present in the server. It's also kind of a sneak-peak of the server!

Drop me a PM if you're interested. It would be very helpful if you totally understand the general Roleplay game-mode and it's common rules.

This is the third iteration of this server, I created the first iteration about three years ago, you can view the trailer for the older version here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anz2xgEUoAU

As you can see, this trailer represents an earlier iteration of the script and map.

Cheers.
I have had some help so far but require more testers to help. So, still looking. An administration position is also open.
Forge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/05/2016, 01:51 AM   #10337
Warnin
Little Clucker

Question Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hi. I need Scripter for my server gamemode is SATDM ! I will make Co-Owner in my server ty.
Warnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/05/2016, 04:15 AM   #10338
xMrA
Little Clucker

I need a scripter, I'm willing to start a CnR project with the famous CZ CnR gamemode, but I want some edits and stuff, so whoever is up to help me editing the gamemode, please post here.
xMrA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/05/2016, 07:22 AM   #10339
alexanderjb918
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918 View Post
Looking to script for a roleplay community with hosted tab. I have 4 years experience with pawno and c++ I do free work and I would like developer rank you must have a professional teamspeak not a NGG Copy. I do not do PHP but i can work with MYSQL. message me.
Bump still avaliable
alexanderjb918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/05/2016, 08:39 AM   #10340
karoliko
Big Clucker

Im scripter pm me.
karoliko is offline   Reply With Quote