SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP DL Edition > SA-MP 0.3.DL

Old 14/01/2018, 10:20 AM   #21
blackgangs
Banned

Default Re: WE WANT 0.3.8 BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi View Post
Obviously they can't read if they keep thinking that the features are gone and all their 'work' was for nothing. It's not spam as it's on topic, contrary to your hounding me around the forums just to be a argumentative 2 bit trick.
You don't even have a server in samp neither contributed anything. All you do is talk trash go rot in hell idiot.
blackgangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 10:23 AM   #22
Sew_Sumi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangs View Post
You don't even have a server in samp neither contributed anything. All you do is talk trash go rot in hell idiot.
Oh really, just because I don't have a server in my signature... Seems completely legit, RIGHT?

I contributed. You just have no idea.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 10:26 AM   #23
blackgangs
Banned

Quote:
Oh really, just because I don't have a server in my signature... Seems completely legit, RIGHT?

I contributed. You just have no idea.
What exactly did you contributed recently? Except being rude and arguing with everyone as always.
blackgangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 10:27 AM   #24
Hunud
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon™ View Post
to be honest, NO-ONE will download the DL version, since it won't be listed at sa-mp.com (optional download).
so why wasting time on that shit? Don't you know many servers just wasted a bunch of money and time to create models and hire modders & mappers from different countries, JUST to bring something unique to the scene, and you just did destroy everything after 5 months of dreams and hope for a new start.

well, this unbelievable.
You destroyed everything, again.

EDIT:

there's no difference between 0.3.8 and 7. there's artwork, but it is toggleable. so why disabling the whole version, while you can still launch it and let the users choose what they want.
Simple, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hunud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 10:29 AM   #25
Sew_Sumi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangs View Post
What exactly did you contributed recently? Except being rude and arguing with everyone as always.
Keep it on topic. I'm simply blunt as a spoon to your eyeball, deal with it.
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 12:48 PM   #26
Xeon™
Banned

Add this http://forum.sa-mp.com.hypestat.com/ beside the hosted tab revenue.

Kalcor won't listen to anyone of you, it is done.

Just stop spamming around, that's a big proof that he has no time for samp or for us. (creating a new branch to work on it later).

From me, I'd suggest hiring another C++ developer, there are much developers around here that deserve this position, just like Gamer_Z Misiur kurtaa King_Hual IstuntmanI and much more (even your best testers are.)

* Drops the mic *
Xeon™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 01:48 PM   #27
randon
Little Clucker

Quote:
You've lost nothing because the 0.3.7-DL version has all the functions needed to get that video you copied from someone I also told had nothing to be complaining about because, again, the functions aren't being thrown away, they're being added into other versions.

Why is it _NO-ONE_ is reading the threads before posting AT ALL...
maybe u should read this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon™ View Post
to be honest, NO-ONE will download the DL version, since it won't be listed at sa-mp.com (optional download).
so why wasting time on that shit? Don't you know many servers just wasted a bunch of money and time to create models and hire modders & mappers from different countries, JUST to bring something unique to the scene, and you just did destroy everything after 5 months of dreams and hope for a new start.
randon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 03:01 PM   #29
adri[4]Life

Kalcor i don't know why i luv u <3
OT: SA-MP was made to be SA-MP and not to be MTA 2, and we're all here cause we prefer this mod where there is a small difference between gta sa and the mp version of it so separating it wasn't a bad decision.
Old 14/01/2018, 03:05 PM   #30
[Twixx]
Banned

The real question is why are people now being banned for speaking out against this change? Rather odd I gotta say.
[Twixx] is offline   Reply With Quote