SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18/11/2008, 09:22 PM   #1
weedarr
High-roller
 
weedarr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland Awesomeness: 1924 Occupation: Farmer
Posts: 1,406
Reputation: 368
Default Got an old microwave?

Don't throw it out, have some fun with it. This is what we did tonight:

http://uk.*******.com/watch?v=dArtBUyJblU

Nothing good to say then don't bother.

Enjoy

WeeDarr
__________________



weedarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/11/2008, 09:26 PM   #2
weedarr
High-roller
 
weedarr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland Awesomeness: 1924 Occupation: Farmer
Posts: 1,406
Reputation: 368
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

We're "fun". After that it didn't explode when we put other stuff in it, just went on fire. A lot.

WeeDarr
__________________



weedarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/11/2008, 09:49 PM   #3
Norn
High-roller
 
Norn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 2,269
Reputation: 206
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

Gotta love Scottish people :P
__________________
Pursuing other endeavours.

Skype: datinvictusguy
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/11/2008, 10:59 PM   #4
Redirect Left
High-roller
 
Redirect Left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,025
Reputation: 362
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

Fun

Not...
Redirect Left is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/11/2008, 11:04 PM   #5
Kyosaur
Gangsta
 
Kyosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA - California
Posts: 972
Reputation: 349
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Fun

Not...

Pfff what do you consider fun then ? Playing monopoly with your mom ? Pfff gtfo lol

Quote:

Nothing good to say then don't bother.

Hmmm back on topic , how were you guys able to plug in the microwave , in a field (well looked like a field , couldn't see much )
Kyosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/11/2008, 11:05 PM   #6
Norn
High-roller
 
Norn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 2,269
Reputation: 206
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

[quote=[TF]kyoshiro ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Fun

Not...

Pfff what do you consider fun then ? Playing monopoly with your mom ? Pfff gtfo lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr


Hmmm back on topic , how were you guys able to plug the microwave in , in a field (well looked like a field , couldn't see much )
Everyones entitled to there own opinion.

I personally call fun getting pissed and sleeping in a field..

XD
__________________
Pursuing other endeavours.

Skype: datinvictusguy
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/11/2008, 11:08 PM   #7
Redirect Left
High-roller
 
Redirect Left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,025
Reputation: 362
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Pfff what do you consider fun then ? Playing monopoly with your mom ? Pfff gtfo lol
Fun is not doing experiments which, if went wrong could potentially kill you, your friends, and any nearby wildlife. It could also produce a shockwave that'd shatter nearby windows, if the petrol had been lying around enough to fill up the air with fumes
Science was my best subject at school, I know these things.
Redirect Left is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18/11/2008, 11:17 PM   #8
Kyosaur
Gangsta
 
Kyosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA - California
Posts: 972
Reputation: 349
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Pfff what do you consider fun then ? Playing monopoly with your mom ? Pfff gtfo lol
Fun is not doing experiments which, if went wrong could potentially kill you, your friends, and any nearby wildlife. It could also produce a shockwave that'd shatter nearby windows, if the petrol had been lying around enough to fill up the air with fumes
Science was my best subject at school, I know these things.
Hmmm well , i might be wrong here . But i see no house by them at all (was a little dark , so i could be wrong) . Yes this was a little dangerous , not saying nothing could've gone wrong , but they look like they were at a safe distance / isolated area . You only live once , why not have fun lol . I use to do the same things (Dry ice + water / Alcohol + chlorine tab "bombs" ) lol
Kyosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/11/2008, 12:10 AM   #9
matt2127
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 348
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TF
kyoshiro ]
Pfff what do you consider fun then ? Playing monopoly with your mom ? Pfff gtfo lol
Fun is not doing experiments which, if went wrong could potentially kill you, your friends, and any nearby wildlife. It could also produce a shockwave that'd shatter nearby windows, if the petrol had been lying around enough to fill up the air with fumes
Science was my best subject at school, I know these things.

Ok then mother nature. WeeDarr was just having some fun, you don't have to warn us about global warming next
matt2127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/11/2008, 02:35 AM   #10
JaTochNietDan
High-roller
 
JaTochNietDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 2,502
Reputation: 363
Default Re: Got an old microwave?

Weedarr teh legend . Nice video man, looked like a good one .
__________________
Releases:
[Includes]: [jBan] | [jBanLite]
[Plugins]: [FileManager] | [Execute]
[Applications]: [Remote Administrator *NEW] | [Script King] | [RCON GUI]
JaTochNietDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.