SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02/11/2013, 10:51 PM   #1
aDo7
Big Clucker
 
aDo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 152
Reputation: 1
Default Pawno Errors

CMD
PHP Code:
// Callbacks
forward OnQueryFinish(resultidextraidhandleid);
public 
OnQueryFinish(resultidextraidhandleid)
{
    new 
rowsfields;
    if(
resultid != SENDDATA_THREAD) {
        if(
extraid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) {
            if(
g_arrQueryHandle{extraid} != -&& g_arrQueryHandle{extraid} != handleid) return 0;
        }
[
U][B][I][3036][/I][/B][/U] :        cache_get_data(rowsfieldsMainPipeline);
    }
    switch(
resultid)
    {
        case 
LOADMOTDDATA_THREAD:
        {
               for(new 
i;rows;i++)
            {
                new 
szResult[32];
                   
cache_get_field_content(i"gMOTD"GlobalMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"aMOTD"AdminMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"vMOTD"VIPMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"cMOTD"CAMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"pMOTD"pMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"ShopTechPay"szResultMainPipeline); ShopTechPay floatstr(szResult);
                break;
            }
        } 
Errors
PHP Code:
D:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3028) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
D:\aDo7'
s Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3029) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
D
:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
D:\aDo7'
s Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : warning 215expression has no effect
D
:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\aDo7'
s Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : warning 215expression has no effect
D
:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
D:\aDo7'
s Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : error 029invalid expressionassumed zero
D
:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


6 Errors. 
Please help me..
__________________
if you wish to be obeyed don't ask the impossible, and be sure that Acts speak louder than words.
aDo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 04:09 AM   #2
nguyenquynh
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 94
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Pawno Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by aDo7 View Post
CMD
PHP Code:
// Callbacks
forward OnQueryFinish(resultidextraidhandleid);
public 
OnQueryFinish(resultidextraidhandleid)
{
        new 
rowsfields;
    if(
resultid != SENDDATA_THREAD
        {
        if(
extraid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID
                {
            if(
g_arrQueryHandle{extraid} != -&& g_arrQueryHandle{extraid} != handleid) return 0;
        }
[
U][B][I][3036][/I][/B][/U] :        cache_get_data(rowsfieldsMainPipeline);
    }
    switch(
resultid)
    {
        case 
LOADMOTDDATA_THREAD:
        {
               for(new 
i;rows;i++)
            {
                new 
szResult[32];
                   
cache_get_field_content(i"gMOTD"GlobalMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"aMOTD"AdminMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"vMOTD"VIPMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"cMOTD"CAMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"pMOTD"pMOTDMainPipeline);
                
cache_get_field_content(i"ShopTechPay"szResultMainPipeline); ShopTechPay floatstr(szResult);
                break;
            }
        } 
Errors
PHP Code:
D:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3028) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
D:\aDo7'
s Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3029) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
D
:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
D:\aDo7'
s Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : warning 215expression has no effect
D
:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\aDo7'
s Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : warning 215expression has no effect
D
:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
D:\aDo7'
s Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : error 029invalid expressionassumed zero
D
:\aDo7's Folder\de ely htt7t 3la el host 10l7l2013\gamemodes\NGRP_dfu.pwn(3036) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


6 Errors. 
Please help me..

You need edit line it

Code:
// Callbacks
forward OnQueryFinish(resultid, extraid, handleid);
public OnQueryFinish(resultid, extraid, handleid)
{
        new rows, fields;
	if(resultid != SENDDATA_THREAD) 
        {
		if(extraid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) 
                {
		     if(g_arrQueryHandle{extraid} != -1 && g_arrQueryHandle{extraid} != handleid) return 0;
		}
		cache_get_data(rows, fields, MainPipeline);
	}
	switch(resultid)
	{
		case LOADMOTDDATA_THREAD:
		{
   			for(new i;i < rows;i++)
			{
			        new szResult[32];
   				cache_get_field_content(i, "gMOTD", GlobalMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "aMOTD", AdminMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "vMOTD", VIPMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "cMOTD", CAMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "pMOTD", pMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "ShopTechPay", szResult, MainPipeline); ShopTechPay = floatstr(szResult);
				break;
			}
		}
nguyenquynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 10:55 AM   #3
aDo7
Big Clucker
 
aDo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 152
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Pawno Errors

Quote:
You need edit line it
How to edit it?
__________________
if you wish to be obeyed don't ask the impossible, and be sure that Acts speak louder than words.
aDo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 11:06 AM   #4
aDo7
Big Clucker
 
aDo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 152
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Pawno Errors

Any one can Help me?
__________________
if you wish to be obeyed don't ask the impossible, and be sure that Acts speak louder than words.
aDo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 11:10 AM   #5
rappy93
Huge Clucker
 
rappy93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 449
Reputation: 18
Default Re: Pawno Errors

Show us the exact line where it gives the error...
__________________
Nothing.
rappy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 11:16 AM   #6
aDo7
Big Clucker
 
aDo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 152
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Pawno Errors

Quote:
Show us the exact line where it gives the error...
Here:

Quote:
cache_get_data(rows, fields, MainPipeline);
__________________
if you wish to be obeyed don't ask the impossible, and be sure that Acts speak louder than words.
aDo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 11:19 AM   #7
rappy93
Huge Clucker
 
rappy93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 449
Reputation: 18
Default Re: Pawno Errors

Hmm...the function could be written wrong or something is wrong within it's parameters. Search "MainPipeline" through your GM and see what it is about. Also,is this GM off the web?
__________________
Nothing.
rappy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 11:24 AM   #8
samp_boy
Huge Clucker
 
samp_boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 359
Reputation: 13
Default Re : Pawno Errors

Copy And Remplace It With This:

Code:
// Callbacks
forward OnQueryFinish(resultid, extraid, handleid);
public OnQueryFinish(resultid, extraid, handleid)
{
        new rows, fields;
	if(resultid != SENDDATA_THREAD) 
        {
		if(extraid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) 
                {
		     if(g_arrQueryHandle{extraid} != -1 && g_arrQueryHandle{extraid} != handleid) return 0;
		}
		cache_get_data(rows, fields, MainPipeline);
	}
	switch(resultid)
	{
		case LOADMOTDDATA_THREAD:
		{
   			for(new i;i < rows;i++)
			{
			        new szResult[32];
   				cache_get_field_content(i, "gMOTD", GlobalMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "aMOTD", AdminMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "vMOTD", VIPMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "cMOTD", CAMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "pMOTD", pMOTD, MainPipeline);
				cache_get_field_content(i, "ShopTechPay", szResult, MainPipeline); ShopTechPay = floatstr(szResult);
				break;
			}
		}
__________________
New Community
New Sa-mp Zombie Server: Coming Soon (members/admins needed)
Forum: Coming Soon

Feel Free To Join Us
samp_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 11:28 AM   #9
aDo7
Big Clucker
 
aDo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 152
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Pawno Errors

Quote:
the function could be written wrong or something is wrong within it's parameters
I don't think so, Bump any one?
__________________
if you wish to be obeyed don't ask the impossible, and be sure that Acts speak louder than words.
aDo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2013, 11:48 AM   #10
aDo7
Big Clucker
 
aDo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 152
Reputation: 1
Default Re: Pawno Errors

I Fixed it but i got another error while opening the server
Server logs:

Quote:
----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3e, (C)2005-2012 SA-MP Team

[14:59:33]
[14:59:34] Server Plugins
[14:59:34] --------------
[14:59:34] Loading plugin: streamer
[14:59:34]

*** Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito loaded ***

[14:59:34] Loaded.
[14:59:34] Loading plugin: sscanf
[14:59:34]

[14:59:34] ===============================

[14:59:34] sscanf plugin loaded.

[14:59:34] (c) 2009 Alex "******" Cole

[14:59:34] 0.3d-R2 500 Players "dnee"

[14:59:34] ===============================

[14:59:34] Loaded.
[14:59:34] Loading plugin: mysql
[14:59:34]

> MySQL plugin R7 successfully loaded.

[14:59:34] Loaded.
[14:59:34] Loading plugin: Whirlpool
[14:59:35]
[14:59:35] ==================
[14:59:35]
[14:59:35] Whirlpool loaded
[14:59:35]
[14:59:35] ==================
[14:59:35]
[14:59:35] Loaded.
[14:59:35] Loaded 4 plugins.

[14:59:35]
[14:59:35] Ban list
[14:59:35] --------
[14:59:35] Loaded: samp.ban
[14:59:35]
[14:59:35]
[14:59:35] Filterscripts
[14:59:35] ---------------
[14:59:35] Loading filterscript 'yom_buttons.amx'...
[14:59:35] Loading filterscript 'gcustom.amx'...
[14:59:36] Loaded 2 filterscripts.

[14:59:36] Script[gamemodes/NGRP_dfu.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"
[14:59:36] Failed to load 'gamemodes/NGRP_dfu.amx' script.
[14:59:36] Number of vehicle models: 0
__________________
if you wish to be obeyed don't ask the impossible, and be sure that Acts speak louder than words.
aDo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pawno errors VanillaRain Scripting Help 11 24/05/2013 03:23 PM
5 Pawno Errors Sweez Scripting Help 8 28/03/2013 04:37 PM
Pawno errors.. reckst4r Scripting Help 9 24/08/2011 06:34 PM
HELP!! PAWNO ERRORS miklefootman Help Archive 5 11/04/2011 03:43 AM
2 pawno errors, please help! DrugZ Help Archive 9 17/03/2011 08:15 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.