SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 12/08/2012, 12:08 AM   #1
overdose101
Little Clucker

Post GM Creation Help?

Alright, so.. I would like to create a Roleplaying Script, but I don't know how, could someone teach me? I would really like to make my own GM

If someone will help me without cost (Because helping should not Cost)
Then my Skype ID is down below.

Skype ID: imagodbitch
Or respond to this & give me your skype, from there on I can learn how to make an RP Script.
Thank you!
overdose101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/2012, 01:16 AM   #2
Jstylezzz
High-roller

Default Re: GM Creation Help?

1) we cannot learn you how to make a roleplay script, because it differs for everyone.. try downloading a existing roleplay script from the forums, read the wiki+standard documentation.. if you know this, try to make some basic things, like, an admin filterscript, or an account system, after that, when you know what you are doing, start with your own gamemode
2)Helping should not cost, but in most cases, the person who "helps" does all the thinkwork, and needs to do everything for you to show it, that's basically scripting, which in most cases, is paid.

if you edit a existing script, you can learn the basics, and you can post questions in the thread where you got the mode from..

you can always post a question here, in the scripting help forum, and people will try to help you(in most cases )
Jstylezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/2012, 01:21 AM   #3
Devilxz97
Gangsta

Default Re: GM Creation Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari_Johnson* View Post
1) we cannot learn you how to make a roleplay script, because it differs for everyone.. try downloading a existing roleplay script from the forums, read the wiki+standard documentation.. if you know this, try to make some basic things, like, an admin filterscript, or an account system, after that, when you know what you are doing, start with your own gamemode
2)Helping should not cost, but in most cases, the person who "helps" does all the thinkwork, and needs to do everything for you to show it, that's basically scripting, which in most cases, is paid.

if you edit a existing script, you can learn the basics, and you can post questions in the thread where you got the mode from..

you can always post a question here, in the scripting help forum, and people will try to help you(in most cases )
agreed.

- Skype Name: ejam.blacklistcrew -
- ******** Acc: http://www.********.com/DevConnection -

Selling Gamemode [DRIFT/FREEROAM/ROLEPLAY] for $9.99
Devilxz97 is offline   Reply With Quote