SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Old 20/06/2019, 03:44 PM   #71
PatrickGTR
Little Clucker

Default Re: San Fierro Cops And Robbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyOfKey View Post
I played this server and you're talking backwards.

It's more easy finding X callback in a SINGLE gamemode then searching in lots of folders and subfolders! Open your mind bro. I wasted like 10 minutes finding a single stock just to see how it looks in this script.

This script is not more optimized and easier to find shits, are you drunk? How could you even call this "optimized" if i have to lose 10 minutes of my life just because a piece of code is inside four subfolders? Are you really drunk?

Drop off the wine.
PAWNO master race! What a egotistical comment.
PatrickGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/06/2019, 04:34 PM   #72
Symon
Gangsta

Well i got it, it's useless and a waste of time talking with you guys.

Good luck finding a 20 lines stock in like 4 subfolders. Bye.
Symon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/06/2019, 06:49 PM   #73
Dignity
High-roller

Quote:
Well i got it, it's useless and a waste of time talking with you guys.

Good luck finding a 20 lines stock in like 4 subfolders. Bye.
How can you complain about modular programming when it's the literal meta in today's programming standards.

I've been writing modular gamemodes for years now, often creating libraries similar to how Misiur does it (header, func, utils, data, gui files) so I easily pass the 100 file checkmark.

I have never ever had issues finding stocks. I've went through this script as well to see how they made their poker script and it took me less than a few minutes to get all the information I wanted.

Not to mention... if you browse through a modular script without using a proper IDE that supports folder browsing (like you pretty much said you did)... you're kind of retarded.
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/06/2019, 08:09 PM   #74
Symon
Gangsta

Obviously i'm not using Pawno to browse a modular script, i'm not so retarded.

I was talking about how this script is made, can i write what i think without getting fucked off by someone? It's kinda uneducated. I just said my opinion.

I've made 2 modular gamemodes but NEVER messed like this. I was whining about how the files are structured (too many folders/subfolders even for a simple mapicon).

The script is good, but probably i'm not used to this type of modular programming.
Symon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/06/2019, 08:14 PM   #75
Dignity
High-roller

CTRL+SHIFT+F in Sublime Text 3
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/06/2019, 12:14 AM   #76
PatrickGTR
Little Clucker

Quote:

I was talking about how this script is made, can i write what i think without getting fucked off by someone? It's kinda uneducated. I just said my opinion.

I've made 2 modular gamemodes but NEVER messed like this. I was whining about how the files are structured (too many folders/subfolders even for a simple mapicon).

The script is good, but probably i'm not used to this type of modular programming.
We’re pretty much saying our opinions here too.. We’re not fucking you over unless you take it that way. Everyone has their style of coding but for you to come here and just disrespect a well coded and organised script isn’t good, It’s more organised like this in my opinion having each code specific to their own module just because you’re not use to the workspace structure you come here and disrespect the thread. You’ll realise one day how modular programming is so useful.
PatrickGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/06/2019, 06:11 AM   #77
X337
Gangsta

Quote:
This script is so damn annoying. Full of useless modules just to look it "modular".

What's the damn point of creating all that folders and subfolders? To make it modular? Seriously get over it.

This gamemode is a pain in the ass, how do you even recognize callbacks while scripting? You have to lose almost 10 minutes to find a callback that you need in all this useless folders and subfolders.

What an useless gamemode*. Lucky me i'll never use it.

*For how it's structured, the features are nice.
*facepalms*
Old 08/09/2019, 09:00 AM   #78
pichai1122
Little Clucker

Nice!
pichai1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/09/2019, 07:45 AM   #79
Uberanwar
Gangsta

Good job! Played the server before.
Uberanwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/09/2019, 01:58 PM   #80
fiki574
Gangsta

Quote:

Lmao, what an aggressive, incomprehensible tone of your messages. Yes, you stated your opinion, could've been packaged more nicely without swearings and insults.

You just frustrated cause you couldn't get it up and running or you didn't find what you needed in the first minute, which is obviously your maximum attention span. If you calmed down, gave it a proper look and searched peacefully, everything would be fine.

Blame it on yourself, not the others. This is book-shelf example of well written and maintained gamemode.