SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 06/09/2012, 12:26 PM   #1
CROSS_Hunter
Huge Clucker

Default Anti Flood/Anti Spam/Anti Database Hack

Ok 3 questions i need to ask:

1. Whats the best way to block Flooders? [not the joining and exit thing] [the fake kills thing]

2. Whats the best way to block spammers? [not the fake kills thing] [the joining and exit thing]

3. Is there a way that your server files can be hacked? cuz i am getting threatened alot these days [as if i care * Lol *]
CROSS_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/2012, 03:38 PM   #2
mobiliz
Big Clucker

Default Re: Anti Flood/Anti Spam/Anti Database Hack

Look on filterscripts for your flooders and spammers thing.

If your hosting is secured good enough then your server files will not get hacked.
Old 11/09/2012, 07:29 AM   #4
RapidServers
Little Clucker

Default Re: Anti Flood/Anti Spam/Anti Database Hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSS_Hunter View Post
Ok 3 questions i need to ask:

1. Whats the best way to block Flooders? [not the joining and exit thing] [the fake kills thing]

2. Whats the best way to block spammers? [not the fake kills thing] [the joining and exit thing]

3. Is there a way that your server files can be hacked? cuz i am getting threatened alot these days [as if i care * Lol *]
1. and 2. Get a Anti-Bot/Flooder FS or include : http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=321533

3. They can not be hacked unless they have access to the hoster or your server or a FTP hack program(which there is none at the moment...)

Our Website: www.Rapid-Servers.org
Follow us! - RapidServersRS
Rapid Servers || 0.10 per slots for SA:MP servers |
(Applies on all services) Use 'gorapid' to get 50% for life! (temporary discount) ||

RapidServers is offline   Reply With Quote