SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

View Poll Results: Good or bad
Good 28 59.57%
Bad 19 40.43%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24/04/2013, 02:26 PM   #1
matty1415
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 46
Reputation: -1
Default Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

Just make it so everyone can see the reason why the rep was left on another person and the person who left it
matty1415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 02:28 PM   #2
cagaming
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 50
Reputation: 14
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty1415 View Post
Rather then making rep for samp ads higher etc, Just make it so everyone can see the reason why the rep was left on another person and the person who left it
i Agree with you
cagaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 02:29 PM   #3
betta
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 114
Reputation: 8
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

this is one of the best ideas i have seen
betta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 02:37 PM   #4
Mr.Anonymous
Gangsta
 
Mr.Anonymous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Every ban list
Posts: 852
Reputation: 182
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty1415 View Post
Rather then making rep for samp ads higher etc,
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty1415 View Post
Just make it so everyone can see the reason why the rep was left on another person and the person who left it
Those are two completely different things you're talking about.
Mr.Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 02:43 PM   #5
matty1415
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 46
Reputation: -1
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

yes i feel this will stop all the rep issues, Well not all of them they will always be 1 but you get my point
matty1415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 02:45 PM   #6
sith123
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 21
Reputation: -2
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

I do agree with you and for the same i leave u +1 rep
__________________
HostName: . Green VS Red . Official TDM Server 0.3x
Address : 5.175.211.79:7777
Ping : 300
Mode : WOE-TDM-V.2.0
Map : San Andreas


Join Today .

sith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 02:53 PM   #7
newbienoob
High-roller
 
newbienoob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Follow the moaning coming from your parents' bedroom
Posts: 1,531
Reputation: 269
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

Then what are you going to do if you saw the -rep'er? Are you going to abuse it by randomly giving them a -rep too?
__________________
Help me, please /a chat
newbienoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 02:57 PM   #8
matty1415
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 46
Reputation: -1
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob View Post
Then what are you going to do if you saw the -rep'er? Are you going to abuse it by randomly giving them a -rep too?
if you did that everyone would see an reason, plus the user and think it was hate related
matty1415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 03:01 PM   #9
cagaming
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 50
Reputation: 14
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob View Post
Then what are you going to do if you saw the -rep'er? Are you going to abuse it by randomly giving them a -rep too?
i see your point
cagaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24/04/2013, 03:05 PM   #10
matty1415
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 46
Reputation: -1
Default Re: Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_ View Post
This idea doesn't even make sense. How does making it public the reasons that people add or subtract rep from another user change anything?

Also this:
I mean, make it so the public can see the reason why another person was given rep. To avoid all this rep issue related abuse
matty1415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Avoid quickswapping Mikkel_RE Scripting Help 3 30/07/2012 03:18 PM
[Tutorial] How To Avoid Getting Your Script Stolen Sledge Tutorials 22 04/01/2011 11:47 AM
How to avoid? Or is that a bug? blackwave Help Archive 4 30/12/2010 12:34 PM
Win7 Related Issue Johny_James Everything and Nothing 13 11/12/2010 02:41 PM
[MySQL]: How to avoid this ? Dreftas Help Archive 4 29/11/2009 10:39 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.