SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 08/10/2015, 11:19 AM   #31
LazyB0y
Huge Clucker

Default Re: Imagine all of the greatest players and administrators put in ONE SERVER!

it won't happen
:P
Old 08/10/2015, 12:52 PM   #32
Mauzen
Banned

Default Re: Imagine all of the greatest players and administrators put in ONE SERVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen View Post
Whats that professional company, and whats your education specifically?
Still waiting for this. Send me via PM if you dont want to post it publicly.
Mauzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2015, 01:28 PM   #33
Pravin
Huge Clucker

If you come up with idea of something new, innovative and unique. It would probably fail - SAMP users logic.
I have read dozens of topics like this. People contribute their ideas and after reading all those negative comments, they just give up. Hope atleast this idea turns out well, start working on the plan rather than wasting your time in reading these negative comments. Good luck!

Los Santos Gang Wars - 5.135.24.181:6666
lsgw.forumotion.com
Pravin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2015, 02:59 PM   #34
J0sh...
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin View Post
If you come up with idea of something new, innovative and unique. It would probably fail - SAMP users logic.
I have read dozens of topics like this. People contribute their ideas and after reading all those negative comments, they just give up. Hope atleast this idea turns out well, start working on the plan rather than wasting your time in reading these negative comments. Good luck!
Yeah your logic is pretty crap. He just wants to sit on his arse while administrators/mappers/nigerian scammers/scripters are doing the work. Bad luck!
J0sh... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2015, 03:00 PM   #35
Arastair
Gangsta

You're missing the big fact that a good server doesn't really need "expert" and "great" admins and developers, SA-MP needs fresh ideas these days
Old 08/10/2015, 03:39 PM   #36
EmilLykke
Huge Clucker

I know......

Guys, you need to understand, this thread was created to gather MORE items to the project... I am not going to sit back and watch people do the work, I am here to work out the project and make it work. I am indeed working on the plan, that's why it's taking so long for me to reply.
Old 08/10/2015, 04:11 PM   #37
Pravin
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester View Post
Yeah your logic is pretty crap. He just wants to sit on his arse while administrators/mappers/nigerian scammers/scripters are doing the work. Bad luck!
Being a lead is not easy as you think. And please learn to encourage people. He is going to lead, that doesnt mean he is sitting back and relaxing himself, and none is going to work for free in this world. If he gets a good team to continue his project, let him do. If you're not interested you just sit back and relax, dont come here and start barking on others.

Los Santos Gang Wars - 5.135.24.181:6666
lsgw.forumotion.com
Pravin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/10/2015, 04:30 PM   #38
EmilLykke
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Being a lead is not easy as you think. And please learn to encourage people. He is going to lead, that doesnt mean he is sitting back and relaxing himself, and none is going to work for free in this world. If he gets a good team to continue his project, let him do. If you're not interested you just sit back and relax, dont come here and start barking on others.
Thank you!
Old 08/10/2015, 04:57 PM   #39
DRUNKY
Huge Clucker

Define the greatest for me.
Old 08/10/2015, 05:00 PM   #40
J0sh...
Banned

Quote:
No, I will not encourage people. It does mean that he wants to find the gr8test Administrators/Players (What why apply for that lol)/Scripters. I script for free for a community, wut you going on about? Point 2, he wants a team to continue his OWN project. It's the SA-MP forums I can post whatever is in the rules. So please stop telling me what to do.

@DRUNKEY Someone to script for me that I don't pay aaahhahaha gr8 server
J0sh... is offline   Reply With Quote