shamtron
Little Clucker

Default Re: Advanced Job Menu & Sytem [Best for RP/Clickable Textdraws]

Dont Work
Old 26/05/2014, 08:10 PM   #53
iRaiDeN
Huge Clucker

Wtf?! very very nice, and useful, keep it up, i love this!
iRaiDeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/09/2014, 12:48 PM   #54
mirzakovacic
Little Clucker

C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(944) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw")
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(949) : error 017: undefined symbol "CancelSelectTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(957) : error 017: undefined symbol "CancelSelectTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(965) : error 017: undefined symbol "CancelSelectTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(973) : error 017: undefined symbol "CancelSelectTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(981) : error 017: undefined symbol "CancelSelectTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(989) : error 017: undefined symbol "CancelSelectTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(997) : error 017: undefined symbol "CancelSelectTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1004) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickTextDraw")
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(102 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreatePlayerTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(102 : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1029) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawLetterSize"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1030) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawTextSize"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1031) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawAlignment"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1032) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1033) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawUseBox"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1034) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawBoxColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1035) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetShadow"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1036) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetOutline"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1037) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawFont"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1039) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreatePlayerTextDraw"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1039) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1040) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawLetterSize"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1041) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawTextSize"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1042) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawAlignment"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1043) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1044) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawUseBox"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1045) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawBoxColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1046) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetShadow"
C:\Documents and Settings\pcuser\Desktop\FIXED GM\filterscripts\Jobs.pwn(1047) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetOutline"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.
Old 18/06/2015, 01:13 PM   #55
FreddiewJO
Little Clucker

When I reach the pickup it shows: "You have entered the PizzaBoy Job, please click at accept to accept the job or\n Reject to reject it". Then I click on accept, and when I try to enter in a vehicle (in this case the Faggio) it says me: "You have to get a Pizza Job first." So I think that "Accept" doesn't work for me. How to fix it?
P.S. Sorry for my bad english but I'm Italian
FreddiewJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/01/2020, 12:57 AM   #56
242lilsho
Little Clucker

Im having the same problem... pls help
242lilsho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/01/2020, 01:35 AM   #57
DIRTYBYT3
Big Clucker

nice job ! +rep 4 u
Old 16/01/2020, 02:59 PM   #58
OrlandoRivas
Little Clucker

Default Re: Advanced Job Menu & System [Best for RP/Clickable Textdraws]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRk_RaiN View Post

Introduction:

This is a Job Menu i made a while ago (Was ordered and paid for) But since the buyer won't need it anymore, i decided to release it (with his permission of course).

Informations:

This is a Job Menu based on Clickable textdraws, so the basic command is /Jobs after that you can pick what ever job you like out of 6, Client messages and Game Texts will be your guide to finish your job tour.

Features:

Clickable Textdraws in the Menu with description.
6 jobs.
Job dialogs.
Specified Vehicles for each certain job(with an anti Vehicle abuse).
Anti job abuse (can only do a job each 2 minutes).
Pickups checkpoints and 3D text labels to indicate the jobs.
Gametexts and rewards for each achievement.
Job tours with stops on each Checkpoint.

Media:

Current Bugs:

None, report if found.

Download:

Click(MediaFire)
Click(4Shared)

Credits:

DaRk_RaiN for the script.
SA-MP for the native functions.
gtakillerIV for the awesome header!

When I stop at the Job, to catch it, it does not let me take it, I mean, when I go to take the job, I accept it, all good but, it does not add me to my statistics and does not let me get into the cars to start Can you help me, please?
OrlandoRivas is offline   Reply With Quote