SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Closed Thread

Old 05/11/2019, 09:55 PM   #901
DTV
Banned

Default Re: Is it still worth it?

Years of asking for updates to 0.3.DL only to be basically ignored because you can't be fucked to make it 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Old 05/11/2019, 10:13 PM   #902
bluur
Little Clucker

Posting again my own project resources which are praised by more than 200 players online at evenings everyday
I'm developing and owning the biggest polish RolePlay project LS-STORIES.PL on SA-MP

Makin 0.3.9 without it, it's damn step back.
Why 0.3DL is not so popular? Because not everyone knows it, it's not listed as official update - but why? 0.3DL is very stable, just like 0.3.7!
And this is my opinion after long-term usage of 0.3DL samp-server running on my project since first days of 0.3.8/0.3DL

I have used the maximum possibilities of 0.3DL - it's very stable in my opinion and.. just look at this! That's very accurate example of that how useful is DL version of SA-MP:

All images from RolePlay project ls-stories.pl

And yeah, again, im saying that 0.3DL is very stable and that's good example of how sa-mp 0.3DL is valuable in immersional RolePlay gameplay.

Makin 0.3.9 without it, it's damn step back.
Why 0.3DL is not so popular? Because not everyone knows it, it's not listed as official update - but why? 0.3DL is very stable, just like 0.3.7!
And this is my opinion after long-term usage of 0.3DL samp-server running on my project since first days of 0.3.8/0.3DL
Old 05/11/2019, 11:20 PM   #903
sixstick
Little Clucker

This thread is disgusting. You people are attacking SA-MP Developers for no other reason than the belief that they owe you their service. I don't understand all the toxicity and hostility here. It is ultimately the the team behind SA-MP that decides where they wish to take the mod. Sure, the community should be able to voice their opinion (and they have), but that doesn't mean that it's remotely okay to start attacking developers personally. If this is what they decide to do, then there isn't much you can do against it other than deciding whether or not to be part of it. Outright attacking and harassing developers is just ridiculous, and should not be endorsed. You can't cry and claim SA-MP Developers are ignoring you when all you do is bash everything they've done.
Old 05/11/2019, 11:22 PM   #904
Paddylsrp
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstick View Post
This thread is disgusting. You people are attacking SA-MP Developers for no other reason than the belief that they owe you their service. I don't understand all the toxicity and hostility here. It is ultimately the the team behind SA-MP that decides where they wish to take the mod. Sure, the community should be able to voice their opinion (and they have), but that doesn't mean that it's remotely okay to start attacking developers personally. If this is what they decide to do, then there isn't much you can do against it other than deciding whether or not to be part of it. Outright attacking and harassing developers is just ridiculous, and should not be endorsed. You can't cry and claim SA-MP Developers are ignoring you when all you do is bash everything they've done.
I agree. Harassment is not acceptable and there's a few in here that have overstepped the mark. That said, you yourself have to say that the deliberate removal of so many people's work (including their own) is very much a "it's my ball and I'm not playing anymore" childish antic. The answer is staring everybody in the face. Amalgamate the best of both worlds.
Old 05/11/2019, 11:24 PM   #905
Marko43
Banned

Before you do any update, first update f**king SA:MP launcher layout because the current one looks like a f**king coding program from the early 2000s
Old 06/11/2019, 01:38 AM   #906
xXJimboXx
Little Clucker

I have to agree with the rest, big F to SAMP Kalkor. A lot of popular servers are on 0.3DL. You tossing that away is a big OOF. Good job.

All jokes aside, I do have to add this, you moving on with your life is something people shouldn't be mad at. It's not like he is gonna be here forever. I just think merging with 0.3.9 would be the best option.
Old 06/11/2019, 02:44 AM   #907
n0minal
High-roller

Kalcor, I will never understand how you can ignore stuff like this.

Last edited by dugi; 06/11/2019 at 10:10 AM. Reason: dont quote 20 images
Old 06/11/2019, 02:59 AM   #908
m1n1vv
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTDIENTE View Post
Perhaps Kalkor is right, this is squalor (on screenshot). Of course, this is a joke, this is an example that DL cannot be taken and thrown away

Thank you. This algorithm makes TD 100% quality at any screen resolution.

To:

After:

And:
1920x1080

All inventory:
Old 06/11/2019, 04:01 AM   #909
Sn0wden
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor View Post
We've decided to not include the 0.3DL downloading feature in 0.3.9.

If you have a server on 0.3DL and you want to come back to the main branch, you could contact me about possible inclusion of skins in to the 0.3.9 installer.
Really? I have been developing my server for 6 months and modeling objects, and it was only wasted time. Why are you doing this? The best thing for SA-MP would be to add in 0.3.9 the download of modeling and servers that do not want to use it, put "artwork 0" and that's it.
Old 06/11/2019, 04:08 AM   #910
Llave
Little Clucker

Is this really Kalcor ?, and what will happen to the large communities we own?

I'm disappointed.
Closed Thread