SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help > Tutorials

Old 16/05/2014, 06:11 PM   #1
cArnasLT
Little Clucker

Default [VIDEO] MySQL ORM r38: How to pair GM with MySQL & creation of registration/connection system

Hi! In this video tutorial Im going to show you how to pair your GameMode with MySQL database and how to create a simple registration and connection to the server system.
Sorry for my bad English skills

In the future I'm going to create more tutorials with MySQL (for example: how to create vehcile/house system...). To get notifications of my new tutorials, please subscirbe CousinsTV channel

Don't forget to like/comment and subscribe
Author: cArnas

Follow me on *******
Follow CousinsTV on *******
Like CousinsTV on ********
cArnasLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2014, 06:37 PM   #2
dusk
High-roller

Default Re: [VIDEO] MySQL ORM r38: How to pair GM with MySQL & creation of registration/connection system

First of all, your English is terrible.... You shouldn't apologize for it. Yo just shouldn't be recording tutorials.

You should write code that works, not fix it while recording a tutorial....

But the real reason why I'm writting this is the code you used. Are you sure that it's not based on a tutorial in Lithuanian? The code is very similiar.
dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2014, 06:51 PM   #3
cArnasLT
Little Clucker

Default Re: [VIDEO] MySQL ORM r38: How to pair GM with MySQL & creation of registration/connection system

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
First of all, your English is terrible.... You shouldn't apologize for it. Yo just shouldn't be recording tutorials.

You should write code that works, not fix it while recording a tutorial....

But the real reason why I'm writting this is the code you used. Are you sure that it's not based on a tutorial in Lithuanian? The code is very similiar.
No, but I was learning MySQL by Lithuanians tutorials so maybe my code looks like code what you saw

Follow me on *******
Old 19/05/2014, 02:08 PM   #4
cArnasLT
Little Clucker

U.P.

Follow me on *******