SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15/10/2019, 02:32 PM   #1
PopularTech
Little Clucker

Default I need help with a /blindfold command!

Hello i am Jason and im working in this script and i want to make a cmd with /blindfold and /unblindfold for example.
When you type that cmd its supposed to get the selected player's screen black to where he cant see anything except the normal GTA HUD and the chat, but i dont know how to make it. can you please help me? Oh and this cmd will be used for roleplay not as an admin cmd.
Our Community Extreme Roleplay is based in the City of Los Santos. After several tries and a lot of stress we managed to get everything running and now our only goal is to build a big and succesful community where you guys can have fun roleplaying. We would appreciate if you would join this adventure with us! https://discord.gg/WqsWPsJ

PopularTech is offline   Reply With Quote