SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 17/10/2019, 03:13 PM   #1
PopularTech
Little Clucker

Default Need some script help please

I own a roleplay server and i want to make some usual cmds to help my players. i was thinking for a /cough and a /sneeze cmd so like when you type it it sends a /me telling that you sneezed/coughed but im new to pawn and i have no clue how to make it.

Note -------- I already have the /me, /do cmds etc and im using ZCMD
Our Community Extreme Roleplay is based in the City of Los Santos. After several tries and a lot of stress we managed to get everything running and now our only goal is to build a big and succesful community where you guys can have fun roleplaying. We would appreciate if you would join this adventure with us! https://discord.gg/WqsWPsJ

PopularTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/10/2019, 03:22 PM   #2
Kwarde
High-roller

Default Re: Need some script help please

Code:
CMD:sneeze(playerid, params[]) return cmd_me(playerid, "sneezes");
This returns the /me command for playerid with command parameter "sneezes". So it simulates someone using "/me sneezes"
Old 17/10/2019, 03:52 PM   #3
PopularTech
Little Clucker

Default Re: Need some script help please

Thanks a lot dude +REP
Our Community Extreme Roleplay is based in the City of Los Santos. After several tries and a lot of stress we managed to get everything running and now our only goal is to build a big and succesful community where you guys can have fun roleplaying. We would appreciate if you would join this adventure with us! https://discord.gg/WqsWPsJ

PopularTech is offline   Reply With Quote