SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Old 19/07/2019, 11:41 PM   #1
Haigen
Little Clucker

Default Server not in internet tab?

So I've been trying to get my server listed in the "Internet" tab of SAMP and it hasn't worked no matter what I do.

I also looked around for some answers and people are saying that the internet tab is broken and the only way to have a server online and listed under internet tab is to basically pay 40$ per 31 days? Isn't that a little rough?

Server.cfg:

Code:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password lo
maxplayers 335
port 7777
hostname SF-CNR Test Server (0.3.7)
gamemode0 sf-cnr 1
filterscripts 
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
plugins crashdetect mysql gvar regex sscanf streamer Whirlpool FCNPC TPoker MerRandom RouteConnectorPlugin MapAndreas FileManager
maxnpc 210
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
language All
messageslimit 10000
messageholelimit 30000
lagcompmode 0
Haigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/07/2019, 11:11 AM   #2
SchokoBong
Little Clucker

Default Re: Server not in internet tab?

I think it is also a bit expensive for such an old game considering that it used to be up to 0.3.7 for free and thus damala the small servers had a chance but in the present time so no small server has a real chance and so it is less and less in samp. I would be it for free again or max 10 € a month if at all.
SchokoBong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/07/2019, 03:51 PM   #3
Isolated
Gangsta

The internet tab broke a while ago and no signs of a fix, or any updates for that matter.

You can purchase hosted tab listings for like £35 per 31 days. Honestly though for an old mod that no longer has updates or a working internet list, is being forced to pay that per month really worth it?
Isolated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20/07/2019, 09:04 PM   #4
SchokoBong
Little Clucker

I say no as it is a lot to be overdone for the old game where e no more updates or otherwise because it was also free and in the new version is still but both he goes 0.3.7 because nothing why kalcor does not understand not me.
Old 20/07/2019, 09:41 PM   #5
Haigen
Little Clucker

Well that's really unfortunate, feels like SAMP is shooting itself in the foot here for no reason. GTA 5 servers are even cheaper than that lol, I guess it's time to scrap the project.

SAMP should really go back to being SAMP and stop trying to be like MTA before it dies.
Old 21/07/2019, 12:53 AM   #6
BlackBank
Gangsta

The internet list works again on 0.3DL, not on 0.3.7.
BlackBank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21/07/2019, 01:49 AM   #7
SchokoBong
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank View Post
yes but they should actually synonymous for the 0.3.7 go because not everyone wants to switch to the 0.3DL or kalcor should make them easy again for the 0.3.7 on then many are satisfied so it should be that every version goes.
Old 21/07/2019, 02:32 AM   #8
Haigen
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank View Post
Oh? Didn't know that, switched to 0.3DL and the internet tab works fine! The fact that it's only 0.3DL at the moment definitely is inconvenient in terms of amount of players, but since it's being fixed that's pretty dope.

Edit - Also does anyone know if it's going to stay like this on the release or is it only going to be like this for beta?
Old 21/07/2019, 01:59 PM   #9
Variable™
Gangsta

Internet tab mirrors to hosted tab on 0.3.7 but it doesn't on 0.3.DL. You can try switching to 0.3.DL if you are unable to purchase hosted tab.

However, internet tab was never handled properly, it was always filled with copies, test servers, free servers, home-hosted servers, servers with dynamic IPs, and malicious servers as well. It had many potential servers but the majority were worthless.
Old 22/07/2019, 02:14 PM   #10
smanal
Little Clucker

I don't really know why this happens but sometimes the server doesn't appear in the Internet tab. Maybe is it because there are too many servers that the master server failed to query yours? Who knows...