SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 21/05/2019, 11:08 PM   #1
KeyOfKey
Big Clucker

Default Another problem

It's me again, i managed to fix the label not showing, now i have another problem. This /cvehicle commands inserts correctly the vehicle in database and assigns it an id, everything works until i restart the server.

It starts again from ID 1 when creating a vehicle, even if there's already a vehicle with that id, when it should continue to the next free available id. So this is the result:

The first 4 vehicles are created, then i restarted the server, created another one and as you can see, its id is 1, when it should be 5.

This is the command:

pawn Code:
CMD:cvehicle(playerid, params[])
{
    if(Player[playerid][AdminLevel] < 5) return ErrorMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, 1);

new car[50], price, vehid, color1, color2, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:angle, string[300], id;

id = Iter_Free(ServerVehicles);

if(sscanf(params, "s[50]ddd", car, price, color1, color2)) return SendUsageMessage(playerid, "/cvehicle [vehicle id/name] [price] [color 1 (255 for random)] [color 2 (255 for random)]");

if(!isnumeric(car))
    {
        vehid = GetVehicleModelIDFromName(car);
    }
    else
    {
        vehid = strval(car);
    }

if(color1==255) color1=random(256);
    if(color2==255) color2=random(256);

if((vehid < 400 || vehid > 611)) return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "Invalid vehicle ID.");
    if((color1 < 0 || color1 > 255) || color2 < 0 || color2 > 255) return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "Vehicle color must be between -1 and 255.");
    if((price < 1) || (price > 999999)) return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "Invalid price.");

Iter_Add(ServerVehicles, id);

GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
    GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, angle);

format(VehicleData[id][v_Owner], MAX_PLAYER_NAME, "-");

VehicleData[id][v_Model] = vehid;

VehicleData[id][v_Color1] = color1;
    VehicleData[id][v_Color2] = color2;

SetVehicleNumberPlate(VehicleData[id][v_Create], VehicleData[id][v_Plate]);

VehicleData[id][v_Price] = price;

VehicleData[id][v_PosX] = x;
    VehicleData[id][v_PosY] = y;
    VehicleData[id][v_PosZ] = z;
    VehicleData[id][v_PosA] = angle;

LoadVehicleMod(vehid, id);

format(string, sizeof(string), "INSERT INTO `vehicles` (`id`, `owner`, `model`, `color1`, `color2`, `price`, `v_PosX`, `v_PosY`, `v_PosZ`, `v_PosA`) VALUES ('%d', '%s', '%d', '%d', '%d', '%d', '%f', '%f', '%f', '%f')", id, VehicleData[id][v_Owner], vehid, color1, color2, price, x, y, z, angle);
    mysql_tquery(g_SQL, string);

VehicleData[id][v_Create] = CreateVehicle(vehid, x, y, z, angle, color1, color2, -1);

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s for sale\n Price: %s", VehicleNames[vehid-400], formatInt(price));
    VehicleData[id][v_Label] = Create3DTextLabel(string, 0xFF0000AA, x, y, z, 50.0, 0, 1 );
    Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(VehicleData[id][v_Label], VehicleData[id][v_Model], -0.7, -1.9, -0.3);

printf("Creted v_label for vdb_id: %d - vid: %d - string: %s", id, VehicleData[id][v_Model], string);

SCMEX(playerid, 0xFFFF00FF, "You have created a(n) %s. ID: %d - Price: %s - Color 1: %d - Color 2: %d", VehicleNames[vehid-400], id, formatInt(price), color1, color2);

return 1;
}

I don't have PRIMARY or AUTO_INCREMENT for "id" row since i use Iter_Add to assign an id. Also "id" row isn't saved in the vehicle enum. (It's just created in database). This is the function i use to load vehicles when server starts.

pawn Code:
function LoadVehicles()
{
    new rows = cache_num_rows();

new id, idx, str[32];

if(rows)
    {
        while(idx < rows)
        {
            cache_get_value_name(idx, "owner", VehicleData[id][v_Owner], MAX_PLAYER_NAME);

cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "model", VehicleData[id][v_Model]);
            cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "lock", VehicleData[id][v_Lock]);

cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "color1", VehicleData[id][v_Color1]);
            cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "color2", VehicleData[id][v_Color2]);

cache_get_value_name(idx, "plate", VehicleData[id][v_Plate], 16);

cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "paintjob", VehicleData[id][v_Paintjob]);

for(new mods = 0; mods < 14; mods++)
            {
                format(str, sizeof(str), "mods%d", mods+1);
                cache_get_value_name_int(idx, str, VehicleData[id][v_Mods][mods]);
            }

cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "price", VehicleData[id][v_Price]);

cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "owned", VehicleData[id][v_Owned]);

cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "playerprice", VehicleData[id][v_PlayerPrice]);

cache_get_value_float(idx, "v_PosX", VehicleData[id][v_PosX]);
            cache_get_value_float(idx, "v_PosY", VehicleData[id][v_PosY]);
            cache_get_value_float(idx, "v_PosZ", VehicleData[id][v_PosZ]);
            cache_get_value_float(idx, "v_PosA", VehicleData[id][v_PosA]);

cache_get_value_name_int(idx, "ownerid", VehicleData[id][v_OwnerID]);

cache_get_value_float(idx, "v_Mileage", VehicleData[id][v_Mileage]);

VehicleData[id][v_Create] = CreateVehicle(VehicleData[id][v_Model], VehicleData[id][v_PosX], VehicleData[id][v_PosY], VehicleData[id][v_PosZ], VehicleData[id][v_PosA], VehicleData[id][v_Color1], VehicleData[id][v_Color2], -1);

idx++;
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

Thank you.
KeyOfKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/05/2019, 12:01 AM   #2
Plastikmensch
Big Clucker

Default Re: Another problem

I am not that familiar with YSI and sorry if it doesn't work, but judging from the include
Code:
VehicleData[id][v_Create] = CreateVehicle(VehicleData[id][v_Model], VehicleData[id][v_PosX], VehicleData[id][v_PosY], VehicleData[id][v_PosZ], VehicleData[id][v_PosA], VehicleData[id][v_Color1], VehicleData[id][v_Color2], -1);

Should be
Code:
VehicleData[idx][v_Create] = CreateVehicle(VehicleData[id][v_Model], VehicleData[id][v_PosX], VehicleData[id][v_PosY], VehicleData[id][v_PosZ], VehicleData[id][v_PosA], VehicleData[id][v_Color1], VehicleData[id][v_Color2], -1);

Iter_Add(ServerVehicles, idx);
Or in short: replace id with idx or increase id for every row (same thing).
Plastikmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/05/2019, 04:17 AM   #3
KeyOfKey
Big Clucker

Ok umh i did what you said, i replaced id with idx in LoadVehicles. Now this is the situation:

ID 1 and 2 are the vehicles created before start, i restarted the server, and as you can see, server resumed from last created vehicle (id 2, so i have two different vehicles with same ID), and the 3rd i created after some seconds.

It should resume from last AVAILABLE id (so if last vehicle db id before restart is 2, resume from 3 after restart). What's wrong?
Old 22/05/2019, 04:34 AM   #4
Threshold
High-roller

You need to give your 'id' column a 'Unique' constraint. You can do this by either making the 'id' a primary key or unique.

https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_unique.asp

Upon doing this, every time you insert into the table, the row will be assigned with a unique ID. So you don't have to create the ID yourself.

EDIT: Lol derp, skipped the first post in this thread apparently?

Are you re-assigning values to your ServerVehicles Iter when the server starts again? You should load the values from the database and assign them before creating more vehicles.

EDIT #2:
Also, you never assign a value to 'id' in your LoadVehicles function..

Kar's Cops and Robbers 2019
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22/05/2019, 05:14 AM   #5
KeyOfKey
Big Clucker

I managed to fix it. I removed the iterator and added some checks, also added the vehicle_DBID to the LoadVehicles functions. Thanks.