SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help > Tutorials

Old 03/08/2011, 02:13 AM   #41
Kush
Gangsta

Default Re: Login and Register System - Dialogs - Using Y_INI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228 View Post
I don't feel like wasting my time doing so- especially since ****** himself wrote up a tutorial on using y_ini!

It isn't helping them at all. Someone uses a tutorial to LEARN HOW TO DO SOMETHING. Where as this tutorial just gives them something and tells them where to place it all.

Uh... no.

Actually, a lot of people have been migrating to the more efficient systems. People use Dini because hardly anyone can create GOOD tutorials on using other systems.

Just because my "rank" is set to "High Roller" it doesn't mean anything about me. Actually, it means I have posted over 1,000 times. That rank is nothing special in all honesty. Any of the other "High Rollers" with any sense (Calg00ne, iLinx, etc) would tell you the same thing.

You must not of read the thread.

Go ahead. By the way, there is nothing wrong with my tutorial.
Are you so conceited you cannot see what is wrong with your own thread? Look at the first few replies. You must be amazingly proud and fond of yourself, as you are truly and immensely hypocritical. Take your own advice, then you may share some.
Kush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2011, 08:14 PM   #42
Toreno
Gangsta

This tutorial looks very good with a lot of effort, very good job, Kush.
Toreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2011, 09:27 PM   #43
Tigerkiller
Gangsta

nice tutorial
Tigerkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2011, 10:14 PM   #44
Dr
Big Clucker

Nothing is loading for me from the player's .ini file... Here is the thread:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=273924
Dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2011, 10:53 PM   #45
Kush
Gangsta

The Full Version of the Tutorial has both a test account with 100,000 dollars. That was used to check whether the value was saving or not and it does.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ca1jvf
Old 03/08/2011, 11:27 PM   #46
Dr
Big Clucker

I did not say your tutorial did not help or is not working, I just want you to help me out in finding a solution, because mine is obviously not loading. I followed your tutorial exactly, barely changed anything, and I did not change anything I did not understand... Still it does not load anything.
Old 03/08/2011, 11:39 PM   #47
Shockey HD
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr View Post
I did not say your tutorial did not help or is not working, I just want you to help me out in finding a solution, because mine is obviously not loading. I followed your tutorial exactly, barely changed anything, and I did not change anything I did not understand... Still it does not load anything.
Heres our Conclusion. You did the tutorial without reading what anything changed, slapped your name in it, found out it didn't work BECAUSE YOU DIDNT READ WHAT HE WROTE Created a post saying YOUR Registration script didn't work.
Old 04/08/2011, 01:57 AM   #48
Dr
Big Clucker

@Shockey you are one to talk, when I posted my thread you read nothing and posted a giveplayermoney command... Second you have nothing to do with this, as you have not helped me at all. Third I did read everything he wrote, so I have no idea where you got your conclusion, and finally I will not reply to anything you write back as you are a pointless waste of my time, and you have no idea what you are talking about. Thank you.

@Kusk, anyway if you can reply with what I may have done wrong in the process, it would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 04/08/2011, 02:01 AM   #49
Kush
Gangsta

Quote:
@Kusk, anyway if you can reply with what I may have done wrong in the process, it would be appreciated. Thanks.
Show OnPlayerDisconnect, Login dialog response, LoadUser function and your Register dialog response.
Old 04/08/2011, 02:14 AM   #50
Shockey HD
Gangsta

Quote:
@Shockey you are one to talk, when I posted my thread you read nothing and posted a giveplayermoney command... Second you have nothing to do with this, as you have not helped me at all. Third I did read everything he wrote, so I have no idea where you got your conclusion, and finally I will not reply to anything you write back as you are a pointless waste of my time, and you have no idea what you are talking about. Thank you.

1.excuse me sir, help your self. Get off the forums. You cant let everyone do everything for you, for which you will not learn.

2. I read your post wrong, Many people make that mistake.

3. If im a waiste of your time, please do not post "stupid" questions that simply you can solve yourself, via TRYING.

Sure, i post sometimes for when i have a problem. But i ACTUALLY, (Let me bold that out and underline it for you.) I Actually Try to fix my errors. Unlike you.